Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Second Crater (finished)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Second Crater (finished)   The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 4:35 pm

"To pester you with his incessant holier-than-thou dark hero rambling, most likely, brother of mine." she rolled her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Second Crater (finished)   The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 4:43 pm

"True enough sister of mine." He sighs, watching as hundreds of thousands of new soldiers, bearing fresh souls pour out. They came to him, placing what they had gathered at his feet. In the blink of an eye all 99 were gone. Nebun held the last soul in his hand. The final piece. Of course, Sylas couldn't tell how many souls Nebun had eaten, only that he had a lot. The significance of what he had done made him pause a moment, regarding what all had happened so far. "Not the destination that matters..." Nebun mutters to himself.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Second Crater (finished)   The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 4:56 pm

Sylas turned his back to Nebun, finishing the line for him. "It's the journey."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Second Crater (finished)   The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 5:27 pm

This was a momentous occasion. In his hand, he held the final piece to his ascendence. Why did it feel...empty? He had no enemies to fight, no battles to win, and even the meaningless slaughter of dozens could do nothing to assuage him. "I'm...empty." He says, the epiphany hitting him like a ton of clichéd bricks. "I do the same thing, over and over, and damned over again." He looks down at the soul in his hand, looking sad, pitiful even. It was such a small thing. He closes his eyes "This is the last one." He decides with a nod "And after this, after I have finished what I have started, I will move on." He closes his fist, the black sphere surrounding the island crushing it in place, completely destroying all trace of Hawai'i's existence. "After this, I shall find something...new." His eyes widen and a grin scrawls it's way across his face "No. I have something far more...Delicous in store now!"

With a flick of his wrist, he tosses the final soul into the air, catching it in his mouth with a gulp. Nothing seems to change, then a subtle ripple travels through his skin. The tips of his spine tear through the flesh of his back with a wet rip. His claws emerge, replacing his fingers and toes. Suddenly the open wounds around where his blades emerge gurgle forth black blood, then it pours from his mouth and eyes, from his nose and ears, and soon his skin itself melts into the pool. All that his skin had contained melted as well until nothing remained of Nebun but a puddle.

Slowly, ever so slowly, it reformed. First bones, cracked and bent from Nebun's various unnatural contortions, held together by the inky substance emerged, then, atop it formed muscle, purple instead of red, with black veins spiderweb bing across the edges, and finally his skin. It was no longer pale, but pure white, like fresh fallen snow. His eyes where solid grey, without a hint of white, the only other color being dilated black pupils, open wide, seeing all. His hair regrew in it's usual state, though now it was the shiny black of a raven's wings, reflecting light like a pool. The only mark upon his skin was the black veins running through his hands and forearms, as well as the area beneath his knees.
The world around him felt surreal. He clamped his hands against either side of his head with a wince. That much was the same. All those he had devoured he still heard screaming for help in his mind. He smiles again.
"Let's go visit Inker then. Sylas, can you take us to him? The fewer cities are between me and him, the fewer people die."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Second Crater (finished)   The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 5:35 pm

Sylas threw up a hand, rending space in front of Nebun. "That will take you to what remains of Berlin. What you will find there, I do not know."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Second Crater (finished)   The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 10th 2014, 5:46 pm

Nebun bows mockingly "My thanks Sylas." With that, Nebun marched forth his army, now roughly 9 million strong, making sure he was the last one through. "See you later then!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Second Crater (finished)   The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 6:37 pm

(OOC:..............So, make a thread in the ruins of Berlin, then?)
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Second Crater (finished)   The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 9:05 pm

Ooc: That's what I plan on, but Oblivion is hesitant to allow anything significant to occur without his involvement somehow, which is VERY annoying btw.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Crater (finished)   The Second Crater (finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Crater (finished)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2