Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picture Requests.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 12:51 pm

Hello this is Idoc speaking. So basically I have revisited the wonderful world of tektek, and I've come up with two future character ideas. And I'm not exactly an expert in creating character pictures from scratch... sooooooo I'd like to make a request for Original Art for these characters based on the tektek models below. All credit goes to the artist and will be properly represented in the apps of the characters and in my personal signature for my profile. So if anyone is willing to help me out I'd be glad to help you out with something in return. :D

Picture Requests. Whwx
This is Xander, a DWMA student that has been infected with black blood and is constantly fighting off madness mainly by locking his emotions away and keeping a safe distance from other students. He hopes to one day be able to channel and control his madness in order to destroy the Kishin that infected him with black blood in the first place.

Picture Requests. Bl15
This is Cori, she worries about almost everything, especially the safety of her friends and family. She attended a normal school up until the point she shocked a local bully with a single strike while defending her friend. She has since moved to Death City and now attends the DWMA, and she still accidentally shocks people... a lot
Back to top Go down

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 2:54 pm

I will get to work on Xander. I will try and post it Saturday sometime.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:13 pm

Awesome! Thank you so much CT! (Hope you don't mind if I call you that. :3)
Back to top Go down

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:22 pm

No, that's cool. I like that nickname. Oh, and that patch on the eye, you were going for the Death logo, right?
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 3:38 pm

Yes the eye patch is the Death logo aka his symbol of being a DWMA student. I haven't figured out what Im gunna name his black blood demon. I can think of one but suggestions are welcome. :3
Back to top Go down

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 4:02 pm

Ok so that means the "teeth" will be pointier.
Back to top Go down

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeMay 29th 2014, 4:42 pm

I am done, but I have to wait to put it up. To make it a point I drew a little crazy version of Xander that had pointy teeth coming out of him to show he had madness growing inside him.
Back to top Go down

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeMay 30th 2014, 12:08 pm

I am also done with Cori. I decided to do her also, but she was a REAL big challenge for me. The hoods design isn't exactly the same, but its close. I also put two death skulls on the hoodie where her arms were covering it because it was too blank. I will post both tommorrow, so can't wait for you to see them. The colors on Corie were also really hard to find, but I think I got them.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 11:01 am

Thank you again for doing this for me CT. I like the idea of seeing xanders insane side. I can't wait to see how they turned out. Sorry didn't reply before now. No internet or time on phone.
Back to top Go down

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:37 pm

I will try to get them up tonight or tommorrow.
Back to top Go down

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2014, 8:39 pm

Oh crap, I don't have the pictures with me. FUCK!!! I am so sorry, might be a couple more days, if not longer before I have the pictures again.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 6:25 am

That's alright CT! I don't mind waiting a bit to see them. :3 And I really appreciate you doing this for me, like A LOT! And if there's anything I can ever help you with you just let me know okay.
Back to top Go down

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:11 pm

Thank you, Idoc. You are a very understanding person.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitimeJune 7th 2014, 2:21 pm

X3 Well thank you, and you're welcome. I know that things tend to get in the way sometimes. I've had plenty of those situations. You just do your best to work through it and be patient then good things will come your way. :3 And if you ever want to rp PM me and we can set something up. I might not reply right away cause of lack of internet but I'll do the best I can, even if I have to use my phone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Picture Requests. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Picture Requests.   Picture Requests. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Picture Requests.
Page 1 of 1