Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) Empty
PostSubject: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:21 am

The parks of being in the mob:
#1: Money.
#2: Family.
#3: Always knowing the location of crooks that you can murder them and eat their souls.
Well vinnie hadent been eating souls reently, but whatever. He walked upto the front of a drycleaners in london. The men were guilty of drug trafficking, possesion with intent to distribute, and as of yesterday, murder!
Vinnie practically smiled at the moon, and it gave a bloddy smile back. He stood up on four monstrus heads that apeard out of a cloakc of darkness on his back and ripped off the double glass doors of the building.
If only vinnie knew that the police were raiding the building tonight, due to the big deal vinnie also decided to bust tonight.
Oh and #4: The car.
Back to top Go down

Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:22 pm

James was waiting for Vinnie to tell him to do something. Because at that moment he was clueless of his orders.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:24 pm

" GO GO GO! " Vinnie yelled as he tucked himself through the doorway. " They're in the back! "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:39 pm

James ran in after Vinnie and before Vinnie ran into the back room. James threw a smoke bomb in to disorient the men. "I'm going to go clear the room on the left."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 4:44 pm

" Understood. "
In the room on the left was a group of four men having a smoke, who ironicly, started choking on the smoke from the bomb. One was walking through checking up on things with a gun in his pocket and he fell over.
To the right vinnie found five checking through the suply. His front two monster heads grew blades and swiped, cuting off limbs off four of them. THe other one fel back in suprise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 5:06 pm

James just casually walked in grabbing the gun from the guy and shooting him. Then shot the other men. He inspected the room before exiting. He then returned to where Vinnie was. "Rooms clear"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 5:08 pm

One of vinnie monster heads finished tearing the last guys throat out and he said. " Good, keep going before they run. " The souls in the current room turned black and flew into him.
ooc: Did he take the souls in the other room?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 5:52 pm

"Hey Vinnie you can go take those other souls. I have no use for them at the moment." He said then walked down the corridor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 5:59 pm

" I'm not sure if I wnat to- AHHH " He said as the same black substance flew from the next room into him. " Come on, this isent even half the guys in the next roo- oh s***! " Vinnie said, he had turned to look in the next room, the main room and found it filled with 28 cops. It was a raid, and he was spotted. " Any more smokebombs? " He asked James, whom he was really starting to like as a freind. Vinnie knew that all odds poit toward him dieing, if not now then in the future. And james was the only one who stuck it through with him. Bullets hit the side of the wall the side of the wall elading into the next room.
All the criminals were there too, being zip teid and lead out into armored vans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 6:05 pm

James turned into the door and threw Shurikens some hitting the cops and some missing. After a couple of seconds they blew up. And the room was cleared. But then another armored truck showed up to the scene. He looked around and saw an air vent. He jumped up and climbed in, then reached down for Vinnie's hand. "Come on we can get out through here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 6:11 pm

Vinnie climbed into the vent, once inside he saw it lead to many smaller vents. " Better idea. " He closed his eyes and the heads returned, they slithered through and grabbed the criminals out of the truck. They just started eating, and eventually the police had to shoot them, but many the evil men were dead. Vinnie was about to summon more, but all the wieght in the vents caused them to crash in a small room with a computer, it had three cops in it and they pointed guns at vinnie and James.
ooc: If he fell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 6:28 pm

James just stood there with his hands in the air. He looked at Vinnie just in case he had anything else in mind. If not this was it, they were going to get arrested. If he had more bombs this wouldn't be happening.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 6:36 pm

Vinnie's shoulder exploded after a cop shot him in reaction to falling. Just before he opened fire vinnies skin hardened into blackness but it still made it through, he creid out in pain. But out of the wound three of the most heavily blades monsters came out and flailed around the room eviseratinging the men. Vinnie clutched his shoulder and stood up, there was a door leading to the counter.
He sniffed the massive amount of blood in the room, his eyes were dialated like some kind of animal. All the souls of the men he killed along with the cops flew threw the vents into him. 8 in total.
" We need to go now, Murphy is waiting to drive us away. " Vinnie stumbled for the doorknob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 6:50 pm

James ran to Vinnie putting his arm around him and opening the door into the alley. He pushes a dumpster in front of the door, then helped Vinnie towards the vehicle. "Come on. We are almost there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 6:58 pm

Two rookie cops fumbled for their guns once they saw the two fleeing the scene. Vinnie drew his guns much fast however and popped them in the head. He did not want to kill any cops, but it was them or him.
Eventually they made it to the car and silently sliped away into the night. " T-Thanks james. If you could hand me that madkit so I could pull out the bullet before I bleed out, I would be glad to discuss in detail the information on the assasinations. "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 7:33 pm

James passes him the med kit and sits there waiting to see if he needs help.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 7:41 pm

Vinnie pulledthe bullet out without even a wince. It worked, he was stronger. And his nerve endings were numbing, buuuut whats a man to do. He puts the bullet in a little bag and tucks it away.
" Ok, what do you want to hear about first? The old guy on the verge of heart attack, the new blood with weapon blood, or the chick with a million pet spiders? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 8:59 pm

"Hmm, nothing really. I already have their locations. But since they are spread out around Europe it will take some time." He opens the paper and looks at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:06 pm

Name: Ampelio Corelli
weight: 300 pounds.
Hospitalised five times in the past three years for cardiac arest.
Threat level in combat: Nil.
Location, the heart of sicily. In a private manor under guard.
On beta blockers.

Name: Marino Brizzolara
Abilitys: Scyemitar weapon form, partal transformation.
While unconfirmed wether he has eaten enough souls to become a death sythe he has the ability of partal transformation. Meaning he can make his weapon form, and engraved symitar emerge from any point on his body or even multiple at once.
Threat level: High.

Name: Catena Elia
Pets: Owns several dozen black scorpoins.
Abilitys: Fondness with knives and phermones to make the scorpions attack.
Threat level: Very high.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:43 pm

"Hmm, it will take me some time. To gather the equipment, travel, and plan each assassination." He said looking out the moving vehicle. He noticed something peculiar. "Um... Vinnie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:23 pm

" Yes? " Vinnie said a little worried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:27 pm

He looks through the front. And saw exactly what he expected. "We have to go. There's a police check point." He said as he went to the back and opened the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:40 pm

The car stopped and Vinnie got out, Murphy gave him the times up and drived forward. Vinnie walked into a back ally. " Let me know when you are assassinating those men, stay in touch. " Vinnie said before leaving.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:47 pm

He turned down down another alley and then disappeared into the night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )   Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is that black poison flying into you? Ehh, don't worry about it. ( Open. )
Page 1 of 1