Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Testing the limits (finished)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Testing the limits (finished) Empty
PostSubject: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 9:58 am

Suko walked up to the training grounds to see if his new collector's item was there. Slowly looking around, he couldn't spot him, so he sat down and took his notebook from his bag.

Last edited by LoganMC on May 28th 2014, 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:00 am

Gamma sighed as he realized, that there was no one to fight nearby.

After a moment of sadness, he noticed the weird kid in the distance, and walks up to him.

"Hey you, are you a stalker or somethin' ?! Fight me or stop following me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:01 am

Suko stood up, put his notebook away, put glasses straight and asked: weapon or meister?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:03 am

"Huh?! None of your buiseness, twerp! Fight me and I'll show ya!"

Gamma prepares for a fight, making a boxing stance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:05 am

Suko puts of his bag and says: "Come on then."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:09 am

Gamma takes of his shirt, showing the scars and blood stains all over his chest.

After the slight moment you see Gamma preparing for a dash, he immediately stands behind him, in an attempt to force his soul wavelength through Suko's back.

"Fast food, just too easy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:10 am

Suko quickly jumps to the right, waiting for another attempt of Gamma to attack.

He thought to himself: let's see how long he can keep this up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:13 am

"Before Suko even landed, Gamma was already behind him again, this time he forced his hands together , attacking from left and right together. His hands would clap together, electrifying anything in between.

"Death Clap" He said, the moment before attacking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:14 am

He quickly jumped up, putting a foot on Gamma's shoulder as a step up, before landing a slight distance behind him. "hmm... not bad... You have some moves, i must say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:16 am

Gamma crouched down and swung his leg towards Suko's leggs in an attempt to make him fall.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:18 am

Suko jumped up slightly and landed on exactly the same place as he stood before.

Most people would've given up by now, he must like fighting, Suko thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:22 am

Gamma uses his hands as a balancing point and swings his other legg towards Suko too, but this time, just before reaching him, he jumped off the ground with his foot, With this move, the legg used for jumping would hit Suko, and the hands would stays down.

This position looked like a handstand, and after using it, he would push off the floor with his hands, and land normally on the ground a little away from Suko.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:24 am

Suko got hit this time, while standing up, he thought: I have collected enough.

"That's enough, thank you. Before you leave again very rudely, i have a proposal for you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:27 am

"Huh?! But the fight isn't over yet! You give up?!"

As he said that, he realised that he wanted to propose him something, and lost interest.

"I'm not interested" He said, as he walks away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:31 am

Suko grabbed him by his collar, holding him in his place.
"You're going to stand there and listen, whenever you like it or not. Your fighting style was rather impressive, but could use improvement. If you are a meister, then from now on i'm your weapon. If you are a weapon yourself, then get i'm not interested. Your call"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:33 am

Gamma stops, and gets slightly annoyed by him grabbing his collar (OOC: even though his shirt was off already...).

"Tch, I'm a meister alright... And if you're so great, you should've seen it yourself!"

"But I'll take that offer, because, it IS what I came here for."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:37 am

(OOC: I forgot, alright... at your neck skin, then)

"Wise decision... Wise decision indeed."
Suko looked at Gamma for a second and walked back to grab his bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:39 am

"Hurry up, i have more people to fight..."

Gamma makes a hand sign to get over here as he said that, and continues walking out the room.

"Heheh, time for a fight..." He whispers to himself as he walks out of the area.

Last edited by Mechasoul on May 28th 2014, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitimeMay 28th 2014, 10:40 am

(OOC: I believe the training grounds are outside, but okay...)

Suko sighed and started to doubt his decision, but followed Gamma anyways
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing the limits (finished)   Testing the limits (finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Testing the limits (finished)
Page 1 of 1