Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm Empty
PostSubject: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 9:47 pm

The very back of the room is occupied by Melody Lykkeblom. In her third, the walls adjacent to and opposite the bed (the back and right walls) are covered in shelves housing various potted plants. Some have small skulls painted on them, though most, if not all, are labelled.

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm A9cf313a6255ecb02812d1ba90ae2f7f

The image below provides a fairly accurate representation of her room aside from that, without the picture bookcase:

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm Teenagers-bedroom3

Carrie Blanche's bed is set between the room's two windows, against the fair right wall. It's the girliest of the three, sporting various shades of pinks throughout. A single, framed photograph sits on her nightstand, though it is small.

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm Lovely-puple-girls-bedroom-ideas

Aurora's third however, is a bit of an oddball. To begin with, her bed is against the left wall, running parallel to it, with her desk beneath the window and nightstand beside it. Her area is colored in creams, pale purples, soft greens, and the slightest touches of pinks. Contradicting this entirely is the traditional-looking Australian blanket laying across the end of the bed (assuming it's actually made), and the several native Australian plants (all non-toxic and non-aggressive) set about pretty much whever she can put them. A canopy hangs over her bed, though she leaves it open, and thin storage bins can be seen beneath the bed as well. Strangely, a small cloth hammock hangs in the back right corner of the ceiling, above and to the right of the closet doors."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeJuly 21st 2014, 11:49 pm

Carrie reclined on her bed out stretched on it. She could grab both sides of her bed at the same time, but if she tried with all her might to lay across it's length she couldn't make it all the way. But that was fine with her. A bed she didn't have to worry about not fitting into. She picked up her little stuffed rabbit, it was the color of her hair with long floppy ears. Holding it up in the air she me it prance around and part-take quite silly things while humming a song to herself. She accidentally tossed him while trying to make her perform some odd maneuver, knocking over the picture frame on her bedside table. Luckily it was unscathed, but in her mind she scolded herself. Axel always tells you not to mess around like that when there's fragile stuff around. You might lose something, forever. Placing it back on the table she looked over it adoringly. A photograph of her, her older brother and her father, whom she missed dearly. Nonono, stop thinking about that, you'll just get very sad. But there was always something to cheer her up... She regularly was quite a hyper person, but she always had some frozen coffee around. She located her hidden stash under her bed. Starbucks makes it toooo easy...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 9:00 pm

Melody sat at her desk, lost in her own world. She had a variety of activities set out before her, and she was jumping around between them all. She had an anatomy book propped open on one side, something she had taken from the library, along with this fantasy novel she had found. This one was about this planet that had dragons and dragonriders and this weird threat called threads. She was also absentmindedly grinding herbs, placing them into small bottles and writing the labels. She reached out and turned the page on both books she had open, re-positioning the small weights she was using to prop them open. Reading the next page of her anatomy book, she came across something new and interesting. Pulling out her treatment log, she quickly jotted down some notes and a reminder to find out more. picking up her mortar, she moved on to her novel and began to read that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 9:19 pm

For no known reason, Aurora was under her bed, messing around with something underneath the box spring and kicking her feet randomly. Beside her, a small speaker set was playing misc music and significantly more static, but she didn't seem to care, singing along to it anyway. On the other side of her, her phone would buzz randomly, and she'd roll over to answer a random text and repeatedly try to contact other friends that were either busy or ignoring her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 9:32 pm

Carrie lifted the hidden cup, figuring that one sip wouldn't hurt too much... Which is of course how everything starts, and soon she found herself sucking it dry. The tasty caffeinated sensation was too much to contain. She held her mouth, and giggles slipped through her fingers. She had a unleashed a hyper beast. "Hai Mel, whatcha doin?" She said peeking over her roommate's shoulder as she steadily worked and read. "You always are doing this kinda stuff, why do you like chemistry so much? You and my brother are always sticking your noses in books, and reading...." Just imagine that she is still speaking, because she might not shut up now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 10:04 pm

Lessa was shoveling ashes from the hearth when the agitated messenger staggered in......... "Fax is coming! With Dragonmen! Melody was reading her book with barely contained eagerness. The plot seemed to be nearing a critical point and she was excited to find out what happened next. Her trance broke with the sound of Carrie's voice. "Huh, wha?" Melody seemed confused at her rambling, her mind not fully swapped back to english. "Oh this? It is my job. Back home. And I want to continue." As she spoke, Melody set down her mortar and pestle the herb inside, poppy seeds as it turned out, fully crushed and ready to be bottled.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 9th 2014, 11:55 pm

Aurora rolled out of bed as people started talking, tape in her mouth and an envelope in one hand. "Job? How did you have a job at home?" She'd managed, somehow, to get some of the tape stuck to her lip when she'd gone to spit it out, and was now standing, working on slowly easing it off of her skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:04 am

Carrie was hoping to hear a bit more about what she was doing but she clearly wasn't interested in alot of speech at the moment, so she carried on about her day. She saw Aurora faffing about at talking to the very preoccupied Melody, so she rolled over next to her, almost tackling her, and sat and listened to the conversation a moment. Noticing the tape on her friend's lip, she offered her assistance. "Look, just rip it off like a band-aid, the slower you go, the more you feel." And she ripped tit off herself without hesitation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:56 am

Melody spun around in her chair, her working trance already broken, but the smile on her face gave no sign of annoyance. "Uhm. yes? It was my mothers, and I was her apprentice." She stood up from her chair and walked over to stand next to the two other girls, a curious expression overcoming her face. "So, what happened?" She started to rock on her toes, causing her hair to bounce slightly.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 10th 2014, 12:59 am

By the time Melody turned around, Aurora already had her hands over her mouth, small tears building up. "Tape is evil." She whimpered, backing up and crawling under the mishappen blankets of her bed, poking only her head out (intentionally), feet dangling over the edge and kicking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2014, 10:17 pm

Carrie sat innocently and staring blankly at Melody for a moment lost in some abstract thought, before her creator descended from the sky and slapped her to return her to her senses. "Oh. Um... Miss Crazy is just being crazy, as usual. She leaned into Melody's ear as if she were going to whisper but forgot to actually whisper. "I think she doesn't get enough sleep..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 12:50 pm

Melody let out a ahhh as she understood the situation. She'd noticed it as well, that Aurora, despite of or maybe because of her energy, couldn't sleep. Melody went over to where Aurora had 'hidden' herself and sat down next to the blanket blob. "If you want, I can give you something to help. I got tea."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 1:42 pm

"Tea.....?" Aurora said, held tilting and eyes dancing. "It's daytime." Despite that, she yawned, a giggle following as she blushed. "Daytime isn't for sleep." Rather obviously, she looked up towards the small hammock hanging in the corner of the room above their closets. Sheepish, she looked back at her. "I don't wanna sleep. I wanna go have fun! Can we have fun?! Can I see if there's a zoo? Or a festival? Or a fair?! I've never been to a fair! Those are supposed to be fun, right! Fun and candy and prizes, and- and- and-"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 15th 2014, 4:15 pm

Carrie hopped up and down with anticipation, it didn't take much to get her excited. "YEAH YEAH YEAH, And we could go right now!" She got on top of Aurora's bed and carefully standing on the edge, posed as if she were pointing towards the stars ambitiously. "Onwards, to freedom!!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:30 am

Melody stood from the bed, turned around and grabbed the pair. One hand easily lifted Carrie up off the bed and the other darted under the covers to yank Aurora out, as she was still 'hiding' underneath.  She was grinning, as her thoughts went on about the possibilities for adventures. To an onlooker, her grin was about 40% mischievousness, 40% excitement, and 20% innocence. "I found a zoo in the city when I went to explore. I think I can find it again."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2014, 10:48 pm

"Zoooooooo!" Aurora said, dangling over the edge of her bed now, smiling wide. "We could see pandas and elephants and lions and koalas! Oh! Oh!" As she spoke, she somersaulted over the edge, tumbling and landing haphazardly upside-down. "Koooooaaaallllaaaasssss!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 12:08 am

OOC// I f*cking love these kids

Carrie caught be her shirt collar made no protest as she was lifted into the air. She loved not being bound to the ground. She smiled wide at her roommates, and turning towards her carrier, offering a thankful smile. "Please, please take us there! I wanna see animals!" What she didn't say is she wants to set them free, and ride them across the countryside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 11:48 am

Melody laughed at the excitement, and set down Carrie like a wind-up car, expecting her to just dash off in a forward direction. She then headed back to her desk on the other side of the room and started to pack things up. She wiped out the pestle and cleaned the mortar before closing her books and setting them in a pile. She then grabbed her pouch full of medicines, her needles, and a small dose of arsenic in case she bumped into Droon. "Let us go!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 12:19 pm

Aurora, meanwhile, simply grabbed her backpack from under her desk, sliding a few single-serve cups of servers into the side pouch, sugar-packet lemonade in the other. Her smile was wide, pupils just the slightest bit larger than normal, sending her soul protect wavering and just slightly tugging at Melody's perception. "Let's gooooooo!!!! Oh, are we walking? Should we bring snacks? Or water? Should I change? Oh..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2014, 9:19 pm

Carrie did exactly as prescribed, making a mad dash for the door when she noticed the other two weren't close behind her, but they were gathering various items for the journey. "Come on guys!" She smiled wide with anticipation, waiting patiently for her friends. When in truth behind the veil of her adorable eyes burned the flames of chaos and anarchy, and yet accompanied by a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2014, 10:47 pm

Melody smiled to herself, the antics of her roommates amusing and inspiring her. She tied her pouch at her waist and went over to the doors, excited to be the leader of their little 'expedition. She again grabbed both their arms. "To the zoo!" Melody almost shouted, before leaving with the hyper twins in tow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 4:01 pm

occ: Shall We move this to the city and rp the zoo visit? or just say it happened and end this section?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeNovember 23rd 2014, 8:47 pm

/me looks at Linx expectantly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeDecember 6th 2014, 10:50 pm

*looks at both expectantly*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 3:36 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm   Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carrie, Aurora, and Melody's Dorm
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next