Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) Empty
PostSubject: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 4:09 pm

Yo guys. I need some practice with digital art, and I would be honored to draw some of the amazing ideas presented by SERP, such great inspiration lies here, but I feel like it would be intrusive if I just started drawing other people's characters. So, if you want to see your character drawn in a particular way, or even in a specific like group of people of something, (I dunno, what ideas you may have) I'll do my best to re-create them. (No promises on quality because I think I suck.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 8:23 pm

Hey that sounds like a great idea. Could I get Edward Gideon with his weapon Trinity silverblade out of weapon form?
Edward: Edward is pale, his face is dotted with freckles, he's just below average height for his age, but he walks with a slouch. He wears an orange jacket that says " Heavens hellfire. " with blue jeans. He is just a bit smaller than you'd think he should be for his age and he has sandy brown hair. If he ever is forced to go to a classy event ( Usually by his grandpa ) then he comes his hair back and wears a tux. You can hardly recognize him if he does this though, he looks like he belongs on the bachelor. He has emerald green eyes, and around trinity he does not slouch.
Trinity: Everything trinty wears is made out of the same white plastic like material. It is very tough and suited for combat. She wears long gloves that go to her upper arms, She wears white high heeled boots that don't affect her ability to run, these go all the way up her skirt. She wears a skirt that goes to her knees, and her skin is blindingly white. Her hair is blond and goes to her shoulders, she doesn't have any blemishes or freckles. She is very beautiful and her shining blue eyes are a testimate to that. She does not wear makeup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 9:10 pm

I'd love to get started on them immediately, but atm I seem to have misplaced my drawing tablet. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 11:08 pm

Oh no! That's horrible! Hope you find it! Also Nora Henderson. Is about five feet tall with green hair that hangs over his eyes. Wears a black tank top with Death's logo on the front. Wears ripped and worn out blue jeans. Combat boots included.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 1:37 am

Misplacing your ~$100 of kit is not a good thing, is it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:45 am

More like $70, but I found it.
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 10:43 am

What model of tablet have you got?
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 11:07 am

Linx. Darling, I freaking love you!!! Can we keep you? For, like, ever? You just keep getting more amazing o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 3:28 pm

Duuuude you should totally draw Beyril. Let me know if you need better description.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 5:29 pm

Maybe you can draw Lynne for me? If you've got the time and don't have any others to do let me know and I'll give you a better description with plenty of reference pics. At some point I wanna start a shop like this too. I'm alright with pencil but my heads on people are always oversized and I haven't touched my tablet, like, ever. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 6:49 pm

@Lani Yus. You can keep me, for I am a puppy :3

Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) 502ba65e50429

@Arc, I have a Bamboo Splash tablet. You can look into it here if your interested.
http://us.wacom.com/en/welcome/bamboo-splash/

And as for all of these wonderful requests, I might have to make a format or something just for some more clarity, becasue the details you give me are important and all, but they aren't exactly enough to create a picture sometimes but I can attempt to draw them anyway. It's just a few specific things like does their hair stand up (like Black Star's) or hang down low. Are they cocky, serious, describe their personality. Just the discrete things like that, that make up their demeanor.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:02 pm

Linx, you are mine now. Forever. I am hiring you as my personal assistant. You will be added to my payroll and our offices shall be conjoined. Free burgers on Wednesday!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:08 pm

Yay! :3

-grabs a clipboard, pen and paper-

"I'm glad to help in any way I can."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 7:17 pm

-thinks that Linx is the shit-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 8:55 pm

geez glad I asked first.
Edward is a socially awkward introvert who spends as much time as he can indoors. But he and Trinity have a great bond and he can't help but open up to her. He also has a crush on her. He turns the nerd nob up to 11 and is never away from his laptop.
Trinity is a very intelligent young woman. Extremely innovative, she made computers a hundred years before mankind and they are still superior to this day. But she carry's herself around with confidence and encourages Edward a lot. She has no memory or knowledge of modern culture but Edward makes sense to her. She considers herself his " Guardian angel " and is mad protective of her. She can retract her wings inside her body until they are just six inches long. Though its like folding up into a ball and she looses balance while she does this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:20 pm

Beyril has long wavy hair that is red at the roots, and blonde at the ends. She has a few freckles as well, since the red is her natural color. Generally, she dresses a bit like a hipster, but it's because she's so poor that's the closest to in style as she can get. She loves music and plays the guitar, but is super upbeat and happy and tries to be a great friend to everyone she can. She's average height, but super thin, and tries to play it off like it's just her metabolism, but generally she's just too poor for food. She works two or three jobs at a time in addition to school, but she always seems so upbeat generally no one notices how much she's struggling.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 19th 2014, 9:37 pm

I will submit (a) request(s) after others are fulfilled so as to not overburden you, deary ~^-^~
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 8:44 am

I may send in a request later too. After you're done with the other requests and stuff. By the way, Hi! I'm Idoc! :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 8:48 am

Currently I've started on Jac600's characters, right now it's only a rough sketch. If things go according to plans, it'll be freaking beautiful. Hopefully I can show something soon, but I'll try to give daily updates.

@Idoc Heya!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:31 pm

Yo dawg. I didn't get as much time as I would have hoped for to work on the art, but I'm a little more comfortable showing you what it looks like so far, give some feed back. I only actually got 30 minutes today. Bugs the bloody hell outta me. Hopefully tomorrow I won't be nearly as busy.

Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) Edward10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 20th 2014, 11:38 pm

If you could do a mugshot of siku shezenkai that would be great. Take the most clean and suave businessman, and do the complete opposite of that, scruffy and unkempt, if you need more let me know.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 8:21 pm

I like how that's coming along, I really like Edward. Buuuuut... could you make Trinity not in her weapon form?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 21st 2014, 9:07 pm

Don't worry. I have plans for how she fits in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 24th 2014, 10:56 am

I apologize for not giving an update recently. Work was stacked upon my face like you wouldn't believe it was hard to juggle everything, but things should be much easier to manage this weekend.

Thanks for your patience. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 12:01 am

I know, I'm not keeping my promise on the daily update shiz, and honestly I should have been done with your art piece a long time ago Jac, but when shit hits the fan, there's a big mess to clean up. I hope this depicts your characters a little bit more accurately. A took a little inspiration from the history you wrote for the both of them. Not entirely done. Even after all the color is complete I'm hoping to do shading, and I might even re-visit this one to add some extra effects.
Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) Edward11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next