Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blanche, Carrie

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Blanche, Carrie Empty
PostSubject: Blanche, Carrie   Blanche, Carrie I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 3:53 pm

Blanche, Carrie Carrie10

Name Blanche, Cairre

Alias: Angel of Death

Meister: Axel Blanche

Blanche, Carrie CannonSide
Weapon Form: Dual laser arm cannons, interconnected by a belt battle harness that covers the meister.

Love Interest: None currently

Appearance: Flowing straight blonde hair, and blue eyes. She wears an apricot dress that was a black trim and white sleeves and white ruffled skirt, with a big black ribbon tied in a bow on her hair. Her armor covers specific sections of her body and clothing, a thin steel breastplate covers from her neck to just above her waistline, as well as layered steel plating at her thighs and shins and silk-like gloves that make easy work of any task.

Soul Description: A bright white color, the size of it isn’t bigger than he stomach, but has angel wings, which wingspan grow with each soul to show her strength

Personality: Ambitious to discover just exactly who and what wanted to cause her family such she searches for any clues. Vigilant and constantly aware. Easily scared, by the world around her, and the changes she’s experiencing. She does have the maturity of a 12 year old her actual age despite looks, but she does often get caught up with childish things.

History: Her father was a lonely magic tool inventor in the wintery state of Colorado, and he spent many hours a day studying, writing and researching into his work. Hardly ever would Carrie or her brother Axel ever see their father, locked in his room from daybreak to sunset, but whenever they saw each other. Her father cared alot about his daughter, and knew he wouldn’t be around to protect her for long, so he built a magic tool, and one night after working endlessly on a project for years, he finally finished it, and bestowed it to her. The magic tool he invented was designed exactly for her, and when he got her room while she slept, he held her hand, and entered her soul and formed a connection between her soul and the new device that he then named “Angel Wings” because of how it looked (a small metal heart, with tiny wings on it) and merged with her heart. For a long time people who wanted to gain access to the information Carrie’s father was concocting, and they spied on the family for years. The day after he gave Carrie this device, it had been rumored, that the great inventor had finally made a breakthrough, and he planned to take his work to Denver the following week. The following day they sprung their attack, and trapped the Blanche family within their own house. With the will to defend her family on this day, she discovered he was a weapon, firing upon their pursuers with her cannon arm. She was injured during the crossfire however, and her father took his children down to the basement, where he performed the final preparation. Using a key-shaped remote, he activated “Angel Wings” and sent his children away to safety along with every record of his work. Carrie’s brother flew them away from their previous home, and while they were flying, Carrie directed them to the DWMA, and to this day has no idea how she knew of it’s location.

Miscellaneous: “Angel Wings” has given her the ability to self-heal over a period of time, and heal others with her wavelength and direct contact, but because of amount of energy it requires, her body only grows half as fast as most other humans. It’s unknown exactly how many things have changed within her since “Angel Wings” became apart of her. People who know about “Angel Wings” persue her and her brother.

Abilities:

After 50 souls: Summon a light shield with and emblem of angel wings on it.
After 75 souls: Can fly/hover; angel wings formed from light spread from her back

Resonance Abilities (w/ Axel)

Heaven Blaster - Takes one post to charge, fires on the second. Requires Axel to stand still during the charge after the charge, Axel can turn to look in another direction if necessary, but not move from his spot. The blast will affect anything in a 10 foot diameter of the target location.

Freeze Cannon - Axel chooses one direction, pointing both cannons and using his wavelength, can cover anything 30 foot in front of him with ice. Will not kill people, but immobilize them if they can't find a way out.

The Angel Arrives - Carrie grants Axel her wings to utilize in battle which give him flight and, and mid-air agility. Carrie changes form slightly to more powerful looking canons, that can fire three shots a post, per arm.

Have You Read the Rules?
I love Soul Eater

Last edited by Linxwire on July 20th 2014, 12:32 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Blanche, Carrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Carrie   Blanche, Carrie I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:13 pm

This character is absolutely brilliant! Wanna RP?

ACCEPTED~!
Back to top Go down

Blanche, Carrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Carrie   Blanche, Carrie I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:32 pm

Yes, yes I do wanna rp.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Blanche, Carrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Carrie   Blanche, Carrie I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:37 pm

Sorry to add in edit suggestions after I accepted, but I was talking to one of the other administrators and we were thinking that it would be better to make her 14 years old and for her age to only have started slowing down at puberty (so around 11). Is that okay with you?
Back to top Go down

Blanche, Carrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Carrie   Blanche, Carrie I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:39 pm

Yeah that's okay. I was kinda skeptical about the age anyway.
Back to top Go down

Blanche, Carrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Carrie   Blanche, Carrie I_icon_minitimeMay 10th 2014, 4:42 pm

The changes have been made.
Back to top Go down

Blanche, Carrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Carrie   Blanche, Carrie I_icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2014, 12:32 am

Edit:

Removed second weapon form.

Added resonance abilities, (w/ Axel)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blanche, Carrie Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blanche, Carrie   Blanche, Carrie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blanche, Carrie
Page 1 of 1