Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] Empty
PostSubject: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 3:31 pm

Death City's alleyways always had made Savannah nervous, and even with another meister and her new partner by her side, the feeling still had not fully eased up. No one could tell, not easily anyway, that she was anything but impassive on the matter. She kept her head held high, posture straight and proud as she walked. So far, her legs had not acted up, which surprised her quite a bit since they had to walk down the Academy's front steps. Of course, it helped when her bodyguard was constantly looking out for her and her new, she didn't even know what to call Beyril, was keeping her talking and thus distracted.

The consignment shop was only a block away now, and though they were taking the back ways for everything, they could still see it coming into view. Savannah forced a smile, pointing towards it. "There's the first store. Are you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2014, 6:18 pm

Beyril gave a quick nod, grinning brightly, "I've always been good at talking to people. I don't get nervous until I've said goodbye!" she laughed, hugging Savannah, "Wish me luck!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 10:10 am

The meister tensed up at the contact, eyes wide, but she tried to return the gesture, though it turned very awkward, her arm semi-draped over the girl's shoulders. "Er... good... luck?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 11:52 am

Beyril grinned, releasing her and giving her a thumbs-up before running inside.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 11:59 am

Savannah raised her thumb as well before looking back at Akira, eyes wide, confused. "I... do not understand her."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:47 pm

Akira chuckled, "She's coping however she can. Trying to remain optimistic is all she knows."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:53 pm

"Her life's in shambles." She said, confused as she shook her head and leaned against one of the buildings. "How can she be so positive when everything around her is rubble or breaking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 12:55 pm

"It's going to make things worse in the long run, but I think she's ignoring the problem." Akira explained, "Given her situation, her parents are most likely dead, and she still holds this childlike belief that they will come back. Even if they did, things wouldn't be the same. When she wakes up from this... dreamstate, reality is going to beat her to a pulp. Possibly even kill her."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 1:24 pm

"Research her." Savannah said instantly, folding her arms across her chest as she looked over at the store. "See what you can find out about her family, what could have happened to them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 1:33 pm

He simply nodded, not saying anything further, but waiting until Beyril came out, a large grin on her face.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 3:21 pm

Savannah looked up as she saw the girl from the corner of her eyes, raising her brow and smiling pleasantly. She kicked off the wall she was on, approaching her. "That went well, I take it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 5:25 pm

She nodded quickly, "The manager was super nice! She said she'd call!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 5:28 pm

Savannah smiled, nodding, "That's... that's nice, Beyril. Where do you want to go next?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 5:36 pm

"Well, didn't you want to apply somewhere, too?" She asked, tilting her head curiously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 5th 2014, 5:38 pm

Savannah shrugged, "I... don't quite know where to." She looked around before consulting her planner. "I might just apply to Dethbucks. I don't know. I was just going to wait and see if there was anywhere that you wanted us to both work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 6:47 pm

"You can apply to the consignment shop, too! It'll be fun!" she offered smiling, "I usually just apply everywhere and hope for the best."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:01 pm

Savannah laughed, "You wouldn't have a problem with that?" She shrugged though, standing straighter and smiling. "It's completely up to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:05 pm

She shook her head, "Not at all! Go on in!"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:13 pm

Savannah offered one last nod before straightening and walking into the store, a bright smile on her face. She returned a few minutes later, application in hand, the smile still on her face. A slow sigh escaped her as she relaxed, tapping her fingers against her leg. "I forgot how stressful it can be to have people looking at you as though you think you're too good for them..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 6th 2014, 10:19 pm

Beyril tilted her head in confusion, "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 8:39 am

She looked at her, forcing a partial smile. "My family has money, as I've said. Because of how I was raised, such is relatively obvious based on my face and mannerisms alone." Savannah shrugged, "I don't always mean to, but sometimes I give off an air of 'I'm better than you.' People pick up on that, if nothing else."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:40 am

"I didn't." she shrugged, giving a light smile, "And generally I'm pretty good at getting a beat on people."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:42 am

Savannah shrugged, "You're also painfully optimistic." She pointed out before pulling her planner back out, reading through the addresses. "Shall we continue looking...? We might want to get folders to carry these applications in, though..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:45 am

Beyril nodded, "Sure! Unless you want to pause for a bit and try to find your dress for the formal?" she teased, poking her side a bit playfully.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitimeMay 7th 2014, 10:58 am

Savannah shook her head, blushing slightly. "Must you insist upon this formal? I really don't see why you want me to go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]   Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Job Hunting and Formal Shopping? [Private; enter upon request]
Page 1 of 14Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next