Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Biker. ( Ready. )

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:02 pm

Biker. ( Ready. ) 1384507883742

Name:
Biker.

Weapon:
N/A

History:
Biker was not a good man. He drank, smoked, and he gambled. He couldent hold a relationship with a woman for the life of him either. But he was always a good older brother. His brother "Sue" always did his best to get into trouble. So Biker always had to work overtime to bail him out. But they loved each other, until the car accident. Sue was always distant after that. They stopped talking at hardly at all. But then Biker got a call from Sue. He was in deep debt from some high interest loans he had to take out with some... less than reputable sources. Biker said he would be right there, then hopped on his bike and drove over from miami. When he got there they made up a plan to go to where Jacket took out the loan and politely request a one month time extension.
To say the least it went wrong. They went down, sat at the big bosses desk and made their request. But mr.boss did not want to wait a day more as Sue had already been given three extra months already. He demanded payment right now and had his men come in to reinforce this message. After that... Biker only remembers static. Well... bits and bobs. Taking out the cleaver ( That he had in his Leather jacket for just such an occasion. ) cutting through the bosses skull and brain. Turning to deal with the other guys.... slamming one of their heads into the floor... Eating their souls in a rage and going downstairs to finish the job... When he woke up there were limbs all over the building and sue had to help him into the car to get away.
They REALLY did not talk after that with the horrible secret of what Biker had to do to save Sue. He was a kishen egg now, and you can't walk away from that. But biker put his degree to good use and got a job as a computer programmer. Taking home a nice salary. Almost a year later Biker got the news, Sue was dead. His head cut in half by another kishen egg. " Archangel. " as it was. Not that he wasn't begging for it but Biker was still incredibly angry. He put on his motorcycle helmet and left a note on his door saying he was not returning. He was on the warpath now. When he got to Sue's house his roommates let him in. Biker checked the voicemail and found the message from project freelancer telling Sue to go to the hospital. Now he had two targets. The bastards that called him and the bastard that killed him. He suited up and for the second time in his life could only see static, he drove down to the academy checked the place out that sent those killers after his brother and now had three. But those foes would have to wait for another day. He started up his bike and went back to the place of his first murder. Got up, and drew his cleaver. Because for all the people he killed there all the souls he ate... He wanted more.

Abilities:
AbilitiesDescription# of souls  
Static madness.The same madness his brother Jacket developed. The more he kills the more powerful he becomes. This has a side effect of him losing time. If he does it in battle he will likely only see flashes of his body going on full murder mode. He is arguably more dangerous  when his vision turns to static because there is no thinking, only action.15

Miscellaneous:
Biker wields a meat cleaver and has three throwing knives ready to throw.
If you are wondering why he is called "biker" it is because his real name is so unbelievably feminine, so grossly unmasculine, so female he will never tell a soul and downright cut anyone who calls him by it.

Have you read the rules:
I love soul eater!

Last edited by jac600 on June 1st 2014, 10:31 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:18 pm

I will not accept this until it has been completely revised for grammar and spelling mistakes.

Also, he has too many weapons. Take the meat cleavers out; I will let you have, at most, ONE of those meat cleavers. The knives can stay, and you can have two SHORT katanas on his back. I won't look at anything else until you change this.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:25 pm

Totally revised for spelling errors.
Can he have a katana, a cleaver, and five knives designed for throwing? Three if not that?
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:33 pm

Katana OR Cleaver, not both. You can always get one in thread, but you can't start with both. For that matter, how can he AFFORD a katana? Those things are expensive, especially battle quality ones.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:36 pm

Biker actually had a pretty good job before he went on the warpath. He was a computer programmer and made $108,000 a year.
I choose cleaver though.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:38 pm

You still have spelling errors (such as drinked).

Refer to Beetle for weapons. The knives are fine regardless.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:41 pm

Fixed "Drunked"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:42 pm

Jac, get on google docs, copy and paste your entire sheet into it, and then see what it says about your spelling. "Drunked" and "drinked" are not words.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:43 pm

Actually it's "drank"
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:44 pm

Okay, after asking around, that amount is WAAY to high for a computer programmer to be paid.

The average is about $74,280. Further, that is something you kinda need to add to your bio. Anyways, link me to the doc.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 9:44 pm

DRANK! DRANK!!! HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID!
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:05 pm

Lady's and gentle men. Fresh from google docs with new edited to everything mentioned, BIKER!
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:05 pm

Jac, Lani was helping me with a character earlier. If you want, you can PM me or any of the other admins or mods with their permission for some help. I've got Gia's history pretty much fully organized because of Lani's help. c:
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:07 pm

I will definitely do that after biker gets throttled by arch angel.

Last edited by jac600 on June 1st 2014, 10:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:07 pm

I think you mean "definitely"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:20 pm

I call bullshit to you putting this through a g doc. So many words are misspelled, and there're still a good amount of grammatical errors. So, thanks but no thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 1st 2014, 10:32 pm

I put it through again and weeded out what you were talking about. The misspellings did not turn red for some reason. Maybe it is because I am on Ipad.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:02 pm

Is there anything else you need me to do?
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 6:29 pm

Can't think of anything. Though maybe you should consider giving him a different powerset, considering how his goal is to kill ArchAngel and all, and how archangel ganked Jacket pretty easily.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:00 pm

Yes, he will get the ability to charge weapons with his wavelength to cut through armor. ( When he is angry enough)
A red shield similar to benny's that get stronger with his rage.
His defense will be directly boosted with souls.
And I am planning on making him a partial agent in Project freelancer, so he will get a robo bike and sifi helmet.
Unless Archangel kicks in the door again on his first thread and crushes him beneath one mighty boot.
His first thread will take place in the slums of Miami, so a battalion of death Scythes don't kick in the door immediately.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:02 pm

They still can, just don't let things get too out of hand, or inform people who control death scythes like you just have.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:11 pm

Yeah ima keep this on the down low....
Is Biker ready to be accepted?
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:18 pm

Okay, talked it over with an Admin. They feel it best if you slowed down on making characters for the time being, due to how many have been killed/dropped recently. Basically, consider it a suspended period. Don't worry, it'll probably be short.
Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:20 pm

OK!
Back to top Go down
Lethein
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Lethein

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 3rd 2014, 7:29 pm

Jac,

Especially given that the debate on accepting this character has stretched onto (at least) a second page, we are putting your character creation privileges on temporary suspension. This is happening because:

1. You have recently had at least three characters die in combat/in character.
2. You have recently dropped/abandoned (put up for adoption) several characters.
3. You still have characters that have multiple weapon forms and/or other rule breaking.
4. We would like you to put more focus on your writing and character development with your existing characters.

Until we believe that you have properly amended these discrepancies, your suspension stands.

-SERP Admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Biker. ( Ready. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Biker. ( Ready. )   Biker. ( Ready. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biker. ( Ready. )
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next