Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Midnight Job

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:14 pm

August 10th 11:36

Haruhi waited at the gates of the mansion waiting to be accept inside. He heard of a job to kill the man named Origo, the same can go for his bodyguards. Haruhi accepted this mission a few days before, and asked Origo is he could be a maid for him. Of course with his looks Origo said yes and said he could come into work in two days. Haruhi went through the plan in his head, get close to Origo as a maid, and kill him. He did his research on the bodyguards as well, none of them were very strong but there were too many of them to have an all out brawl alone. So he would kill them too, one by one. With the job all set in his head, he looked for the closest place to get changed into his maids uniform. 

Once Haruhi finished looking as girly as possible (which didn't take much effort) he buzzed in at the gate. Soon the gates opened to Haruhi, now time to set his plan in action.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:43 pm

Haruhi was not the only one who planned to kill a man called Origo. A mysterious organization known as "The Justice Posse" also wanted to see him dead. The headquarters decided to send their newly recruited ninja to eliminate the target. They sent Anna Kozak, a very young, but talented person.
She'd been observing the target's mansion for a few days to prepare a perfect plan. However, she didn't know how the mansion looks like from the inside, which could be problematic.

The girl was well prepared. She had ropes, her ninja sword a smoke bomb, a few kunai knives and some other ninja tools. Anna decided to enter the mansion by climbing up a fence that surrounded the area. If there were any people on her way into the building, she would kill them quickly. The ninja used the fact that most of the guards were focused on a maid that was standing in front of the main gate to sneak past them and enter the mansion from the rear entrance.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 4:54 pm

The guards let Haruhi in, one was trying to look up his skirt. Haruhi responded by walking faster towards where Origo's room was. The guard that tried to look up his skirt soon fell over by bending too far. "He is going to be one of the last ones to die..." Haruhi kept this thought in his mind but soon turned around to the guard and gave him a smile. First objective was complete, he has infiltrated the mansion and now he is moving on to step two; getting to Origo's room. 

Haruhi climbed up the long flight of stairs Origo had, this took some time but the job comes first. He must kill Origo, no matter the cost.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 5:02 pm

Anna has already entered the mansion, unnoticed by anyone. The girl was using the shadows to hide from any potential witness. Thanks to her master, she mastered her stealth techniques. The pupils of her eyes widened as she activated the Soul Perception ability to locate her target. Apparently, he was in one of the rooms upstairs. "Tsk. My bad" The ninja thought as she left the building through a window and started climbing up a wall to get to a balcony that was located right above her head. She used her rope to make this easier.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 5:11 pm

Haruhi arrived at the door of Origo's room, Haruhi gave a knock at the door and waited for a come in. He soon heard a low and and deep voice emerge from the room. "Come on in!" Haruhi did as instructed, he opened the door to a muscular and tall man. "Oh you are the new maid, I have to give you a... Examination..." When Origo said "Examination" he sized up Haruhi's woman like body. Haruhi was disgusted with this man, but he had to put on an act so that he can kill this guy and be over with it. "Yes milord, as you wish. But don't you want me to prove myself to you?" Haruhi gave a lady-like bow, closing his eye. 

"Hmm, very well, I want you to please me in any way possible." Origo said this the same way when he said that he would give Haruhi an examination. This man deserved to die, same could go for his men, they were all perverts each and every single one of them. Haruhi already knew that he was going to kill this man, but now he had another motivation to kill this man.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 5:48 pm

Once Anna reached the balcony, she saw two souls in the room. One, that probably belonged to her targed and one that...was very strange and strong. She started to wonder about the second soul when she heard the voice. ""Hmm, very well, I want you to please me in any way possible." That voice said. Anna felt disgusted, however she was sure that it was her target who said those words.
The ninja climbed up the balcony and hid behind a nearby wall that was located right next to a window from which she had a perfect view on what was going on inside. She carefully looked through it and saw Origo and Haruhi. "The big guy is my target...Hm..This maid...She...Is very strange.." Anna thought.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 6:00 pm

"How will you please me?" Origo asked this and then looked up and down Haruhi's body. "I have a way, it is something that I like, and I hope you will like it as well." Origo looked at Haruhi in confusion, but he let the little maid do what he wanted. Haruhi lifted his skirt, exposing a satchel, he reached inside and quickly threw something outside and towards Origo. With very little time to react, the mysterious object cut through Origo's skin like butter. Origo felt a sudden rush of pain and looked at his leg, he saw that his Fibula was cut through on his right leg. Origo knelled down in front of Haruhi.

"You are my target, and you will be eliminated." Haruhi looked at Origo, who was now at eye level with Haruhi. He walked over to the wall where the sharpened dagger was stuck in, he grabbed the dagger and pulled it out of the wall and then faced Origo.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 6:13 pm

When Anna saw that scene her eyes widened in surprise. It was too unexpected! The ninja didn't have time to think, so she jumped through the window with her sword in the right hand and with the kunai in her left hand. "Chotto matte kudasai" (Please, wait a minute) Anna said in japanese as she landed on the floor and looked at the maid assassin. Why in Japanese you may ask? Well, it was the first thing that came to her mind.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 6:19 pm

"A ninja, I am guessing you are with him?" Haruhi readied the dagger in his hdan, and pulled out a shuriken from the satchel and readied it as well. "If anyone tries to stop me, they die with my target..." Haruhi gave a serious looked like he was ready for any attack, even from the man who was crippled.

Origo looked at the ninja and assassin with awe, he couldn't move because of the pain, and that his muscle was torn. "Y-y-you two are crazy!" He obviously was too scared of death, and eventually was considering paying them any amount to spare him. But he had to keep his wound closed and stop the bleeding, which was pointless.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 6:37 pm

"As you can see...I am here to kill him too." Anna replied as she stood in a low fighting stance. It was easy to guess that her speciality was agility. The ninja was prepared to defend herself if something bad was going to happen. However, she hoped that the maid assassin will just cooperate with her so they can kill their target together. "Maybe...we could...you know...kill him together?" Anna suddenly proposed. After all two cooperating assassins are better than two fighting assassins.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 6:55 pm

Haruhi thought about this proposal the little ninja was offering him. "Fine, but if you betray me, I will kill you. Anyway after this guy, I am getting everyone else in this mansion as well." Haruhi turned around to a Origo who was trying to crawl away leaving a trail of blood. He really didn't have to follow it considering that he didn't make it far without collapsing. Haruhi walked towards Origo who was now making last minute offers to Haruhi. "Sorry, but I finish my jobs, I don't cut out on them. Plus you should be considering yourself lucky, you get to die by us. It isn't everyday that a man gets killed by two cute girls." Haruhi knew that he didn't have to continue his act, but he liked this new kind of acting.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 7:03 pm

Anna couldn't help but giggle when she heard the assassin's words. "Yeah..right.." The ninja said quietly as she approached Origo with her sword ready to stab him right through his heart. "Well..because you're lucky enough to have two cute young girls kill you, why not reward you with a moe smile?" Anna told him as she pulled her scarf away from her face, showing him a devilish grin, probably making his last moments even more terrifying.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 7:09 pm

Haruhi leaned to Orgio having a smile on his face as well, he then gave him a whisper. "I am not a bad girl, but instead..." Haruhi got even closer to Origo's ear and making his whisper even softer. "I am a bad boy." Origo had a look of horror on his face, he would be killed by a cross dressing boy and a ninja girl, who were both KIDS! Haruhi gave a nod to Anna, telling her to finish him.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 7:16 pm

Actually Anna was close enough to hear the whisper. It trully shocked her. Not only shocked her but also amazed her. Anna found something amusing in their situation. She was a girl who prefered to look boyish and she'd just started working a boy who looked like a girl. The ninja pulled her scarf over her face and stabbed their target right in the heart using her ninja sword.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 7:26 pm

With Origo dead, Haruhi started to walk out of the room. "Are you going to help me take down the rest of the pervs here?" Haruhi gave another serious look to the ninja, soon he pulled out his own scarf from the satchel he had on him. He wrapped the scarf around him and grabbed a few more kunais and shurikens from the satchel. "Well even if you don't want to help me, I would appreciate it if you can keep the gates open, I don't want to climb the wall with this on..." He twirled in his maid outfit letting the skirt float up a bit.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 7:44 pm

Anna smiled and giggled quietly. She would never leave a ally in need. "We're in this together now. I'm going to help you eliminate the guards." The ninja said with a bow. She sheathed her sword and pulled out a few kunais from her special kunai case. Eliminating the guards without starting a ruckus would make everything much easier. If something went wrong, she could always throw a smoke bomb and escape, taking the maid assassin with her.  "Before we start..What's your name?" Anna asked him, using a friendly tone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 8:57 pm

"My name is Haruhi, Haruhi Ken Maho... And thank you... For coming with me" Haruhi showed a bit of embarrassment, this was the first time he felt someone like him. "L-l-let's go, we have some people to kill." Haruhi went outside the door with his mind flustered with new emotions.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 9:09 pm

Right before they went outside the ninja introduced herself "I'm Anna Kozak"
She quickly activated the soul perception to locate their prey. "There are four guards on this floor" Anna informed her ally with a whisper. The girl was walking without leaving any footsteps. She was like a phantom, nobody could notice her and nobody could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 10:02 pm

Haruhi activated his Soul Perception, he confirmed the four guards, and he could see Anna at the same time. He found that two guards were at the top of the stairs, he signaled Anna to take down the other two that were on the floor. Haruhi continued his movement onto the two guards, the first guard on the left, Haruhi simply stabbed through the neck with his sharp dagger. The other guard noticed Haruhi but their lives were soon ended with a swift cut in their neck from Haruhi. He was quick and efficient, with no way of calling for help or to even having a moment to know what happened, both guards laid on the ground dead.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2016, 10:18 pm

Anna quickly moved towards the other guards. They were playing cards in the other room. That's why they couldn't notice her when she walked through the door. The ninja killed the first one by throwing one of her kunais. The kunai hit his throat perfectly. The second guard stood up in shock, but couldn't do anything because Anna ended his life by stabbing his heart. The ninja turned off the light in the room and left it quickly. After the successful elimination she returned to Haruhi.
Everything seemed easy, in Anna opinion. The guards were unprepared and didn't expect any attack. Anna smiled.
"What a coincidence..two skilled assassins had to eliminate the same target..Hmmm" Anna said quietly. She realized that Haruhi might be doing this for money, while she was doing this because she wanted to make the world a better place. But did it matter? Probably not, at least not for her. Meeting Haruhi made this job a lot more enjoyable
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 4:13 pm

Haruhi started to question his job, he has never thought about this until now. Why was there two assassins sent after this guy? Why wasn't I informed about someone else might take this mission... Things aren't lining up quiet right... Haruhi's employer had some questions to fill, but this didn't matter at the moment. He used his Soul Perception to look at the floor beneath him, he saw ten guards, this wasn't going to be stealthy. There were too many to take out silently, he had to at least take down three. He remembered Anna was with him, if she can take down three more, it would be a easy win for them, even if they were discovered. So he waited at the stairs for his comrade so he can explain his plan.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 4:34 pm

Anna was able to focus her thoughts on this unusual coincidence. Maybe it was a coincidence? Or maybe this was a part of TJP's plan? Maybe her boss decided that it's too risky to send her alone?
The ninja slowly approached her new friend and nodded to signal him that their floor is clear. She used the soul perception to check the how many enemies they had to kill to finish their mission. Ten guards. Things were getting more difficult.
"There are so many guards down there. What do we do?" She asked Haruhi with a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 4:40 pm

"We have to get up close and personal with them..." Haruhi gave Anna a run down on his plan, the plan consisted of several parts. First, Haruhi will go down the stairs requesting for help that someone has broken into Origo's office. When the guards go up the stairs, there will be piano wires at the top of the stairs, when they run into the piano wires, their necks will be cut open. By the time the rest of the guards notice this, they should be all on the staircase trapped between the piano wire and Haruhi. Anna then can throw kunais at their heads while Haruhi takes down any guard that thinks that they can take Haruhi on in a fight. If this plan were to fail, they both would have to kill them in any method possible.
Back to top Go down
[RACKIE]
Admin
Admin
[RACKIE]

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 5:17 pm

Haruhi's plan was very interesting from Anna's point of view. However, are the piano wires really able to kill? The ninja closed her eyes, trying to remember what her parents tried to teach her about the human body. "You sure about the wires? I think it might be a better idea to use the wires to make them fall over and then finish them off..Or..Hm..We could use my smoke bomb." Anna's head was full of ideas. But the idea with the smoke bomb was probably the safest one. "Why not lure them into Origo's office... Then throw the smoke bomb at them. Then, boom, smoke everywhere. We can use soul perception to locate them and eliminate one by one" Anna said and leaned against a wall.
Back to top Go down
Wolfie/Router-Kun
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Wolfie/Router-Kun

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2016, 5:24 pm

Haruhi thought that was better, he could lure them to the office, but if any tried to straggle away, he could just take them out. "Sure, let me get the guards, be prepared..." Haruhi soon ran down the flight of steps and soon reached the guards. He heard one whistle, this gave Haruhi a sense of embarrassment, this was new to Haruhi. But he had an act to put on, "Guards! Someone is in Origo's room, they killed the two guards at the stairs as well!" With this the guards were alarmed and ran up the stairs at full speed. Harhui rushed up the stairs behind them, staying close so that if they tried to get away, he could kill them in an instant. Soon they were at the door, ready to breach it, at this point Haruhi activated his Soul Perception and kept it active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Midnight Job Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Midnight Job   The Midnight Job I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Midnight Job
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next