Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani)   Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani) I_icon_minitimeMay 26th 2014, 8:44 pm

It was a chilly night in the small city called 'Elk Ridge' and the Smiths were just about to call it a night. It had been a busy week and Mr. Smith was quite tired now when his buisness were having a hard time. He thanked god that the weekend finaly had dawned upon him so that he finaly could spend some quality time with his wife and two year old daughter. Ofcourse, Mr.Smith had no idea he'd been followed by a certain red eyed girl who had piqued an interest in the unfortunate man.
Mr.Smith kissed his daughter with affection on her cheek before he closed the storybook he'd been reading, and said good night. He quickly, and quite carelessly brushed his teeth before he went to bed next to Mrs.Smith. They talked for a while and decided to take the opportunity and go on a picnic tomorrow. They'd been waiting for the warm summer so that they could take Jr.Smith on her first picnic after all. Not long thereafter, they put out the lights and closed their eyes to fall asleep.

Though... They just couldn't fall asleep. Strange noises arose in forms of cracking and light thumps to the hallway. Suddenly, the door to the bedroom slooowly opened and some kind of figure stood in the opening. The caring parents drew the conclusion that it must be Jr.Smith that came in to sleep together with them. She was probably still a bit afraid of the dark, she'd only just started sleeping by herself a few weeks ago after all. So that they wouldn't embarrass their daughter, the parents simply pretended to be asleep.

"Will you be my friends?" Said a bit mature and clearly unknown voice.

Confused, the parents put their blanket away in a swift motion and were met by the sight of a girl in her early teens, sitting on her knees at the bed. She had somehow managed to reduce the distance between her and the two parents in just a few seconds, so that they were merely a few inches away from each other. The girl was clearly not human, the glowing red eyes and her eerie smile gave it all away. But there were simply no time left for the two parents to react on this fact.
"Wha-!!!"

Jr.Smith were quite scared. She had thought of sleeping together with her mom and dad, but had decided not to. Why? Well she didn't want to disappoint her parents. They'd finaly started to see her as a "big girl" and she wanted to be able to sleep alone. The creaking noise of her door caught her attention. Was it a big monster? No, it couldn't be. Monsters came from the wardrobe after all, and even if a monster came, a prince would come save her as in all the stories.

"Hello there little miss. My name is Alice, do you want to play a little with me?" Said a girl that came through the door.
Jr.Smith didn't really know how to answer this. It was late and her parents had told her not to talk to strangers after all. She shaked her head in denial as she rejected Alice in a way so that she wouldn't talk to the stranger. "Pretty please? Just a little bit~." Alice said in a sullen voice. "I even got the permission of your parents." She then added.
Had her parents allowed her to play this late? Well... If her parents had said so then it should be okay. They wouldn't just let someone into the house if they didn't know the girl anyway. "So... W-what shouls we play?" Jr.Smith shyly asked.
"How about we start with some dolls?" Alice suggested. "Don't worry, I'll be here to play with you until we become 'good' friends. So until you're satisfied I won't be going anywhere~."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani)   Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 1:21 pm

ooc: Okay, so I LITERALLY just found this thread and I am sososososososososososo SORRY! D:

ic:

Gabriel couldn't quite figure out what about this plain little town caught his attention, nor was he in really any state to care. He hadn't stepped outside until it was late, and had been silently hiding in the old wine cellar of one of his victims from the night before; the man had lost his wife a few weeks ago --- by his own hand, the cops suspected --- and was left alone, unguarded. He was such easy prey, but he was an amusement of his own. Riel had been smart enough to pop into the precinct before heading anywhere else --- and hell, a suspicious, bloody knife laying out in an alley, who wouldn't have called the police? He'd learned about a couple of mysterious cases in the area, from murder to assault to the typical loitering and indecent exposure. It was the foul play that caught his attention, as it always did; that's what brought him to this residence in the first place. The middle-aged drunk never did seem to leave the house and hadn't even been missed yet. However, Keller's game was now over and he needed a new toy.

And so, here he was, wandering from alley to alley, between houses and shops, in the dead of night, sniffing the air for the rusty, salty taste and sent of blood. He'd found himself craving the vital liquid these past few months, ever since he'd taken out his own, deranged father. It took a lot for him to get to the States from Great Britain, but there were so many cases of 'domestic abuse' --- that had taken some interrogating to learn the exact term --- that he couldn't resist. Anything that he could do to liberate others from the terror that he'd face was worth any risks.

There was a different scent on the air, something more hidden than that of blood, more feral and instinctual --- fear. It was this smell that brought him to the tiny neighborhood that the Smiths had lived in, and this scent that had him climbing up the brick wall that covered the outside of the fireplace. It took him longer than he'd expected, but he managed to get up and slide down through the chimney. He slammed his feet through the grate that kept birds out, and transformed so that the only sound when he landed was the clink! of his blade against the unlit coals.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani)   Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 10:09 am

ooc: Well... I'm damn late myself actually xD. Wrote the post a few days ago but it got deleted... So I ragequited at the time and said "F*** it". Sorry bout that ;P

Angela had been playing with the two year old, Jr.Smith for a good one and a half hour before she finaly fell asleep from exhastion of the late hour. Two year old kids shouldn't normaly be up at 1:00 AM after all. The young girl had such a innocent and tranquilized expression, as she unknowingly slept right in front of the most terrifying of predators that were out in this world. Perhaps her naivety worked with her this time. A peaceful death was preferred by the majority out of the human population. But ofcourse, none of these thoughts ever entered into the joyous mind of Alice. Her new comerade had fallen asleep, and she hardly had the patience to wait until she woke up to become her new 'friend'. There were no terrified emotions and not even a sound to be heard. All that was left was a dry husk of a body, very much like a mummy, in the middle of the colorfull room.

But Alice mind were now focused elsewere in the house. There was an unknown perpetrator that had infilitrated the house. How she could know this? There was something out of metal had fallen down somewhere in the house, and thanks to her new 'friends', Alice knew that there were no more members in this household of the Smiths... Closest one being in Taraval Street, in San Francisco. And there were neither any reason to visit a cousin an hour after midnight. A smile slowly creeped up on her face, it could potentially a new friend that had broken themselves in. With the echoing sound of her shoes walking on the wooden floor, she walked aimlessly around the house. "Helloooooo~ Miss or mister break-in! It isn't nice to break in to others home... My friends actually lived here, and I doubt that they'd appriciate their stuff to be stolen. How about you become my friend and play with me instead~" Alice said with a high playful voice. No doubt it could be heard throughout the house, but yet it wasn't loud enough for the neighbors to pick it up. "Are we playing hide and seek perhaps?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani)   Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 12:17 pm

The weapon form shifted in a hazy green light, and a young boy, looking eleven though he was approximately thirteen years of age himself. He smirked at him, his cheshire grin making him seem all the more eerie and threatening. "You're an interesting girl." He said, walking through the house to find the other presence. "But what are you doing here? Did you not break in as well?" His eyes scanned the area; there were no other souls in here, save his own and this mysterious girl. "And where are your friiiiiiends...? Such a pity to find them gone..." He laughed to himself, "But you like games, do you? I do as well... let's play."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani)   Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:05 pm

She honestly hadn't expected that the guilty would make his appearance this soon, nor at such young looking age. Well... To be honest she didn't really look that much older than him either. Eitherway, it was truly a pity that jr.break-in didn't seem human. She would have liked another friend... Ohh well, even though these types of people isn't humans, they are interesting in their own way. Also, he made a suggestion of them to play. "What are you talking about?" Angela said with a smile "My friends isn't gone, they are with me where they belong~" She said with a happy chirp. "Anyway, what kind of game are we talking about? I planed of getting a whole lot of friends whilst I was here, so you better come up with a game we all can play together." She took a comfortable seat into a nearby couch and put her left leg over her right. She put her hands together, made an equally eerie smile and gave him an expecting look. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani)   Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani) I_icon_minitimeJune 20th 2014, 2:59 pm

He tilted his head as he watched her, observing, curious, but unsure of how to handle this situation. His grin grew however as he stepped forward, eyes scanning her up and down curiously. "What do you prefer to play? I imagine you... would like more friends, yes? Friends that can keep up with your gaaaames..." With his dominant hand, he waved towards the nearest window, head tilting further. "There are alot of little boys and girls around here, as well as some strange evils as well... how about... we save the little ones to join you in your.... darling little wonderland?" With his other hand, he gestured towards himself. "And I will take away those trying to hurt them? I'm sure the two of us can set up some... pretty fuuuun scenarios for them, too?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani)   Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting Elk in Utah? (Private with Coldes and Lani)
Page 1 of 1