Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 22nd 2014, 11:12 pm

With an intent glance, the meister slowly placed the rod next to the book that'd caused so much curiosity.  "Okay..." she muttered and picked up the book, brushing off the salt that her weapon had poured onto it. For all I know we could just be getting pranked... the girl thought and looked at the first few sentences.  It was describing some sort of building... similar to that if the DWMA...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 12:14 am

Jeremy looked to her with curiosity, "What does it say?" He asked, half of him expecting a death threat and the other half expecting a satanic symbol. Overcome your paranoia, Jeremy, just read it. He looked over Shizu's shoulder and saw several words before pulling himself away. The, And, At, School, Probably and Could. Great job, Jeremy. "I don't want to look, what does it say?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 2:09 pm

Shizu flipped through the book a bit more before replying to the weapon's question. This is sich an odd and mixed up entry... even some of the words are written backwards! Its like a , madman wrote this. she thought while squinting, trying to read the print. ''They were definitely a stident at one point, and it says something about scared, soul-addiction, their partner getting injured... I think this may be a journal of either someone truly upset and or crazy... or that of a kishin's"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 11:32 pm

Jeremy held his breath and looked around the room, expecting a Kishin egg to suddenly appear at the mention of its name. He placed his hand on Shizu's shoulder with a look of urgency on his face and said, "We have to leave the apartment. Now." He half lead, half dragged his meister out of the room and out of the apartment.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 8:16 am

Shizu did feel the need to disagree, but she knew better. A sigh escaped as she reluctantly exited the building, just wanting to have a nap by now. "...Where are we supposed to go, anyway?" She asked and looked at her weapon. Just by the way she walked, it was obvious that the meister was tired and worn from the hectic first day of their partnership. Her feet dragged across the carpeted floor and she almost completely leaned on Jeremy for support.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:04 am

Jeremy saw the exhaustion on his Meisters face. Goddammit, why does she have to be so cute? He sighed, "I guess we could spend the night here. It's going to be difficult to get to sleep, though. I'll have to sleep on the couch, since there's only one bedroom apart from the one with the book in it, and I'm NOT sleeping in there." He looked at the closed door of the apartment. "Please tell me you still have the keys. If you don't, we can head to mine." What the hell are you saying? You were evicted!
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:22 am

Shizu reached into her pockets and shook her head. "I think I must have left them on the counter next to the book..." she looked up at him with an apologetic look on her face. "I may be able to get a spare from the counter, though." the meister mentioned and looked towards the stairs that led to the lobby. I think this building was a hotel before it was an apartment... With a few steps, she was next to the staircase and held onto the railing before descending to the floor below.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:47 am

Jeremy grabbed the railing and descended with Shizu, but quickly let go when he found the screeching noise his clockwork hand made against it. He decided to make conversation, "So, uh, do you have any close friends in Death City? Because my main two friends are an Egyptian weapon with multiple personalities and an awkward kid that eats rocks and has gems for eyes." He laughed a bit, "I wish I was joking."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:52 am

Shizu winced at the sound of the screeching noise and responded to his question after a moment. "Oh... Not really close friends per-say but I have a few... acquaintances." She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow at her weapon. "I'm sorry, did you say you have an Egyptian weapon with a personality disorder and a rock-eating person with gems for eyes as friends?...Okay, that's pretty cool." Maybe I heard him wrong... I am a bit sleepy after-all. "I'd love to meet them sometime."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:06 pm

He smiled, "Yeah. We're a pretty weird bunch. And the Egyptian used to have an American lesbian meister. Dexter, Mr. Rock Eater, is almost as shy as you when you first met me. Just, all the time. But Elric and I like screwing with him. He will do anything for an amethyst. Literally anything." He smiled lightly, remembering a moment of joy when they got Dexter to go outside naked. "Good times... Anyway, who are these 'acquaintances' you speak of? I want to know who the mysterious Shizu hangs out with in her spare time."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:25 pm

Shizu found herself giggling as Jeremy described his very interesting friends. "Oh, well there's a few people I met at a dance that the academy arranged a few days ago. Lets see... Oh there was a girl that I pigged out with, that was interesting enough. Then there was a guy I danced with, I'm pretty sure his name was Martyn... Yes! That was it." she explained and smiled. "Actually, I saw him at a cafe the other day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 12:44 pm

Two people that she barely knows and doesn't even know the name of one. Okay. Jeremy looked at her with astonishment, "I need to get you some more friends. And you should get in touch with that Martyn guy." They arrived at the ground floor and before Shizu could ask for keys he walked up to the man at the counter and asked, "Has there been any murders in apartment eighty-one lately?" He leaned on the counter, "Say, maybe, the previous tenant?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:26 pm

Shizu gently nudged her weapon away from the very uneasy looking man at the counter and signed. "Don't mind him, he's just fooling around... I accidentally locked myself out of my apartment. Shizu Resu room 81." The man cleared his throat, nodded and looked at a clipboard that he pulled out from under the counter. "Yes, miss Resu. We'll need your signature and the return of the spare key. Oh, and there have been no reported murders in the apartment as far as I know of." He eyed Jeremy then Shizu in a somewhat suspicious matter before handing the girl the key and a place for her to sign.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:35 pm

Jeremy studied his body language and eye movements. As they were heading up the stairs again and the receptionist was out of ear shot, he spoke up. "He knows something. Probably. He didn't even mention the previous tenant, so he/she could have died. This whole building might just be a trap. When I scratched the railing with my arm, did you hear anyone complain? Or have you seen anyone at all apart from him?" He looked at Shizu with suspicious eyes. "Trust me. I've watched people play LA Noire so I know these things." He stopped climbing the stairs. "Or I'm just paranoid. What do you think?"

Last edited by Spyder49 on June 29th 2014, 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 2:56 pm

The meister shook her head and kept walking. "Considering how this day has been going, I think anything is possible at this poiny, honestly. You could be right or wrong, but I think that right nkw the best thing to do is get some sleep... maybe we'll look into it tomorrow or ask around the academy." She hadn't thought about the DWMA having any involvement with todays events up until now... The Kishin egg at a training area, the duo's episode at the hospital or the suspicious book that had just appeared... Death City sure is a strange place...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 6:38 pm

He shrugged, "Yeah, we'll just have to do some investigating tomorrow." He yawned as they reached the apartment level, the top hat beginning to feel heavy on his head. "Honestly, today has just been the weirdest. I get a partner, hooray, but then I get permanent scar on my chest and kill one guy then POTENTIALLY kill a few more. As well as a book I thought was haunted but it was only a Kishin eggs diary. Dear diary, Today I committed mass murder. " he laughed, the exhaustion obvious on his voice. They reached apartment eighty one and Jeremy said, "Ladies first." While motioning towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 7:57 pm

"I never thought I'd say this to an apartment but... Alas the holy land!" Shizu almost hugged the apartment door after unlocking and opening it. Never had so many miscellaneous boxes and stacked up furniture looked so inviting! Almost immediately, the meister hopped over to the kitchen and opened the cabinet, inside was a large stash of sweets that varied from wrapped candies to donuts. "Oh, if you even want some... feel free to take any! Just not the caramels if you want to keep your legs." She somewhat teased and winked while grabbing a donut out of a large box. "Nighty night! " With that, the girl dashed to her room and flopped on the decently sized bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:09 pm

"Good night!" He said to his meister as she closed the door to her room. He smiled and looked at his temporary bed and took off his shoes, top hat, waist coat and shirt and jumped onto the couch. He took off his clockwork arm, stared at the ceiling and thought, Where the hell am I going to sleep tomorrow? I'll worry about that later... As he began drifting off to sleep, he almost forgot about the Kishin eyes that could've been watching him. He dreamed of all the things that could've happened that day but didn't, like being destroyed by the Kishin egg.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 10:28 pm

6:30 A.M.

Fidget... Fidget... Clink! The sound of ruffling papers, cupboards opening and closing woke a still tired meister. Her eyes opened slowly as she yawned and rubbed her eyes. A half eaten donut sat on her night stand caught her attention as she flicked her lamp on. There wasn't anything in herroom, at least... Must've been an open window... I am a light sleeper after all...Shizu thought, still a bit woozy from sleep. Swish! Now it was the sound of a glass door opening. "Maybe Jeremy is getting some fresh air? At 6:30?" She whispered and tiptoed out of her room and towards the living room. "Holy Lord Death!!!" She yelped and jumped as she saw something or en someone sitting out on the balcony, with the book in its hands!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:00 pm

Jeremy was having the weirdest dream where for some reason he had no feet. Holy Lord Death!!! Jeremy woke up, startled, saying, "I don't know WHO or WHAT you are but I'll CUT YOU!" The stub where his clockwork would usually be was swinging around, and it took a moment for him to realize he had no arm. He turned for the source of the commotion but saw only Shizu staring at an empty balcony. "Goddammit, you scared me there! Did something happen? Oh crap, I missed it didn't I?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:09 pm

Shizu pointed to the balcony, expecting what she'd just seen to be standing right there. As if she'd seen a ghost, the meister's skin was pale and she was basically trembling. "Th-th-there w-was ssometh-thing out th-there.." when nothing was there, she dashed over and looked over the balcony. Wh-where is it!? Was she crazy. Then, there was a third voice. "Where'd they go, then?" It was a male voice that emanated from behind the couch Jeremy was laying on. "Please tell me you said that, Jeremiah..." the girl pleaded and didnt dare look back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 24th 2014, 11:38 pm

Jeremy's face was completely white. He had a look of pure terror on his face. "Shizu? Do me a favour, would you? I'm finished. Get out. Please." He looked directly at his meister with pleading eyes. "RUN." He tried to dive to the floor to get his arm, but a large hand grabbed him by the back of the neck and held him in the air. He struggled to remove the hand, but to no avail. "GET OUT OF HERE!" He shouted as he kicked his arm towards Shizu.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 8:56 am

"I can't just leave you behind like this! Not again!" She quickly grabbed the arm and made a run for it. And no, when she ran she didn't run to the exit,  but straight towards the intruder. Having to weapon to aid her attack, the meister had no choice but to use the arm. And she did. The intruder was a bit shocked by the little girl's confidence and didn't know what to do, thus getting hit in the face with the makeshift arm... repeatedly.  That was when she handed the arm over to Jeremy. "Hurry!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 9:51 am

No! You were supposed to get out! Jeremy thought but didn't complain as he began fixing the arm to his person, still being held by the intruder. However, when he turned into his weapon form, the thing immediately let go, leaving Jeremy to fall on the floor. He flung himself towards his meister and dug himself into the floorboards. He saw a large arm coming at Shizu from the side, aiming for the arm that was reaching for his hilt, "Shizu, nine o'clock!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeJune 25th 2014, 12:22 pm

As soon as she heard 'nine o' clock', the meister reached for the weapon and swung it at the arm, almost completely missing. Wake up or die, Shizu! her muscles screamed as she tried to evade the incoming arm, but she was too slow and it grabbed the collar of her shirt. "Let me go!" She struggled and pressed the blade against the monster's arm, turning up the heat as she did. A scream from the intruder was all the motive Shizu needed. Swing after swing, the meister back the monster out onto the balcony then down it went. A drawn out screech then silence. When she looked down, the book was there disintegrating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)
Page 7 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 19  Next