Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kharen's first day

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

Kharen's first day - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 6th 2014, 9:41 pm

Caitlin starts to giggle a little before placing the shaft of the scythe on the ground and leaning on it to prop herself up "Trust me... I'm practically harmless..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:05 am

"Please well the way your wielding me your more of the..... strong cute type it seems." he said giggling to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 11:01 am

I smile widely and hug the scythe to my body "I'm cute am I... that's so sweet of you to say."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 1:59 pm

"Oh, um it's nothing.Just statin facts is all."Kharen laughed placing his arm behind his head through the reflection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:09 pm

Caitlin kisses the flat side of the blade brushing her lips against it before pulling it into another spin cycle "Still sweet of you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:17 pm

"No problem... yeah so should we um try mixing in tail strikes yes?" Kharen said while blushing again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:20 pm

"Let's try it..." She says as she starts her swaying cycle turning about on her heels as well again the scythe in constant motion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:24 pm

Kharen bends the tail pointing along the blade kept at a low 90 degree angle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:30 pm

Caitlin spins the scythe underhanded the blade arcing from her left side "Let's see..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:41 pm

"I was thinking to lash out like a snake then quickly returning to it to the original position.That seems managable right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:46 pm

"If you can tune yourself to my constant movement... really connect to my body... then yes..." She breaths out as she dances about the scythe flashing around from mostly under bladed attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 2:50 pm

"Alright." Kharen began to sense Caitlin's movements atunning humself to down even to her breathe.Following her slashes he quickly began striking the air infront of him, then quickly moving out the way returning then striking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 3:13 pm

"Do you want... to try something deeper Kharen...?" Caitlin mutters out softly as she keeps her flowing feet going as she continues her twisting path.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 3:17 pm

"Do you mean....Soul Resonance?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 3:23 pm

Caitlin positions the pole of the scythe against her body resting it along her chest and abdomen the blade sticking out behind her near her ankle. "Yes Kharen... we'll need it eventually."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 3:34 pm

Kharen determinedly nods at Caitlin."Let's do this then." He begins inently focusing on her soul.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 5:30 pm

Caitlin begins to lazily twirl Kharen between her left hands fingers bobbing her head from side to side letting her wavelength flow with Kharen's mingling them smoothly as she could for their first time. "Hmm... you soul... feels..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 5:39 pm

"Am I a little shakey?I'll try to get into more of meditative state." Kharen began relaxing his mind and soul trying to become more stable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:12 pm

"Hmm... that's better... if you try to force it... I'll never sync with you... just flow alright?" She begins to speed up her foot work pacing and spinning about slicing at things all over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:22 pm

"Alright..I think I got you ready?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:38 pm

"Hmm..." I hum out before whispering "soul... resonance..." feeling our souls finally play together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:42 pm

"Soul resonance..." Kharen says in unison with his meister.Glowing in a bright light his tail and dragon hand form on to Caitlin's shoulder and chest as armor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 6:56 pm

"Hey now boy... don't get pervy on me alright?" Caitlin says as she feels Kharen slid along her chest. She keeps the resonance going despite being slightly uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:00 pm

Crap well, I can no stop it now..."No not at all- it's armor you see.It's like what the romans wore.Should armor then the strap,sorry for being on your chest though...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeJuly 7th 2014, 7:08 pm

"Sure... sure... if you explain it like that... but still try not to enjoy it to much alright?" She says rather relaxed despite her words.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kharen's first day   Kharen's first day - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kharen's first day
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Soul Eater Roleplay :: Death City :: The Academy-
Jump to: