Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jayson Whitley INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jayson Whitley INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Jayson Whitley INACTIVE   Jayson Whitley INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 10:57 pm

Whitley, Jayson

Weapon: N/A

Love Interest: N/A

Appearance: 5'11" tall. 185Lb in weight. Light-Caucasian, with brown shoulder-length hair in the back, and spiked, eyebrow-length bangs. he has light blue eyes. He usually wears a lighter colored, and graphic t-shirt, or undershirt,  under a half-zipped black hooded sweatshirt. He has a wide assortment of denim jeans, slightly worn out. He wears black sneakers, with white laces. He has a black finger-less leather glove that he wears on his left hand. He wears black-framed sunglasses. He usually wears a leather belt with a DWMA skull belt buckle, but he doesn't need it, so he keeps it loose. Has a silver ring with DWMA skull on it on his right thumb.

Personality: Jayson is not even remotely the type of person he appears to be. He is, in his mind, a teenage child. Very hyper-active and jesterous. He loves to make jokes, pull pranks, and cause minor confusion. He dresses the way he does because it throws people off... He likes that. Jayson may be a child inside, but when it comes time for battle, he is one of the most serious people around. it's almost as if when he battles, he becomes a different person, almost. He will still make jokes, but will take all things as they are, a constant battle of life or death. He is very loyal to his friends, even though he will, sometimes on purpose, annoy the heck out of them.

History: Jayson grew up in Phoenix, Arizona with his parents. However, not at the same time. His parents were divorced, and it meant he had to live in two completely different households, one goofy and nonchalant, and one strict, and uncaring, his father's house being the latter of the two. One day, after a long-standing disagreement, he got into an argument with his father, and as a drunken "punishment", he revealed to Jayson that his family has a past of Meisters, and that Jayson probably was too. So, with this newfound information, Jayson decided to enroll in the DWMA. He hoped that by attending DWMA, he could learn to be a great Meister, like his ancestors. Plus, he get's to be away from his parents, SCORE!

Miscellaneous: Jayson has an odd habit of breaking anything he trains with... Well, trains on actually. He loves lunch, breakfeast, food in general really. He tends to draw on papers, even the important ones... He dislikes bullies... Oh, and spiders. Eugh!

Have You Read the Rules?
I Love SoulEater!
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

Jayson Whitley INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jayson Whitley INACTIVE   Jayson Whitley INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 18th 2014, 11:01 pm

Liking what I see! Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Jayson Whitley INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1