Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} Empty
PostSubject: Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}   Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 11:37 am

16/11/2017
8:21 Am
Iquitos Villiage, South America

Villiagers have been acting strange the past week. An investigation request was filed to the DWMA, but as of yet no response has been noted. Those unaffected suspect irregularities in friends and family could be caused by a Kishin Egg in the normally peaceful villiage, though no connection between the rumors and the aflicted have been made. Reports suspect that if there is a Kishin Egg, they may be hiding out in the abandoned lab of the late Professor Joshua Fulton, located just up the river.

A small jungle cat was trotting the streets, scanning the crowd, seemingly in search of someone or something. Food perhaps? It's movements were slightly irregular, hopping from place to place, person to person. It didn't seem to bother anything... Only investigate. As it patrolled further up the river, it seemed to just sit at the villiage end and stare off up the river, head tilted. It stayed like this for three, five, ten, fifteen minutes. Was it stuck? Waiting? Only one way to find out.

((Ah, yes, the return of Ema? This character IS on my approved list, for refference~<3))
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}   Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 9:19 pm

Desdemona Simpson was angry. The last few months for her had been highly unproductive, and quite upsetting. With the aid of her new black blood demon, the woman assumed that getting souls would be much easier than before when she had to rely on her body and the art of seduction. And, for a while, it was a lot easier. She would pose as a whore in strip clubs, luring men back to her apartment before discreetly making a small cut on her arm. Kuro would drip out of the wound as Desdemona did her thing before he stretched behind the man and killed him.

This was all fine and dandy until Kuro started to become progressively quieter in her head. Desdemona had brushed it off until one morning she had woken up and felt..different. She stumbled out of her resting place lightheaded, noting the now typical silence of her black blooded demon. Although, something felt.. odd. After making a small cut on her finger to determine what was wrong, she figured it out. Desdemona had been left alone without as much as a goodbye. She was fuming, and left her hideout to find Kuro.

After several weeks of hunting, Desdemona had ended up in the small African village. She was walking along the road, scanning for anything odd. She then noticed the jungle cat, bending down next to it and petting it gently. "Almost how we met last time, huh?" The woman murmured before smacking it against the side. "Why the hell did you leave me?" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}   Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} I_icon_minitimeNovember 16th 2017, 11:27 pm

The small cat almost seemed startled when it heard Desdemona's voice. It jumped as it looked her in the eyes. It's eyes were a dreary black, a sure sign that her theory was correct. The small cat let out an oddly human sigh. More human than most had ever heard out of Kuro, at least. "Even monsters like me get homesick from time to time. I thought coming here might clear my mind and help me figure some stuff out." He spoke, slowly extending a rod from a cut on the cat's back.

The small cat looked back up the river once more, as if waiting. "You know, most people wouldn't have followed me all the way out here." He added as the decorative red endcap of his scythe's pole finished manifesting, as though offering a reward for her efforts in his messed up idea of a handshake. A few people in the village seemed to take notice of the woman talking to the small cat with a pole sticking three feet out of it's back.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}   Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} I_icon_minitimeNovember 19th 2017, 6:00 pm

Desdemona looked down at that, seeming a bit ashamed about having tracked him down after hearing why he left. She understood homesickness, although in the most twisted sense. Being born to a whore and denounced almost immediately made her home in her father's soul smuggling operation. After single-handedly bringing it down, Desdemona did long for it occasionally. Not necessarily for a home, but for the steady supply of souls.

"I wasn't sure what to think about just waking up and having you gone for the first time in months, honestly. Besides, we were making a pretty good team," she admitted, studying the pole sticking out of the back of the cat with a detached interest.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}   Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} I_icon_minitimeDecember 16th 2017, 6:15 pm

Kuro took a moment before nodding, glancing back at her again. "If you're going to insist on being my host, then I have a job for you. Help me wipe this place off the map before we move on? I'm tired of this place being here to remind me of my failures." He responded, to the alarm of some of the people nearby. It wasn't a big village, and no airport meant that any meister here would have had to come from quite far off, and backup wasn't an option.

They'd only have to remove immediate threats... The rest would come too late. This place was an easy pick.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}   Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} I_icon_minitimeDecember 19th 2017, 5:13 pm

"I don't insist, but I do admit that I quite enjoyed your company and the addition to my power," Desdemona replied, shattered green eyes quickly skimming the surrounding area to see how the villagers had reacted. Then, a wicked grin spread across her face. "Oh, but of course I'll help out. I've not been doing much without you.. Could use a little play time," she added, now sitting in the dirt to prepare for the rather painful experience that she know knew Kuro's fusing caused. "Hey, on the bright side, at least I didn't die when you left me. That must mean I've got something pretty strong about me, right?" Desdemona pointed out, red painted lips quirking up into a smirk.
Back to top Go down
QueenOfTheFallVegetable
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
QueenOfTheFallVegetable

PostSubject: Re: Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}   Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} I_icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2017, 5:44 pm

The cat gave a disturbing grin, like a Cheshire as it's body began to swell up, the pole beginning to melt into a long swirling snake, which locked red eyes with Desdemona. "Yeah, you should have at least been anemic, but you followed me just fine. You're pretty tough for a tiny little Kishin Egg. Well worth building up as my meister." It swayed for only a moment before lunging itself past her, and circling around to latch to her back. It's fangs dug in like tiny blades. As they did, the cat burst, being absorbed and overtaken by the mass of black substance that had once been inside of it. The snake began to vanish into Desdemona's back, leaving behind only the cat soul in it's place.

As Kuro finished reclaiming his spot within Desdemona, the painful process of dying her veins black came to a sickening halt. A few onlookers were memorized by the display as an unsettling calm flooded the area. Kuro's soul could be felt finally syncing to Desdemona's, much stronger than before. A large scythe blade forced it's way from her spine, tearing through the back of her shirt and beginning to re-form into a large humanoid demon of black with massive horns and empty red eyes. As it leaned forward and placed a massive hand on Desdemona's head with it's scrawny arms, it's mouth opened, letting it's snake-like tongue fall out in a deranged manner as a wave a madness overcame the calm, allowing both of their wavelengths to finally release again.
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}   Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} I_icon_minitimeJanuary 2nd 2018, 10:46 am

"Tiny little kishin egg," Desdemona scoffed, wincing when fangs were dug into her back. Her breathing picked up as the process of blood replacement occurred, spots dancing in her vision as she threatened to pass out. However, she pulled through as the sensation faded and eventually stopped. "Wooh, that was fun~" she giggled just as Kuro tore through the back of her multicolored dress. The smile on her face turned into a frown at that. "Oh, cmon. Was that really necessary? I just got this brand new, bought it and everything," Desdemona whined, raising an eyebrow at the demonic creature now above her. "Oh, well okay then. That's a new form," she commented. Otherwise, she didn't seem bothered by the large demon sticking out of her back.

Desdemona got to her feet and cleared her throat, beaming at the onlookers. "Well, ladies and gentlemen, what you've just witnessed is.. your death!" She announced with an overly dramatic flair, flicking a wrist towards a group of people. A vine shot out of her hand and bound the group together tightly, and with another smooth movement they were dragged to stand in front of the two. Those who hadn't been "lassoed" by Desdemona's vines screamed, and began runnning. "Could you do something about that? I don't really know much about black blood or how to control it," she asked Kuro, glancing up at him for a moment.

OOC:Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} 2Q==
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}   Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life, Liberation, And The Pursuit Of Madness {Open}
Page 1 of 1