Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) Empty
PostSubject: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 4:33 pm

Time: 3 days after the abduction

Claire had to be coaxed into the elevator, though with her on a cane Sarah had convinced her that the stairs weren't the best option. Whatever had been done to her in the labs, she had a slight limp and found putting weight on her leg hard, though most of the doctor's believed it was psychosomatic, her trauma expressing itself through more than her relative silence. The ride up was silent, at least for her. People talked in the background, and she filtered them away. When they reached her floor, Sarah led her to her door, unlocking it for her and ushering her and the others in.

Last edited by Xaldalneir on February 13th 2015, 4:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 4:43 pm

Justice had made several attempts to talk to the girl, to ask her what was wrong, but the answer never truly came to the partner; Claire hadn't spoken hardly a word since they'd left. After sighing in defeat in the elevator, xe did as she wished, instead focusing on Jasmine.

Jazz had yet to do much besides keep her attention divided between her girlfriend and her best friend, and though Claire had been released, Tony had enough of his own fair share if issues to not have been permitted to leave so much as the hospital bed. They'd had to strap him down because of his own disobedience, much to his displeasure.

Still, they hadn't let the weapon stay at the hospital nearly as much as she would have liked, and thus, she had already taken to pretty much moving into Claire's apartment, sleeping on the couch --- quite obviously, by the disheveled state of such --- and sketching out what seemed like hundreds of tattoos the passed three days.

A slight blush pulled at her skin when the others walked in to the messy scene, papers scattered throughout the living room, blankets in balls and piles on the couch, and at least one soda can that smelled decidedly not like soda.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 4:49 pm

Claire cast a slow glance around the room before taking slow steps in. She stopped at the door to her room, turning and looking at the three. She nodded her head to Justice, finally speaking, though in nothing but a soft whisper. "Thank you..." She opened the door, slipping inside. She didn't bother to close it, and they could all hear the soft thump as she fell backwards onto her bed, wrapping herself up in the covers.

Sarah looked at the pair, masking her worry with a nervous smile. She nodded to Justice as well,giving xir a brief hug. "Thank you from me, as well... Er, if I might ask a favor... Ace is still at the Academy. Would you mind driving me there? And Jazz... Don't let her out of your sight. I don't know when I'll be back..." She finally allowed the worry to cross her face, if only for an instant. Ace hadn't woken up since his rampage, and Sarah hadn't wanted to leave his side, lest he wake up.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 4:53 pm

Justice offered an instant nod, not having any issues with this. "I'll take you, no worries." Xe held a hand out, which Jasmine numbly shook before xe nodded to her as well. "I can go on and get going, if you like, Farron." Xe still hadn't quite adjusted to the fact that xe had more friends, and would still typically refer to everyone new by their last names; xe still did with Savannah and Jasmine, even.

Jasmine looked at Sarah through slightly hazy eyes before nodding, though she headed first into the kitchen and began rummaging for dinner for them both.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 4:55 pm

Sarah nodded, heading out the door, which she closed and locked behind Justice. Now that there were fewer people, and less noise, Jazz would hear it. A soft sobbing coming from the open door to Claire's room.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 5:12 pm

The revolver stiffened up completely, frozen where she stood, having begun to cut up some chicken she'd had laid out to thaw all day. Her hands stilled where they held the breast and knife, her eyes staring straight, blankly, ahead of her. She didn't know what to do, not now; she just wanted normal.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 5:17 pm

The sound continued, though it was soon muffled to the point where it could only be heard if Jazz strained to hear it. Claire balled herself up beneath her many layers of sheets and comforters, her tears coming quickly and easily as she tried to rid herself of the awful things she felt.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 6:09 pm

Jasmine did her best to pretend that she didn't hear the sobs, couldn't feel the tears from where she stood. After nearly an hour of preparation, she finally had their dinner prepared --- baked chicken on a bed of yellow rice and broccoli --- and knocked on Claire's door. She, herself, looked drained, her eyes distant, her posture slouched, her usual fire and passion dulled to soft, dying embers.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 6:14 pm

The shuffling under the covers stopped at the knock, though Claire made no attempt to move from underneath the blankets. The sobbing had suddenly stopped at the knock, replaced only by soft panting and the occasional whimper.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 6:24 pm

Jasmine made no attempt to move until given permission to enter by Claire. She merely stood there, holding their plates on her arms as she waited.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 6:30 pm

After a few tense moments, Claire spoke, having to clear her throat a few times to do so. "Come a-a-and sit?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 6:32 pm

Jasmine offered nothing more than a nod as she pushed the door open completely and slipped inside. Wordlessly, she sat on the edge of the bed, handing over the plate with more food for her beloved. Her eyes remained vacant, her lips appearing cracked, dark bags under her eyes and skin seeming slightly, somehow, paler than usual.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 7:28 pm

Claire picked up the plate, setting it on a nightstand and patting the bed right beside her. "Come closer?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 7:33 pm

Jazz looked up from her own plate before nodding and sitting beside her obediately.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 7:54 pm

Claire gently tugged her plate away setting it beside her own. She wouldn't meet her eyes, though Jazz could see the emptiness in the pink haired girls eyes. "Hold me?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 8:51 pm

She didn't say a word, merely sitting there blankly, though her arm was raised for Claire to approach.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 8:56 pm

CLaire moved so she was leaning against Jazz, closing her eyes and letting out a shaky sob. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She trailed off, starting to shake in her arms.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:00 pm

Jasmine continued not to speak, instead merely holding her close, not saying a word or moving, not reacting in any way.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:05 pm

Claire finally found herself exerted, as her sobbing fell into silent tears. It wasn't much longer before she simply fell against Jazz, asleep.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:18 pm

When she was sure that the girl would no longer stir, she moved away, tucking her in before covering Claire's food and retrieving her own. Jazz retired to the living room, eating her fill before setting the plate on the table and proceeding to revisit her numerous sketches.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:19 pm

It was some hours later before a scream tore through the apartment, followed by quick, gasping breaths and intermittent sobbing.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:20 pm

Jasmine still hadn't slept, and the sudden scream jarred her from her work. Without a moment's hesitation, she returned to Claire's room, hair sticking to her face from sweating in her own restlessness and oil build-up from her lack of bathing.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:24 pm

Claire had used the location of her bed to press herself into a corner, shaking and rocking back and forth in a ball. Her hands were curled tight in her own hair, almost painfully pulling on it. Her eyes were squeezed shut, cheeks stained with tears. Her teeth were gritted, though from pain or anger or fear was unknown.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:56 pm

It only took her seconds to kneel in front of her and untangle Claire's fingers. She pressed her girlfriend's hands to the ground, holding them down with her knees as she cupped both sides of Claire's face and tilted her chin up. "Nothing is here." She whispered, though she did not look to be in much better shape.
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2014, 9:57 pm

Claire looked at her for only a minute before squeezing her eyes shut again. Her voice was a terrified whisper, mournful and slow. "Don't let me go back..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)   Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Claire's Apartment (Join with Permission, Mature)
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next