Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Midnight Morning[Finished]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Midnight Morning[Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Morning[Finished]   Midnight Morning[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 2:13 pm

Name: Midnights Morning

Purpose: The purpose of this organization is to worship, and serve the Dark Weapon Desco. It also strives to actually make her into a higher power a God(Kishin) even.

Leader: Greed

Location: This organization is located where ever Desco goes. They have a lack of full bases, and mostly stay in Death City.

Description:

Purpose~ The purpose of this organization, or cult is to worship Desco. What she wants they do. Where she goes they go. However they are not really offical just yet. Desco doesn't know they exist. So they must also stay clear of her as well.

Gaining Money ~ The organization is in fact lacking in the money department. So most of them hunt witches, Kishin, and even Weapons if need be. They've refused to follow the laws DWMA, and so they don't. From stealing money to stealing children they'll do it all.

Requirements:
* There honestly are no requirements to actually join the organization at all. Although one most be devoted to serving Desco, and have no ties too the WDMA.

*Death Scythes must have killed their previous partners to gain access.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Morning[Finished]   Midnight Morning[Finished] I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 1:47 am

o.o Bump?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Morning[Finished]   Midnight Morning[Finished] I_icon_minitimeMarch 13th 2016, 5:12 pm

If you're still interested, please expand the description and do a grammar sweep.

If not interested, please inform someone so we can move this app.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Morning[Finished]   Midnight Morning[Finished] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Morning[Finished]
Page 1 of 1