Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the Pursuit of a Greater Good

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:43 pm

"Wonderful!" The knight would shake the fellows hand, and a portal would emerge. "Well, on you go, into the portal, Castle Inker awaits. We need someone to staff the temple relicquiry anyhow."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 11:45 pm

Droon lazed by the fire, chilling with a few "friends" he met the other day. He killed a few kishin eggs during the raid, if only to satisfy the DWMA's stupid quota, then he convinced the rest not to kill him so he could just hang out. After all, he only joined the academy for the fun of it, and he held no grudge towards kishin eggs, witches, or bad guys in general. He WAS pretty happy that he managed to score 15 souls during the raid though. More power was always welcome. When the raider walked up, Droon listened to what all it has to say attentively. Could be interesting. "Hey, they were talking about you on the news dude, what's up? You sound like a guy who knows how to party."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 1:39 am

Some ten more came forward, though the rest merely returned to their campfires, waving off the knights and the raiders. Sylas surveyed the crowd until he felt an odd soul among the bunch. A weapon, not a kishin. "Something itsn't right here..."
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 11:33 pm

"....Well, the castle DOES have a functional brewery, so...I guess?"

Meanwhile, Sylas would hear a chuckle. "Sylas, there is ALWAYS something 'not right' in any situation. Size and severity depending, of course."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 8:19 am

Droon seems to accept this as good enough, though he seems sad that Inker didn't throw giant parties all the time "You know, villain that you are, you probably have a giant evil lair, right?"
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 9:50 pm

Space tore open in front of them, and Sylas stepped from the breach. He took a moment to adjust to the light before widening his eyes. "Droon!? What the hell are you doing here!? You're supposed to be back at... home." He didn't want to risk Droon's life just to scold him. His snacks would probably run away anyways.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 11:19 pm

"....Oh dear. I seem to have stumbled onto a lovers quarrel. Sylas, you sly dog! I thought you were married!" Inker said, completely misjudging the situation...

Or trolling Sylas. It WAS Inker, after all.

"Anyways, to reduce the awkwardness, I shall retreat. Have fun, you two love birds!" 

With that, the knight derezzed, and the portal closed.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 11:37 pm

"D'awww, Sylas, honey, you made him run away!" He snickered, playing along for the heck of it "Also, in answer to your question, I'm talking with friends. What I do in my spare time is my business. DWMA rule book said nothing about hanging out with kishin eggs." He says with a smile "All I gotta do is meet my quota for number of kishins killed every semester."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 11:53 pm

Sylas threw a hand up, rending space. "Go back to the Academy, NOW! We'll have a discussion with Lord Death about your liberal interpretation of the rules." Even as he spoke, from his back spears shot out, killing the remaining kishin and taking their souls. "Besides. The party's dead around here."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:47 pm

"Awww, you know Sylas, I only joined the academy for fun, not cause I agreed with your twisted ideology." He says, mocking the death scythe further. "So, tell ya what, give me about 20 of those souls, and I might tell you a thing or two about some of your 'enemies' since you can't even seem to beat them right now." He starts walking through the portal "and don't talk down to me; I'm older than you. A lot older."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:51 pm

He glared at him until he was gone, offering one last snippet before Droon was gone. "I could end you, in an instant. Don't presume you're anywhere near my level."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 4:56 pm

"Never did." He says, turning with a smile "But I'm more valuable. Whenever you decide to get over yourself, bring me those souls, and I'll tell you a thing or two about beating those bad guys."
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 5:09 pm

Sylas looked around at the now empty forest, the last of his spears returning to him with his souls. Asking no one in particular, he chuckled, remarking, "How am I supposed to give him souls that I've already eaten?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the Pursuit of a Greater Good   In the Pursuit of a Greater Good - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the Pursuit of a Greater Good
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2