Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Drake, Vivian

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Drake, Vivian Empty
PostSubject: Drake, Vivian   Drake, Vivian I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 4:08 pm

Drake, Vivian Anime_girl_rocker_by_jasibe100-d4kkea8

Name: Vivian Drake

Meister: (To be.) Dexter Sable

Weapon Form: Similar to “Pot of Fire and Pot of Thunder” she is a single gauntlet, useful for straightforward attacks. However her weapon form is solid diamond that’s about 4 inches thick. Albeit she’s quite heavy due to that, and can’t be moved very quickly, there is a pearl protruding from the palm that is about 2 inches in diameter. The pearl can be used for her to express her emotions acting as an eyeball, similar to the eye on Soul Eater. The gauntlet is transparent and has a psychedelic pattern spanning it’s surface.
Drake, Vivian Psychedelic_Splendor_by_r4v1

Love Interest: She absolutely adores heroic and/or masculine fighters.

Appearance: A pale skinned girl bearing silver eyes and red hair that almost reaches her ankles as she stands about 4’5. She does show a ton of skin dressing scantily, with her trademark fingerless gloves, armbands and headphones. She has a tattoo of the greek alphabet Omega symbol on her right shoulder

Personality: Vivian is always very excitable and has an overactive imagination that often makes her look kinda childish or is distracting at important times. She loves rock music, and feels  like it’s inspiring, the life of the party. But when people aren’t around she reads greek mythology and listens to music, she loves everything fantasy.

History: A child housed in a house too big for her taste, Vivian grew up in the residence damper to the cherished lives of two retired archeologists, a minor expense of their new found wealth and their formidable future. Although they would never tell her the truth, Vivian wasn’t their biological daughter. They found her, once lost in a quarry where they were doing research, and when they brought her back home she had no memory of the event. Her therapist claimed she repressed it, it was probably a much darker experience than they would care to know. Her parent’s knew nothing of her potential and that she was a weapon, but through her dreams she discovered this. Through reading and research in her family’s study she discovered Shibusen, and departed for it before the break of day, as the simple life of ease and pleasantries did not suit her well, there was something inside of her that beckoned her towards the call of duty.

Miscellaneous: When she’s jamming out on music, and lets it inspire her, she can fire a laser of sorts from her chest of her soul wavelength, but is very exhausting to her. When she’s being wielded, she can do the same thing without music, using the Meister’s wavelength.

Have You Read the Rules?
"I love SERP"

Last edited by Linxwire on July 1st 2014, 7:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Drake, Vivian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, Vivian   Drake, Vivian I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:18 pm

The personallity is alright. It's not great, but it's passable, at least you get an idea about her intrests. And the weapon form seems fairly unique and intresting. But there's 2 main things that keep me from accepting this as it is.

First, and this is a kind-of nitpick but it's just something I can't stand at all.... The appearence discrption just doesn't match the picture you're using! I mean, I get that you have a certain vision for how you want her to look, but the soulder mark isn't there and she has red hair when the discription clearly says blonde. So you have 3 options because I just know people are going to bse how they see her off of just the picture and get confused. You can find a different picture of a blonde skimpilly-dressed girl with headphones and fingerless gloves to use, you can remove the picture and add more detail to the appearence section (because it doesn't stand up on it's own), or you can just change her hair color to red.

The other problem is in the history. It's long enough, but it doesn't make much sense at all. So her parents go into the pyramid, they leave without her father, and then instead of going back into the structure to find him they wait for him until they're 100% sure he's dead.... If the floor gave way or something and he was lost in a hidden series of rooms, that would be one thing. But they really just kind-of lost him in the pyramid and walked out without him?

And then, when she finds out she's a weapon, her mother's concerned about losing people close to her so she sends Vivian away to a school where she'll have to fight bloodthirsty monsters....... So my first point is that seems like the exact opposite thing someone would do if they're afraid of losing people close to them. And, secondly, if you're overprotective of your child, the DWMA seems like the last place you would want them to go to. Just like the other point I made about her history in some situations I could understand that, like if her mother was in denial of her father's death and didn't want to be reminded of him. But in the situation you set up, it just doesn't add up at all.
Back to top Go down

Drake, Vivian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, Vivian   Drake, Vivian I_icon_minitimeJune 23rd 2014, 8:30 pm

I can't ever seem to get personality right, I'm sorry.

And I totally hear you on the hair color thing because I couldn't exactly tell which color it was, in some places it's blonde and not in others so I was really confused.

Yeah the whole pyramid thing was very stupid, this is what happens when I rush out a character... D: I'll get to work on that.

And I have to say the last point is kind of arguable, the DWMA as it stands is a very destructive lifestyle for most students, but it also provides a safer place to be, because of amount of people there capable of defending it and it provides a means of understanding because what the hell would you do if you found out you could turn into a weapon at will?
Back to top Go down

Drake, Vivian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, Vivian   Drake, Vivian I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 7:20 pm

Yo, Deth I updated this shizzle, look over it for me yo.

<3
Back to top Go down

Drake, Vivian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, Vivian   Drake, Vivian I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:03 pm

Alright! So the history's good now, it's actually a bit better than it would have been if the issues were just simply fixed one way or another in my oppinion because now there's a bit of mystery in her past that can be explored and lead to develoupment and stuff.

Anyways, everything else I said about the personallity and weapon form still goes. Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Drake, Vivian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drake, Vivian   Drake, Vivian I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drake, Vivian
Page 1 of 1