Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Night of Revelry (OPEN)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 1:56 pm

Claire's cheeks burned just as intensely as Jazz's. She cleared her throat a few times but found that her words failed to come. Her hands travelled to Jazz's, pulling her one hand away from her mouth. Finally she found herself able to speak, although it was a quiet whisper that only Jazz could hear. "Jazz... D-Don't worry a-about anything else... F-Focus on me... I-I'm here f-for you..."

Sarah let out a sigh, looking at Antonio. "Text me when you find her. Them." She turned to Ace, running a hand through her hair. "Hey, sorry about that... Glad to see you made it."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 2:46 pm

Ace gave an awry smile, trying to be as pleasant as he could for his partner. He had decided that perhaps the repeated abandonment shown by his former meisters may have been related to his treatment of them. Though he would still treat Sarah just the same as he always did when they were out on missions or at school, but for a night like this, he was willing to at least try.

His patience did wane slightly, however. Sarah's impertinence, or at least lack of understanding of formal mannerisms, made Ace's eyes frown. He reiterated the motion of his hand moving forward, hoping that this time she would understand that he wanted to dance. Worst case scenario: Ace would have to ask her.

The boy pictured his growling voice against her cheery, smooth voice. "May I have this dance?" Sure the thought would sound gentlemanly, but Ace knew that it would just come out strangely, and instead, attempted to ask without the use of any dialogue.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 3:23 pm

Jasmine's smile reappeared, small and delicate as she leaned forward and leaned her forehead against the other girl's. "We're a hell of a pair, aren't we?" She said, a hint of a nervous laugh in her words.

Antonio chuckled, bowing to them both before dismissing himself and looking around. Jasmine was one to stay at the center of any occasion, but he knew that Claire was not. For her sake, he figured that Jazzie would probably find somewhere more secluded, or at least open. He started his search by heading back out through the door they had come.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 4:05 pm

Claire nodded, smiling as well. "Y-Yeah... But I'd prefer it that way..."

Sarah smiled, taking Ace's hand. "By your lead..."
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 6:22 pm

Not wasting any time, Ace gently gripped Sarah's hand in his and began a typical, ballroom dance. He didn't want to attempt anything he'd learned from his parents, as not many people were taught formal dances for four hours a day; something that Ace had the luxury, or misfortune in his mind, to experience.

A small touch of red hit his face when he fully took in the site of Sarah in her dress, though he couldn't help but comment that, "Your dress and your hair conflict in color, by the way..." What the hell was that? Can't you at least try to compliment her. "I mean, other than that, you look great." His lone, visible eye stared back in to hers, retaining it's usual lack of emotion. "Sarah." He said slowly. "You wouldn't happen to know the foxtrot, would you?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:00 pm

Jasmine laughed, "It really wouldn't be the same otherwise, would it?" She shook her head, smiling. "Come on... let's get back inside. Unless... you'd rather stay out here?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 7:06 pm

Claire squeezed her hands, looking back over the city and smiling. "If... If it's all the same to you... I'd rather stay out here. With you." She gave her hands a squeezes, looking back at her and smiling.

Sarah gave a big grin, nodding. "I, in fact, do know the foxtrot. However, I'm much better at waltzing..." She gave a hint of a smile, though her cheeks flushed in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 8:50 pm

"Would you rather waltz then?" Ace moved his hands to hold Sarah in the proper fashion for a waltz, glad to find that she was at least somewhat refined, though his expression did not reflect his partner's at all.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:21 pm

Jasmine grinned, forcing a shrug. "Do you want to talk or dance...?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:32 pm

Claire blushed a bit, squeezing Jazz's hands before moving one to her hip, starting to move as they had in the ballroom to the faint sound of music. "I-I hope you're feeling better... More l-like... m-my Jazz."

Sarah nodded to her partner, though her smile faltered at his expression. "I'd love to waltz... She pursed her lips, looking down at them. "Is something wrong? Do you ever smile?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:43 pm

"Teh..." Ace gave a shocked expression before he began to move in to a dance with Sarah. "You make it look so easy... After what you went through, you're still so jubilant." He took a step back with her. "To answer your question, no, not really..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:45 pm

Jasmine's face flushed a bit, "You're getting more and more brave, aren't'cha, Angel?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 9:49 pm

Claire flushed softly, looking around. "We're alone... We're together... I'm allowed to be as brave as I want." She slowed their dance, leaning her head forward until their foreheads touched.

Sarah's smile faltered, the corners of her mouth twitching downward. "I've had to keep it together... For Claire." She looked away from him, biting her lower lip. "Can we not talk about this?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:03 pm

Jasmine smiled, keeping silent as they danced, staring into Claire's eyes and relaxing as the night went on. Antonio found them not much later, however, smirking before giving Jasmine a wink and an 'ok' sign with his fingers. He stepped out of the room, shooting Sarah a text before proceeding to the buffet.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:06 pm

"Whatever you want, Sarah." Ace looked away dully, though his grip on Sarah's body tightened.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:13 pm

ooc: Side note: I am totally shipping them.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:14 pm

OOC: Sarah and Ace?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:19 pm

Claire continued their dance even after the music faded away only to be replaced by another song. She let out the softest of sighs, guiding Jazz in a small box on the balcony. "I'm glad I'm here... With you..."

Sarah noticed his grip tightening, glancing over at him. "Careful there. Save that for afterwards." She gave him the briefest of winks, one corner of her mouth tilting up in a faint smirk. She felt her phone buzz, dropping his hand to fish it from the small handbag she had brought with her and neglected to put down. She read Antonio's text before replying with 'Where r they?', then slipped it back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 10:21 pm

ooc: Yep. Totally.

IC:

Jasmine smiled back at her, both there and somewhere else. "I am, too." She laughed to herself. "I've seen you around the Academy so many times and never got the chance to talk to you..."

Antonio glanced at his phone. 'Outside,' he typed before biting into a sandwich and continuing, 'They are fine. Don't worry. I'll keep an eye on them. Have fun ;)'
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:07 pm

When Sarah's gaze dropped to answer her phone, Ace gave a very confused look. For afterwards? His pale skin showed a very noticeable red. His incompetence, when it came to interacting with the opposite sex, was very obvious.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:12 pm

Claire blushed softly, pulling her head back. "Y-You were... Watching me? W-Why?" Claire's feet stopped, causing Jazz to bump into her.

Sarah pulled her phone out again, read the text, and sighed, putting it away. She looked up to see him blushing, then smirked. "Did I scare you? I didn't mean to. Just some banter. Maybe a bit of flirting."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:21 pm

Jasmine's face flushed. "You're beautiful, as I've said... and cute. I'm normally just around Tony and a couple guys from class." She shrugged, "What was I supposed to say, especially when you were always so shy and hiding?"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:35 pm

"Wha- scared? Of course not! Just... caught me off guard is all...." He felt himself sweating a bit around the collar, and tugged at it gently. Nervous... About what? My hormones are sorely mistaken if they think I'm going to attempt at taking Sarah home with me. "M-maybe I'm not in to you. You don't even know if I like women."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:38 pm

Claire's cheeks burned a bright red, even as she held Jazz's hip and hand. "Y-You were... Y-You wanted t-to date me e-even before w-we met?"

Sarah pursed her lips, quirking a brow and taking a moment to study him. Slowly she gave a sly smirk, giving a brief nod. "Yeah, you like girls."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMay 11th 2014, 11:43 pm

OOC: I SHIP THIS SO HARD.

IC: Jasmine nodded, her blue eyes lit up, "Yeah..." She reached back, rubbing at her exposed neck, a nervous gesture. "Is... is that a problem?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Night of Revelry (OPEN)   A Night of Revelry (OPEN) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Night of Revelry (OPEN)
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next