Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night of Revelry (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage

A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:43 am

As the ambulance pulled up to the academy, Beyril covered her face with her arms, hyperventilating, and muttering, "Please don't let me die, I don't want to die." over and over again under her breath. The medics knelt by the pair, Akira standing back and speaking to the other.

"Please, ma'am, can you explain quickly what happened?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:48 am

Savannah looked over and shook her head, "I don't know. We were at the Academy Formal and she disappeared while we were dancing." She gestured to the missing shoe they'd found. "Akira, my," a blink of hesitation, "boyfriend said that he thinks her ankle is twisted. I'm supposed to be moving into an apartment with her soon... I... Guess I'm the closest to next-of-kin that she has." Her eyes rested on Beyril again and she began moving hair from her face, "I don't know what's wrong. It's like she's reliving a nightmare. She doesn't even seem to know that I'm here and I don't know what she's seeing..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:57 am

The medic nodded, checking her ankle as she cried out in a mixture of surprise and pain, and tried to squirm away, "It's definitely at least sprained. Maybe a torn muscle or ligament, but we'd have to check that at the hospital. Do you know of any existing anxiety disorders or mental disorders? It looks like she's having a severe panic attack. It won't cause any lasting damage, so long as she doesn't hurt herself. It's all in her head. But, we'll take her back and check up on her regardless. Do you have her name or any sort of ID?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:04 am

Savannah shrugged, "I don't know her medical history. I don't even think she has insurance... I'll over that, though." She searched through Beyril's purse, pulling out her wallet. "Beyril Stone, Academy student," she blinked, looking at the student ID, "Two star meister." She handed over the girl's permit, student ID, and social. "I'm riding with her. That's non-negotiable."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:13 am

The medic shrugged, not really caring either way as he brought over a gurney and he and the other EMT loaded her onto it, the girl squirming and crying, hyperventilating all the while. Akira nodded to her, "I'm assuming you're going with them? I'll follow along on my bike." he took a second, lightening up a bit with a smirk, "So... boyfriend?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:27 am

Sarah ensured that Ace had made it to a taxi to get home, then made her way back into the ballroom, casting an observational glance at the scene with the ambulance. She sighed softly making her way back to Antonio. She offered him a hand. "I feel like you got cheated out of a dance, so might I have one?"
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:35 am

Savannah narrowed her eyes at him, deadly and looking like she wanted to snap his neck, "Watashi wa, watashi no petto o anata o shūryō shimasu." (I will end you, my pet.) The words were all but hissed, forced and harsh as she stared up at him, using his arm to pull herself up to her feet. "I'll meet you there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:40 am

Akira simply raised a brow, noting the word "my" entering her speech. But, nonetheless, he hopped his bike and raced off after the ambulance towards the hospital.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:46 am

Antonio smirked, pocketing his phone and standing, holding a hand out to her. "I'm up for it if you are, Miss Farron."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 11:53 am

Sarah took it, pulling him from his chair. "I offered, didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:03 pm

He chuckled, leading her back to the floor. "It's always best to be sure."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 12:55 pm

Sarah looked around at the fewer people on the dance floor. "How late is it?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:07 pm

He flipped out his phone; it had been about three hours since they arrived. "Pretty late. Should we get going?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 1:26 pm

Sarah looked towards the door. "Probably... Do you mind?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:06 pm

Tony shrugged, "Not at all. I'll walk you home."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 10:19 pm

Sarah nodded, running a hand through her curled hair. "How gentlemanly."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:21 pm

/end
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night of Revelry (OPEN)
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9