Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 27th 2014, 11:42 am

This is pretty good. But maybe you could have their eyes open.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:08 pm

Yeah it looks great! mouths and eyes are all it will take to complete.
Oh and something on his Shirt either the H H or the background shoul be red.
Thank you very much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 8:58 pm

Actually, I think Trinity's eyes are shut for a reason. Remember that when Trinity is in her weapon form she is asleep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 9:06 pm

I made both of their eyes closed for a for a reason. Trinity was seemed away in a deep sleep, Edward has just found her, kind of a sensitive moment as they meet for the first time and he liberates his new partner from her eternal prison.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 9:09 pm

See? I knew it had something to do with that. ^_^ Considering that, its great!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 10:08 pm

kewl. Just the shirt thing then.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMay 31st 2014, 11:54 pm

Can I makez a request? :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 5th 2014, 6:27 pm

Sorry for not keeping up with this, (yet again). There are a few things I need to say.
Firstly, The volume of requests isn't a problem for me, and I do realize that there are many things that need to be done, but the big picture is, all of these projects can be finished, and now that I have more time (due t the summer) I won't be as limited. Secondly, I've decided to conclude jac600's request, although I really wan to do more with it, and this is why.
-It's taken me way too long to work on this one picture.
-I feel like there's not alot more I can do with this as I am still learning to use my equipment and software

I've got the rest of the requsts that are already submitted duely noted, if anyone else wants one, I'll gladly accept.

With all due respect, here is the final picture of Edward and Trinity.
Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 Edward10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)   Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Giving the site some color! (Illustrating Characters)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2