Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kharen's first day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Kharen's first day - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:13 pm

"But the whole point is to protect your heart and lungs,thats why it's covering your chest.It's as hard as my blade, and im not a perv.So I'm not gonna enjoy it okay...but it's not you-I mean your beautiful but still I can't just enjoy this ya know....It's just to protect you is all..." Kharen blushesed dark pink in the reflection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:19 pm

Caitlin smiles widely before saying "So first I was cute and now I'm beautiful?" while swinging Kharen around getting use to the firmness of the armor "And I thank you for your protection..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:22 pm

"No problem, it's my duty as your weapon." Kharen smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:25 pm

"If you say so..." She says as she spins Kharen around once more. "Now that any surprises are done I think we can relax..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:52 pm

Transforming on to the grass Kharen plopped on the ground exhausted."Okay, now just a little more work and I'll be done for the day.And you did really amazing Caitlin, your so elegant you really are the wind."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:15 pm

Caitlin takes a slight bow before giggling "That was fun... but what's left to do?" she says as she lies next to Kharen and slides up close to him looking at the clouds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:23 pm

"Aw well no, I have to build my house after this." Kharen turned giggling at Caitlin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:26 pm

"Aww... that sounds hard... why don't you come live with me?" She says as she turns on her side and smiles placing one hand on Kharen's chest the palm flat out "I have some extra room for... someone..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:30 pm

Father, I have made my first step to manhood.I wish you were here to see this glorious moment of my life.Yet she is my partner so it's more just moving in with a friend. "Sure, I don't mind moving in with you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:43 pm

Caitlin gently kisses Kharen on the cheek again and whispers "Thank you... I've been a little lonely at home lately..." before standing up and drifting off down the street calling back "This way..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 8:46 pm

Im not as shy anymore, maybe I got use to it."Okay then." Kharen said getting up following Caitlin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kharen's first day
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: