Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 9:29 pm

He took the bag back and plucked a marshmallow, "It's a very interesting concept." He threw another marshmallow in his mouth. "Schubby bunny. Tho we're not allowed to chew, right?" He passed the bag back to Shizu while wiping some drool from his bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 11:10 pm

She managed another marshmallow and replied, nearly drooling. "Yesh it ish, ishn't it? Shcubbry Bunry. We shound so weird! And no, you cant schew." Shizu's cheeks hurt a little as she laughed at how rediculous they sounded and looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 2:15 am

He took the bag back and stuffed number three in his mouth. "Schubby bunneh. De loser ish de firsht one to shpit dem oud righd?" He was struggling to speak now, but he could still close his mouth. "No wot? I'm going arr oud." He grabbed a small handful of marshmallows and stuffed them in his mouth. He held up his hands and shouted triumphantly, "Shubeh Bubeh!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 9:47 am

Shizu was going to copy her weapon's rather impressive action, but knew that she would lose and threw in the towel. She grabbed the wastebasket and spat the five marhmallows that she did manage. "Pleh... okay, you won that one." the meister admitted and put the wastebasket on the floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 9:58 am

He did a small victory dance, which involved surprisingly good moon walking and the sprinkler, the grabbed the waste basket and started spitting out the many marshmallows. "I guess that's one a-" he started choking on a remaining marshmallow stuck in his throat. He fell to the ground and grabbed his throat in a feeble attempt to breath. However, the attempt was futile as he continued to choke and his face turned purple. Great job, Jeremy. You're going to die. Not from a Kishin, but from a freaking marshmallow. Honestly, I didn't see this coming, Who would've guessed?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2014, 8:48 pm

Shizu crossed her arms in a somewhat fake pout and stuck her tongue out at him as he danced... even though it was an impressive one. "Yeah, yeah..." she muttered then raised an eyebrow as he atarted choking, not really knowing that he really was choking. "Are you okay...?" She asked and then panicked, rushing over and instinctively beating on his chest in an attempt to fix the problem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 1:45 am

As Shizu punched his chest, he couldn't help but wince at the pain of his burn being viciously beaten. He grabbed the waste basket and , with Shizu's next punch, the murderous marshmallow was ejected. He coughed rapidly as his face gradually turned back to normal colour, "I... Am NEVER... Eating another marshmallow... EVER AGAIN." He said between deep breaths. "Screw any bunny who happens to be chubby! Screw 'em!" It was a moments before he spoke again, "You have surprisingly strong punches, you know?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 10:33 am

The meister laid down on her back and breathed heavily, trying to calm herself from the sudden panic. All cause from a marshmallow. "Dummy, you're supposed to sit all of them out... And only do one marshmallow at a time!" Shizu opened one eye and wlooked at the now normally colored weapon. "I do huh? Well I guess thats a good thing otherwise I would've lost the weapon that already saved my life a few times to a marshmallow. " she closed her eye again and laid limp on the carpeted floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 10:21 pm

He laughed and jumped onto the couch, "You're never going to let this go." He lay there, on his face, for a few minutes, then remembered her mentioning her acquaintances, "Did you ever figure out that Martyn guys last name? You know, just out of curiosity." He sat up, with his hair temporarily in a state of disrepair. "I mean, you need more friends, so do you at least know Martyn's last name ?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 10:29 pm

She nodded with all seriousness and replied,"Nope! I'm going to hold this against you." She chuckled and sat up for a moment. "That Martyn guy? Oh yeah... If memory serves me right, his name was Martyn De... De..." she was puzzled at her sudden uncertainty and tried harderbto remember. "Delconnors? DeBrian?... Oh! DeVille Im pretty sure." She snapped her fingures at her certain realization.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 3rd 2014, 11:55 pm

Jeremy shot upright, "Deville?!" He stormed over to Shizu, "Shizu, are you... Sure his name was Martyn Deville?" He had genuine concern on his face, for nearly everyone had heard the rumours of Martyn Deville. "Because I've head stories about that guy. And he's dangerous. If you want to meet up with him, I just want you to know... Be careful, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 9:53 am

Shizu hung her head like a child being scolded when he stormed over, too used to how her home life was. When he opened his mouth to speak, she flinched, expecting harsh words that her father would hurl at her while under influence of alcohol. "Okay, I will..." she replied with a nod and placed her hands on her lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 10:26 am

Jeremy saw what he had done and placed a hand on her shoulder, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell. I was just concerned, that's all. It's just... I heard Martyn has had some history with insanity and isn't stable." He smiled gently and looked deeply into her eyes, "I... I don't want him to hurt you. I don't know if I could live with myself if I let something happened to you." I'm only saying this so she doesn't get depressed, right? Oh crap. What if I... Of course not! Right...?
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 12:14 pm

Shizu nodded at his explanation and replied,"Okay, I'll be careful. Just... don't worry too much, okay?" She smiled a little and looked up at her weapon. She rubbed her eyes and stood up, shaking her sad mood off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 4th 2014, 8:48 pm

He sighed, "Well now what do we do?" He looked at the clock on the wall, Half past twelve? What the hell do we do for the rest of the day? "I can't think of anything else to do, so... Do you have anything in mind? Any other weird party games I've probably never played?" He started looking around for other components for his 'scout drones' What if it was powered by water? Like a windmill...
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 12:37 am

The meister opened the sliding glass door and thought for a moment before stepping out. "Hmm... besides truth or dare or a pillow fight, I've got nothing else." She repkied and shrugged, sitting on the railing, swinging her legs back and forth,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 1:51 am

He grabbed the frisbee he had cut earlier, some tape and detached a cog from his arm, then grabbed a small plate from the cupboard. "Well, if you have nothing to do, could you help me build something by tearing off a thick strip of cardboard from one of those boxes?" He started inconsiderately smoothing the plate out with his blade arm, making it angled.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:21 am

What's he up to, anyway? the meister thought, but still went over and grabbed one of the boxes from the pile. She picked up the scissors she had from earlier and cut the box up into large pieces. "Is this good enough? " She handed the peices over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:33 am

"Awesome." He grabbed the pieces and taped them around the edges of the now permanently tilted plate. "This is gonna be good." He walked into the spare bedroom and closed the door, "Wait for a few minutes, okay?"
Approximately 5 minutes later...
Jeremy came out of the room with a huge grin on his face, with two strange devices in his hands. He threw one up into the air, pressed a button on the device he still held, and it hovered in the air using the frisbee. "I present to you... Scout Drone Alpha! It's got a camera on it and everything."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:34 pm

The meister was laying upside-down on the couch and had a pile of candies sitting next to her. "Heh?" She muttered and fell over from losing concentration. With a grunt, Shizu sat up and rubbed her head, realizing that there were drones floating ahead. "Woah! Thats so cool! Ehat is it exactly...?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 10:56 pm

He smiled even wider, "It's a drone. I'm good at making things unconventionally, mainly because that," he pointed to the drone, "is in fact hydro-powered. Yes, it means water." The drone flew directly at Shizu and stopped just in front of her face so she could see the small water wheel it was powered by. "I can see you, you know. There's a camera on the drone that's hooked up to a screen on the controller. It's also silent, so it's practically undetectable, considering its small size."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 5th 2014, 11:09 pm

Shizu inspected the machiene closely and agreed that it was pretty interesting. "Just to let you know, Iif I find one of these in my room I'll have to beat you up." She chided and smirked, glancing at her weapon then further inspecting the drone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 3:19 am

Jeremy laughed, "If only I had the guts to do that. Also, don't ask why I built it, mainly because I don't know." He landed the drone on the table and sat on the couch. That's not a bad idea, actually... Did I really just think that?! Now, how the hell am I going to make a Kishin detecting machine? "As long as you don't break it, you can have a go if you want." He said while holding out the controller.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:35 am

Shizu smiled and took hold of the controller. "Thank you very much." She replied and started to get the hang of things fairly quickly. "It reminds me of those remote controlled helicopters I used to play with when I was a kid." She stated while making the drone fly around the apartment with ease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:58 am

"You're surprisingly good at this for your first try." He looked at the drone, slightly amazed she could control it this well. "You know what this means? We can fly around the city and spy on people, since the distance until the reception drops is approximately seven kilometres. Or we could hunt Kishin eggs using it. For example..." He took the remote from Shizu and flew it off the the balcony and into the city, passing over the Death City Bazaar and towards the training grounds. "...Let's see if they've cleaned up the mess we made in the training grounds yet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)   The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished) - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Search for a Weapon Partner (Finished)
Page 10 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next