Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) Empty
PostSubject: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:35 am

Plagued with premonitions, purposes, and intentions both of his own design and of someone else's, Martyn wandered through the training grounds until he was in the canyons, dusts devils littered the landscape and hilly terrain and steep cliffs awaited him. Seeking out this person turned out to be more exciting than he imagined, but he could think of anything else happening here than a fight proceeding with little room to breathe. Just like between him and Ace. He wasn't about to walk onto the turf of just any Shibusen jerk, he was looking for one woman in particular, Rose Hammer

"Martyn. I've watched your sorry ass drag me places all over the damn world and raise your blade to person every time, but never to someone that you know in your heart was more powerful than you. Do you have a death wish? because if that's the case I could make the end very quick if need be."

"I have no reason to trust you with the words you speak, let alone the life that I lead, and should you stand in my way again god help you..."

"Spring a nerve did I? It's not that hard these days...."

He arrived at the top of a rock in the canyon that overlooked the rest of the area. And he stood atop it simply observing. He knew she would be here soon if not already. He sat cross legged in the sand, holding his sword in sheathe, out in front of him to meditate.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 1:47 am

A shimmer would catch his eyes, a hint of pink that, in all reality, shouldn't have existed where it was. A softly glowing rose petal, hanging completely still in the air, waiting for his attention.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:00 am

He tied his sword back around his waist, and approached it cautiously, extending a hand to the rose petal, hoping to perhaps catch it. It was rather odd for him to be compelled by such thoughts, but he was mesmerized by it, in such an odd place.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:03 am

As his hand grew close enough to cup the petal, it suddenly zipped away, moving just out of arms reach again. It floated on a breeze that wasn't there, tantalizing him to follow it down towards the forest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:09 am

"Really now, Martyn? That's so childish of you..."

For now, he ignored his friend within the confides of his mind. He hoped over the edge, and slid down the sandy hill to try and keep up with it, getting a running start once he hit the ground.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:14 am

The single petal was soon joined by another. And then another. And then another. So on and so forth until he was engulfed in a stream of petals, all moving through the trees on an ethereal breeze, all headed towards the same point. At the same time, a ghostly whistling started, soft and quiet, echoing through the trees from the same direction that all the petals were moving towards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:20 am

OOC//
So doth the bird sing to him from the trees,
And he venture,
The beauty ought bring him to his knees,
Yet sweep his mind of such cruelty

I'm bored X3

IC//
"Run Marty, run! Our dearest love is waiting for us!"

"You mind cutting out the shit?"

He sprinted faster now, a little irritated, but moving nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:26 am

The whistling grew loudly, until it wasn't a whistle but a music note. Still soft, and a little disconcerting, but music none the less. And then it changed, the first sound stopping and dropping lower. A song was what was playing. Slow and quiet, it filled the silence in the woods. The petals around Martyn grew thicker, marking his closeness to the source.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:30 am

"Come on Martyn, stop for a moment and gaze at this beauty, you seemed to adore that crap back in Japan, worthless-"

"I don't recall asking for your input. This isn't the time to gawk at scenery, I live here now I can see it anytime I want."

He concentrated for a moment, and his soul perception activated. He gaze around at a more controlled sprint now, he just wanted to see her. He didn't even care if they didn't speak.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:38 am

Her soul was easy to find, now that he was looking. It blazed ahead of him, a powerful orb of soul energy, and all around him, her power radiating from the very petals that he was now waist deep in. The song became clearer, a slow, ghostly rendition of, of all things, Blood Gulch Blues.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:45 am

"What kind of lame @$$ music-!"

"Shut up."

He put it into full gear, she wasn't much further ahead, and he came a ground scorching stop and leaves and rose petals were kicked up as he slid past them, leaving them to flutter back down in his wake. He jacket pressed against him as all the wind he created caught up to him. He felt like speaking first might be somewhat rude, so he waited.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 2:57 am

Ahead of him was a strange sight. It was a tree, though most of the branches had been cut. All had been hollowed out and fashioned into reeds and pipes. All around the tree was a swarm of fast moving rose petals, breaking into multiple streams and pushing air through 'pipes'. Rose sat on a nearby tree branch, watching the petals do their work, idly kicking her legs. Her half-cut leather jacket hung on the branch beside her, leaving her simply in a white button up. She gave Martyn a small wave, but kept her eyes on the tree, keeping the music going.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:06 am

Martyn waved back, and he too found himself watching the instrument being operated by the rose petals which obviously was in conjunction with herself.

"Come on Casanova, make your move. She dolled herself up just for you tonight."

"I'll very happy the day I find your off switch"

"Hello up there." He said approaching the tree. he didn't get too close, but instead leaned against another one nearby. She looked quite content, he was... unsure of how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:13 am

The song slowly faded from existence, and the petals pushing air through the instrument slowly faded, leaving only the sea in which he found himself in. Rose finally turned her attention towards Martyn, watching him with a weathered eye. "Martyn Deville. As I understand it, you have been looking for me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:22 am

He was kinda surprised at her knowledge of him, most people didn't have the honor of knowing his last name, and still nobody knows his real name. "Yes, I was advised to come and see you by many people, for what purpose I'm not sure, but as with many of my confrontations, I have only ever fought. Would I be correct in assuming that is what you intend for me? He assumed a pose, a battle-ready stance after drawing his sword, carefully.

"Finally, something I can get behind..."

His soul wavelength was much more prominent now that he concentrated on the situation at hand, and his 'friend' was becoming antsy. He could only hope, he didn't decide on another 'joy-ride' while the two meisters made nice.

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) Martyn10
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:26 am

She chuckled softly, giving a small shake of her head. "Look all around you, Martyn. It wouldn't be a fight, so much as it would be quickly containing you. No, perhaps you were directed towards me because they knew you wouldn't get a fight in greeting." She leaned forward, dropping down from the tree branch and towards the ground. The petals flew up, forming a column that caught her and slowly started lowering her to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:34 am

"You kidding me right? She's just joking... Martyn don't let your guard down."

"When have you ever cared for my well being?"

He exhaled, and let his arms drop, and re sheathed his sword. He looked up to her as she descended with expecting eyes. "So what then? Are we just going to talk?" He placed his hand over his heart, it was racing from expecting a fight out of her.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:39 am

Rose shrugged, walking over to her 'instrument' and lightly resting a hand on it. "I don't know. You're the one who came to me. People told you to come to me. Why do you think they sent you to me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:48 am

"You know I might have a fairly good idea why..."

He sat on the ground, for a moment and crossed his legs again, the way he did when he saw the first petal, and concentrated. For a moment, the petals would circle him, as if he created his own wind, almost dancing around him. Then, they all suddenly dropped. A smoky red cloud seemed to emerge from his back, and the devilish form took shape, gripping him tightly at the shoulder. "I think I'm here, so I can get rid of this." He pointed at his face. "Stop pointing at me." It was odd for the first time he could actually see him.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:51 am

Rose looked towards him, a single brow raised in confusion. "Granted, that's not something one sees every day." A single petal rose from the cloud, drifting over in front of the mist, as though it were curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:55 am

"Lass, you aren't the brightest of the bunch are you?" It extended up to her, placing a menacing looking talon like hand on her chin almost as if inspecting her. "There are a few things people don't see everyday..." It pulled on the collar of her shirt and looked inside quite plainly, and certainly uninvited.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 3:57 am

Rose simply raised a brow at the demon, looking annoyed, but deciding that it would be better to avoid touching the mist. Her tone became overly sarcastic, dripping with pure snark. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:01 am

Martyn was rather confused as to why she just was allowing this to happen, but watched them both with great interest.

"Yes, you can. I was looking for an attractive chest, but I'm seem to be lost in the toddler section..." He let her collar snap back with disinterest.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:04 am

Rose simply continued to stare at the small creature made of mist, watching it closely. "Well, what can I say, they're bigger than they used to be. What with having a kid and whatnot. Course, I'd say I'm at least an 8, regardless of breast size."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:14 am

"You know, your actually quite pathetic, who in their right mind-"

Martyn started to reel him back in before he said more thing that he would regret later. "What happened to tormenting me you asshole?"

"What are you kidding me? You don't need me around to KNOW how bad you life is. Let me go, I'm not done talking to this load of shit. The first person I meet who isn't a whiny blonde kid and I don't get to have any fun. My parents are dead, whah, wah wah!"

"If I could kill you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)   Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Understanding Your True Limits (Private| Linx and Bliv)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next