Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE Empty
PostSubject: Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE   Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:30 am

Name: Gamma
Weapon: None
Love interests: No love, only time to fight!

Appearance: Gamma has red eyes, light brown short hair. Somehow, he is always covered in either his own, or someone else's blood. He wears a normal darker brown T-shirt with a black fang-like print on the lower area. He always wears jeans, and the more holes and cuts are in there, the earlier he was in a fight before you saw him. Of course he has spare pants, because without it, it would be awkward...

Personality: He could be defined as extremely reckless, as the slightest hint of bad intent will make Gamma want to fight. He is always ready, and his will to fight allows him to resonate with almost anyone. He doesn't realise he has this ability, and never even takes note of it. In battle, he would randomly shout if there are any weapons he could use, and almost perfectly match with them. This is why, he will probably never use a weapon more than once.

History: Gamma's story starts at an age 8, at that point, his whole village hated him so much. The reason for this is that he always caused trouble, fighting people way out of his league. At one point, he messed with a member of a gang, leading to his entire family to their death. After realizing what he had done, he left his old life -and name- behind, and took the name of Gamma. He left his village, travelled at random, and finally found out about the DWMA by coincidence.

Mics.: None

Have you read the rules?: Again, I love Soul eater
Back to top Go down
Arc
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE   Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 7:47 am

Looks good to me. Sounds like any thread hes in will involve a brawl of sone sort. Acceptededed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE   Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 8:22 am

Thanks Arc, and I'm counting on the many brawls ahead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE   Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gamma, the reckless INACTIVE
Page 1 of 1