Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

999 more to go? (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

999 more to go? (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:40 am

Jago's jaw dropped to the floor in synchronization to what his eyes were seeing. There was the DWMA, red, black and white, it was gorgeous sure, but that wasn't what he was gaping at. Jago isn't particularly in shape at the moment. Because of the countless hours of screen time monotony, Jago has a three inch slab of fat slathered over his abdomen. *Tap* Jago's right foot clicked in the first step of the long staircase up to the Academy. Just one super long, straight staircase impeded Jago from reaching his destination.

OOC: "The pamphlet said there were 1,000 steps in this staircase"

Jago pressed his weight down on is right foot and jumped completely onto the first step. Feeling the ease of the single step, Jago released a wave of confidence. He placed both of his fists on his hips pompously and shouted for all the world to hear.

OOC: "HAH! This will be easy! only 999 more steps to go!"

Little did he know that the DWMA's stairs were meant to train the students' cardiovascular endurance, and still even tests the abilities of even the most physically fit students.

Last edited by Verethragna on September 2nd 2014, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 8:04 pm

Dexter was nearing the top of the stairs, he would probably be sighing if he wasn't gasping for breath. Okay, Dex, nearly there... Just a few more steps to gooOOAAAHH! His bare feet trod on broken glass and he shouted in pain, before tumbling down the stairs. As he fell, the sunglasses he was wearing completely shattered when he hit his head on one of the steps, but he kept tumbling down, gaining a concussion on the way as well as scratching several gemstones scattered on his body. But he kept rolling down the thousand stairs, and kept rolling until he ran into something solid. Unluckily, that something solid was another student, he realised as he came to a stop in his back. Covering his literal gemstone eyes with his hands, he looked up at the student that had stopped his decent. "Ugh... Thanks, man... Could you help me to the infirmary please...?" Dexter asked lazily, his head jumbled by the concussion.

OOC: friendly tip: OOC means out of context, as in YOU, as the user are the one saying it, and not the character.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2014, 8:46 pm

A young man dragged a stone almost as big as he was all the way from the desert to the steps of the academy. No one would say Scott Malkenson dident train as hard as them! As such he had already worked up a terrible sweat, he took a bottle and drank hardily from it before securing the heavy stone too his back with ropes, he had just raised his foot to make the first arduous step when two younger men crashed into him, he hit the stone floor with a slam.
-15 hp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 6th 2014, 2:11 pm

I landed hard on his bum and another crude object underneath him. [Way to go, Jago,] I thought to myself, [barely made it two steps before you have to start all over!] I sat up uneasily, shifting the lump of a guy that was sprawled on top of me, grunting in pain. It was hard to tell how big the guy was, but he couldn't have been any bigger than 5'9 standing straight as a pencil. But that was beside the point, even someone as dull as me could tell this guy was hurt badly, I mean, he just toppled a few hundred stone steps! I'm just glad that I was there to break his fall! Then the boy asked something of me that I surely could not do, he asked me to take him to the infirmary? What to do? I can't even carry myself up there, much less another guy! I positioned the boy comfortably on the ground before I stood to gather my bearings. When I turned around to see whom I had fell on, I noticed a well-built guy with a bag almost his size right next to him. "Wait a minute..." I said inquisitively, "That's no bag, IT'S A FREAKIN' ROCK!" I stared in awe at the dude on the floor below me. Ropes and were scattered everywhere which had been tied into knots previously. Who knew the momentum that other kid had was this much! Nonetheless, he didn't seem to be very hurt and he was certainly quite strong looking, and not to mention he smelled like a few gallons of sweat. Then I got a brilliant idea, so I asked the guy, "Sir! I am so sorry for running into you, but could you help me carry this boy to the infirmary in replacement of you rock?"

OOC: Thanks, Spyder. OOC means differently on my other site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 3:41 am

Dexter raised his eyebrows. "What? No, man, you don't have to... Carry me... man... I can walk..." The crystal-covered boy very slowly got to his feet, until he had finally staggered completely upright, leaning entirely on his left leg. "See? I can stand... I can walk too! Watch this." As soon as he stepped down, a large bolt of pain struck through his right leg, making him shout out in pain and collapse to the ground again. He rolled onto his back, groaning in pain. "On second thought... I think I might need a bit of help after all." Dexter wasn't even bothering to cover his freak-of-nature excuses for eyes anymore. "Could you help me there after all?" He repeated. "Could you please help?" He repeated once again, a trademark sign of concussion. "Duuuuude... Your eye-brows... are huge."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 8th 2014, 1:00 pm

Scott got up, nodded at Jago and removed the heavy stone from the harness on his back. It hit the ground behind him with a slam and he reached down picked up the cuncussed, kleptomaniac, gem Meister off the floor and straped him to his back. He was much lighter than the rock and Scott was capable of making great time to the top.
"Race you to the infermery." He said to Jago before setting off like a dextrus mountain goat up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 12:23 am

The boy that Jago fell on top of him responded immediately after the injured boy made his display of courage. He even began running up the stairs with the other boy strapped to his back. That sort of thing isn't quite normal you know? Who is the fitness fanatic anyway? Jago slowly limped after the other two, greatly exaggerating the pain in his bum so that he could take on the challenge of the grand staircase at his leisure. Jago finally made it to the top after some 15 odd minutes. He didn't even look around when he reached the summit, but he closed his eyes and fell face-first onto the concrete, exhausted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 4:15 am

dylan was walking up the steps with his arm around connor when he heard some of the commotion. "I think I hear something..." He turned around and yelled down the steps. "Everything alright down there!" He thought it was probably new kids and he was looking to help. He began walking back down the steps with connor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 4:48 am

Dexter peered over Scott's shoulder. "Everything's fiiine. We're perfectly alright!" The meister slurred his speech slightly while lifting one of his arms up. "I can move my arm! That means we're perfectly fine! I don't know about the guy I landed on, though. Maybe you should check up with him instead, bro." The concussed gem boy started laughing uncontrollably. "Oh-Em-Gee!! I like... never act like this! I don't even touch people! Seriously, I need to get to the infirmary. Or hospital. I honestly don't care. Sorry for being such a pain, guys." He continued to talk with a slur as Scott hoisted him up the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 5:10 am

"we should go help" Dylan ran down the steps with connor at his side. They did this partially out of kindness but mostly out of curiosity. Running down these steps was alot easier than up. After a few minutes they made it to where the others were "do you need any help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:47 am

Scott made it to the top in record time for himself, once he had about eight stairs to go he jumped, squatted in midair and landed at the top with his human cargo intact, it had only taken him a few minutes. After all that exercise he was breathing very deeply and his sides hurt. It was for he best, however. Scott thought. The Meister on his back might have passed out if it was a slower ride.
"Come on, almost there." he said more to himself then the boy. Whom he had ow slung off his back and offered him a shoulder to lean against as they walked in, Scott could not carry him anymore.
If Dylan were to help it would be greatly appreciated, Scott himself would have to check into the infirmary with dehydration and heat stroke. He had spent the last hour or so dragging that stone thew the desert and running up those steps may not have been wise. He would definitely score an A+ when it came to overdoing it. Still, he hoped his concussed friend could walk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:58 am

dylan began to help Scott with carrying the boy. ""I'm not even gona ask..." Dylan said, confused about what possibly could have happened. Sweat sion began to pour out of his face.

connor walked alongside of them also sweating alot "whose Idea was it to put 1000 steps in the Mojave desert?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:18 am

"Naah, guys I can walk now. I'm getting pretty tired though..." Dexter yawned and placed his left leg on the ground. But as soon as his right foot made contact, he was faced with agonising pain. He fell to the ground once again. "Know what? I'm just gonna lie here for a while and sleep. Sleep is always great for injuries, so what could go wrong?" He curled into a comfortable position and simply no longer cared. Cared about what? Care about everything, really. "You know what's really weird? You guys haven't even reacted to the fact that I have freaking gems for eyes! Either you don't know how to react to things, or your life is very weird."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:25 am

connor and dylan reply at the exact same time with straight faces "we've seen some shit"
"nope, come on." He grabbed dexters hand and began dragging him up the steps. "Anyways... I'm dylan, this Is my boyfriend connor, and you are?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:56 am

"So, you're gay, huh? I'm Dexter Sable. You know, I'm pansexual myself." He reached upwards to Dylan's hand. "Maybe we could get together some time? You know, just you and me?" The concussion had scrambled his head so much, he was acting flirtatious with some guy he didn't know who already had a boy friend. By Dexter standards, this is paranormal activity. They reached the top of the stairs and saw the boy he had fallen on in the first place with his face slammed against the pavement. "Oh, hey that one guy! What're you up to?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:05 am

"I'm good..." a little irritated at the sudden flirtation. Was this dexter guy an idiot? Does he not see connor? Dylan shrugged it off.

"ms. Metzger should be working in the infirmary, come on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:16 am

Scott followed them, glad for the help. He hoped the diamond eyed gay boy would be alright. He brushed the sand out of his hair and went inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:39 am

"when we get there, I'm gona go ahead and pass out on the floor." Connor said panting from the long walk. Connor and the others walked through several hallways until they reached the infimary"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 3:01 pm

"Your going to pass out on the floor?" Scott said smiling, he had a fever and had done much more exercise. "Hah!" Said Scott crumbleing to the floor of the infermery.
-50 hp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 6:22 pm

Jago's clothing clung tightly to his body, the sweat generated by the long climb up to the school trickled to the concrete, forming a trail which grew longer with each step. From his kneeling position, he lifted his eyes to see not only the two he was expecting, but also two other boys around his age. The group of boys were talking among themselves, so Jago didn't know when he should enter into their conversation. He heard the injured boy introduce himself and saw how he flirted with one of the other boys. Jago had never before seen a boy flirting with another boy, after all, every guy he knew in his other school was perverted. The group before him had decided to continue on to the infirmary, and so they trotted on through a twist of hallways until they finally reached the infirmary. When they got inside, the guy who was so full of life before now plopped onto the floor. Jago immediately got onto his knees and asked, "Are you alright, umm... dude?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 6:27 pm

*Leg twitch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:13 pm

Dexter sat up from his chair. "Ooh hey! It's the guy! How are you guy? He's not okay. Think he's suffering from severe heat stroke, but... Eh. I probably don't have much time to talk, so what's your name? I'm Dexter!" The gem covered meister held out a hand to Jago. "Sorry for falling on you, too. That's what I get for going everywhere bare foot. These are my new friends! That's... Colin... Maybe..." Dexter pointed to Connor. "That's Dylan." Dexter smirked and sent an inappropriate wink his direction. "And I don't know who that is! I'll call him Mr. Unconscious. Hello Mr. Unconcsious!" Dexter waved at the boy on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 15th 2014, 2:01 am

"it's connor" Connor said as he plopped down into a chair, exhausted.

"Connor doesn't do well with heat. Laura!!" He yelled for ms.metzger who worked in the infirmary

"what is it now dylan." She walked out wearing her medical uniform and not her usual rugged clothing. She looked exhausted and clearly did not want to be there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 16th 2014, 11:45 pm

The boy called Dexter, who just spoke, seemed to have something out of the ordinary about him, well, besides the crazy talk that likely came from his being concussed. Jago stared closely at him, but he couldn't quite seem to figure it out. "My name is Knute, Jago. Pleased to meet you Dexter-san, Dyran-san, and Connor-san." Jago bowed his head at about a 135 degree angle, as typical of ordinary Japanese customs. Jago then raised his eyes, which just to happened to meet Dexter's. This is when he noticed what was strange. His eyes were a rather unnatural light-blue color, with a luster that did not lose out to a sapphire. "HEH!!!!!????? HIS EYES ARE MADE OF GEMSTONES!" Jago shouted this, the shock literally swept his legs from under him and he fell on his already sore bum.

OOC: btw, I read all of your character logs, so I knew Dexter was nothing ordinary. However, Jago is rather... dense. Plus, adding in the 'R' in 'Dylan' was also intentional, for Japanese have no 'L' in their alphabet, it was only natural for a Japanese boy to speak as such.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 12:11 am

Dexter raised his hand and pointed at Jago. "Okay, one: Jago's a really cool name, man! Doesn't sound very Japanese, but... Eh. And two;" He swung his arm towards Dylan and Connor. "That's the proper way to react to someone who has bloody gems for eyes!" His unblinking gaze swept over to the nurse that had intruded. "And you, fair maiden! We are on a mighty quest for an amazing treasure, known as the One Piece! And we require a doctor to accompany us, so we don't get scurvy from the many weeks we shall be sailing for! So what say you doctor?! Shall you accompany us on this noble quest?!" The meister sat there for a few moments before breaking into laughter. "Just kidding, just kidding! We're actually here because I have a very serious concussion and a possibly broken leg."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

999 more to go? (Finished)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next