Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS Empty
PostSubject: Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS   Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2015, 6:34 pm

These are my Steven Universe Gem OCs. You guys can request me to draw some of your own OCs. SE and......SE.

Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS My_gem_ocs__for_real__by_drpap4172-d952dz9

GCustom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS Citrine_and_topaz__steven_universe_fan_characters__by_drpap4172-d950frf

Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS Firestone_fusion__steven_universe_fan_character__by_drpap4172-d950fav

Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS Aquamarine__steven_universe_fan_character__by_drpap4172-d94xixc

Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS Seastone_fusion__steven_universe_fan_character__by_drpap4172-d94xacn

Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS Emerald__steven_universe_fan_character__by_drpap4172-d94uund

Last edited by CT The Broken Soul on August 13th 2015, 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS   Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2015, 6:36 pm

Let me know if you guys can see them. I can't view them on my tablet. If not then just check out my deviantart account here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS   Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2015, 1:10 am

Quoted your post to see what URL you used and yes, that made clear why the images didn't work.
You need to right click the image and copy the url of the image. Not the link to the webpage where the image is uploaded. ;)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS   Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2015, 8:14 am

OK thx. Will do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS   Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom OCs. TAKING REQUESTS
Page 1 of 1