Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nebun's next ability?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Nebun's next ability? Empty
PostSubject: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 10:57 am

Alright, so I have been trying to think of what Nebun's next ability should be since he has reached 350 souls. I'm drawing a blank here, but I want to remain true to the theme of his current abilities. His theme is typically related to anything frightening or unnatural like hallucinations, stretching to unnatural lengths, etc. I think adding anymore black blood stuff at this point is like beating a dead horse, so I would like to introduce something more dynamic that he can use just as often.
As a matter of fact, it doesn't have to just be abilities or anything, any ideas you might have to keep the character fresh are welcome, so feel free to shoot'em my way.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 11:56 am

I'd say that, at this point, his appearance should have drastically changed, what with the black blood at all. Maybe something visual or auditory would work; an evil eye, a specific smirk, a cackle, maybe? Something that just insights fear but can leave the person paralyzed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 12th 2014, 2:02 pm

Yeah, he's kinda just well known for his wide-eyed grin. But I don't really want to distract from his look. Any ideas?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:44 am

Paralyzing laugh?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:46 am

No, then everyone would always be paralyzed. Haha.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:57 am

Aren't you supposed to be at school?
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:29 am

I am. The lesson is over and we're basically just waiting for the bell to ring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 11:35 am

Mmhm. Suuure.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 12:55 pm

And now I'm in lunch!
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 1:05 pm

Hahaha

I'd say just thin his skin out so that it begins to like ghostly pale or something and have his blood visibly run black in his veins. Nothing too extreme, because you already said you don't want to take away from his appearance, but I think that would be cool.

For abilities, i really do think that the evil eye would be interesting to incorporate into what he already has...
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 2:00 pm

Hmmm..... Maybe the skin around his lower limbs in particular, forearms and shins. I like the idea. What exactly do you mean "evil eye"? Like, one red eye? Cause I already have a character like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 7:20 pm

Your most recent challenger made a hasty retreat. Why not have a forcefield that prevents intervention of a battle, so people cannot get involved late, or leave early?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 8:05 pm

Isn't there a pokemon move that keeps you from fleeing battle..?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:02 pm

You cant leave trainer battles, period. See the first "Pokémon in real life" by Smosh for good reference.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 13th 2014, 10:49 pm

Hmmm.... Idk, most of his moves are more focused on single-combat. Perhaps he should have something more oriented to large scale and small-scale attacks. What if he utilized the combined soul energy of each person he has consumed to generate a sort of red energy that he can use to burn through things, sear flesh, etc. with that he could destroy a lot more by sending it out in waves/pulses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:28 am

So... A light saber with a pulsing function?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 6:58 pm

Maybe he should have like a creepy messed up monster form. Something that will make you wet your pants.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:12 pm

He already does. By combining his ability to regenerate from wounds, black blood, and stretching to unnatural lengths, as well as his ability to grow blades, he will sometimes tear off his skin and grow into a ten-foot, malnourished looking monster of twisted muscle, bones, and claws, all dripping in black blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 7:57 pm

Oh. (0.0)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 8:00 pm

Yeah. Also Beyrizzle, if you think the energy thing is a bad idea, what would you do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 14th 2014, 8:34 pm

DRUNKEN STUPOR!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:26 pm

I think something more like Chrona's Scream Resonance.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitimeMay 15th 2014, 1:29 pm

^Like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nebun's next ability?   Nebun's next ability? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nebun's next ability?
Page 1 of 1