Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads) Empty
PostSubject: Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads)   Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 8:34 am

Just thought I'd let people know here. I've just got through moving a healthy chunk of threads to the archives that were around 3 months old or older. If anyone wants to revive these threads for whatever reason, then PM me.... But it was kind-of supprising just how many threads were out there practically rotting away.......

Also, yeah, I'll probably keep 3 months as my personal standard for when a thread is 100% inactive without a shadow of a doubt, lol. So more purges for the future! I might even post some links to the threads next time for some people to look back on if I have enough time.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads)   Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 10:58 am

Thank you, Deth! :) BTW have you seen the Staff Positions Sticky?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads)   Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads) I_icon_minitimeJune 18th 2014, 2:28 pm

I actually didn't, but it's good to know. I'll still watch out for stuff that's been inactive for over 3 months, though, just because
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads)   Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Site Purge (effective vs inactive threads)
Page 1 of 1