Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help - Picture Finding!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Help - Picture Finding! Empty
PostSubject: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeJune 11th 2014, 1:02 pm

This thread is for people that need help finding image reference images for their characters. This includes everything from physical appearance and weapon form to 'minions' such as Inker's constructs. If you need help finding an image, post the description here and others will be on to help you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 9:55 pm

How is it I'm just finding this.

Anyways, yeah, speaking of Inker, a pic of him would be nice, plus his various minions.

Further, ArchAngel would be cool, but I can always use SMT for that.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 11:24 am

Descriptions are nice :p
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:04 pm

.....DERPA. Hold on here is his current appearance:

A tall, inky black creature with four cold, yellow eyes, and a mouth filled with long, needle like teeth, with half his face covered by a dark grey mask of unknown materiel. Covering his body is a mix of stitched together, decaying rags, and out his back comes numerous black tendrils. He has four, long, dark arms with skeletal fingers, the upper set having a ring on each hand, the left having a silver ring with odd, black writing on it, the other seemingly made of cold iron, with a glowing, tiny orb set in it.

His raiders, meanwhile, are small shadowy creatures with lots of claws, a maw full of sharp teeth, spikes, and tendrils sticking out of their back, with yellow eyes.

Knights are kinda reminiscent of Knightmare from Soul Calibur, huge, heavily armored, waving a massive sword around, except the color scheme is different, black with blue eyes.

Bombers are kinda shaped like Jesters, what with the hat and all, and have tiny, glowing red lines running through them giving off lots of heat, and, most importantly, they lack a face. 

Heralds are creepy dudes in robes, with kinda simplistic white masks, with smoke billowing from beneath them.

Sorry if the minion descriptions are kinda simplistic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 6:14 pm

Hi um, I'm sorta new to this whole forum scene, so sorry if I say something isn't a thing? Do people even still refer to trends as a "thing" anymore? W/ever... So yeah... I'm looking for a good image for my oc Liam, if anyone can help, then please. Here's his description if thats alright...

Appearance: He's a tall but lean guy, standing about 6'1" and weighing 145 pounds. He has long blonde hair and for some strange reason, people always seem to mistake him as a girl. He wears a black and grey sweatshirt with a dark grey scorpion embroidered below his left collarbone. Underneath he wears a black and white striped t-shirt. He wears jeans that are somehow too long for him while fitting like normal jeans otherwise. His eyes are a light teal and he can't grow facial hair. That just about covers it I think.

If anyone can help, thanks!
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 6:51 pm

If you want something that was drawn.:

an actual person:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 8:25 pm

Thanks! But I just found an image that looks a little less bad-arse looking. :3
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeJuly 2nd 2015, 8:40 pm

Okey. No prob
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2016, 10:41 am

Hello my lovelies. Ema's on the hunt for a face. I'm working on a sheet for a really old character of mine, and I've realized she has no appearance! Because of... circumstances... I don't have a personality or description to give you. All I really have to go on is "Female, Meister, Student.". Any suggestions before I finish the app and go pic hunting myself?~
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 5:54 pm

Help - Picture Finding! 1216403_zps253bbca4

Hello Peeps, so I need help either finding out Misery's Face Claim, or finding more pictures of her for various things i want to do. Any help is appreciated. Thankies in advance! ~<3
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:00 pm

On it like a sonnet
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:03 pm

~<3~
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:03 pm

Sengoku Collection Four Leaves Otani Yoshitsugu

Help - Picture Finding! Sencol18a
Help - Picture Finding! 33bba413
Help - Picture Finding! 59a80b6672cf1be31aae245ad4d6cbe8
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:06 pm

1: Wow

2:THANK YOU! x3

3: All hail the FC finder Mistress
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2016, 6:07 pm

And another:

Help - Picture Finding! Sencol18b
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help - Picture Finding!   Help - Picture Finding! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help - Picture Finding!
Page 1 of 1