Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Final Evolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Final Evolution Empty
PostSubject: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:04 pm

Inker sat in his throne room, waiting. He had called for Otherin to be here, for he had a.... surprise, waiting for him. 

A week or so ago, he had killed some poor sap, a warlock who had crossed him in the past, and taken his soul. After studying it and using a bit of it to create a new magic tool design, he was finished with it. So, now it was time to 'reward' his favorite lieutenant. With ascension to Demon Blade status.

He would fiddle with the soul in his hand, waiting. Next to him sat the corpse of the boy whose soul it had been, reanimated as a last, final, insult as one of Inker soldiers, souless, mindless, and BORING.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 12:10 pm

Otherin had finally passed through the doors of the throne room he had been called to his newly tailored coat finally fitting to his new frame. The sound of his boots softly clacking on the floor as he approached "Something important you wished to discuss Inker?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 1:23 pm

"A yup yup. Look at the corpse beside me, now back to me, now look at the corpse, now back to me. I am NOT this corpse. I am the person who killed this corpse. And I have his soul. Fun fact, he was a warlock. So, you ready to be a demon blade, or what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:53 pm

Instead of following the ludicrous instructions to have his head snap back and forth Otherin kept his eyes firmly placed on Inker's face. "I am quite ready Inker." He states folding his arms firmly behind his back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 6:59 pm

"....Not a fan of old spice then, I take it." Inker would bounce the soul in his hand, up and down, up and down...

"Anyways, before I hand over the keys to power far beyond that of what you are used too... Tell me, Otherin, why do you seek power?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:06 pm

Otherin blinked once before replying "Might controls everything and without it ones goals cannot be meet. I have acquired knowledge but that is only have of what one needs to have might. A brain is nothing without the brawn to back it up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 7:46 pm

"....I was kinda asking what your goals were. Really, don't be so serious all the time. All work and no play makes Otherin a dull boy, to paraphrase one Stevie King."

Inker would chuckle. "Hehe...But yeah, long term goals, whats yours? Power for its own sake, becoming a god, madness everywhere, free booze, what?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:16 pm

"Long term... well truthfully I just want some piece and quiet from all the yammering idiots of this world and to guide the weak and stupid off to where they belong which is either dead or away from everyone who deserves to have their time on the planet. If you find this unsatisfactory then that is your opinion." Otherin said his stern look and eyes never wavering from Inkers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:42 pm

Inker would begin shaking, trembling, as if he were trying to contain some awful power.

"PPPPPPFFFFFT! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Or, y'know, trying to contain laughter. Doubling over, Inker began banging his arm on the side of his chair. "HAHAHAHAHAHA! I can- HA- Understand- HAHA -Not liking idiots, but this- HAHAHA- Takes it to a new hehehehe level!"

Standing up straight, Inker would cease his laughter and become deadly serious. "Unfortunately, your goal is one that can't really be accomplished. Idiots will ALWAYS exist. The weak will always exist. There is literally nothing short of becoming omnipotent and changing the rules of reality that will change that."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 8:47 pm

Otherin waited for Inker to finish before speaking up again "If becoming a god and changing the very fabric of all reality is what it takes then I suppose I shall have to work much harder than I am now to achieve my goal." as he was unfazed by Inker's behavior.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 8th 2014, 9:00 pm

"Uh huh. Have fun trying to gain enough power to become a god. A waste of time, honestly. MY goal is much simpler, and far more practical."

"World domination. Simply put, once I am in charge of the world, I can regulate it and run it far better than the people currently in charge do. Just a brief look at human history indicates its heading to a BAD place."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 7:04 pm

"Very true, the world is headed towards a bad end and I generally don't think anything can stop that." Otherin says as his eyes finally flick towards the purple soul in Inker's hands.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 9th 2014, 7:23 pm

Sprocket burst loudly into the room making quite a spectacle of himself, dragging an enormous machine which was covered by a black tarp behind him, the squeaking of swiveling wheels bouncing around the room. Suddenly, he realizes that there was already something important looking going on, so he just kind of sits there awkwardly, the eccentric looking irishman rocked back and forth on his heels, not making eye contact. He was a thin man with crazy red hair going every which direction. Welding goggles hung around his neck and a grease-smeared tool apron covered him from waist to knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:33 pm

"Getting impatient, are we? Well, all I can say to that is-"

Then Sprocket burst in. Inker would sigh. "Gimme a moment, Sprocket, in the middle of something. Anyways, Otherin, glad to see you agree with me. Except on the matter of whether or not the course can be changed. THAT I disagree with. After all, I do believe I have changed it already. Not enough, however." 

He would lean forward. "Hence why I need a strong, LOYAL, Demon Blade working for me. Tell me, do you consider yourself loyal?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:37 pm

Otherin thinks for a few seconds before saying "I am loyal to those who are loyal so I shall ask the same of you. Can you say to me that you won't drop me at the first moment something comes up?" His milky eyes staring deep into Inker's.
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 11:36 pm

Ooc: feel free to skip my turn, sprocket is just waiting awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:36 pm

"Eh. So long as you don't go off the rails crazy, and endanger my plan, why would I? So yes, you can expect me to not drop you like a bad penny." Inker would say, sounding a bit bored.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 15th 2014, 5:15 pm

"Good, then I suppose we should finish our little business so that you might have your meeting." Otherin says his milky eyed gaze floating back to Inker's eyes as he speaks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 9:47 pm

Inker would grin, and toss Otherin the soul with a slight chuckle. "Enjoy. Now, Sprocket, what was it you wished to discuss, my valued associate?"
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 17th 2014, 10:48 pm

Sprocket jumped a little, not with fear, merely surprise as he was shocked out of some personal line of thought "Oh, yes sir!" He says, voice practically dripping with his irish accent."I finished your weather device's upgrades! It was a bit of a challenge seeing as napalm is rarely found in your typical forecast, but I managed." He says, pushing the machine forwards and ripping off the cloth "Ta-da!! As you can see it has nearly doubled in size. That is because napalm cannot be drawn from the atmosphere." He suddenly smiles rather mischievously "Oh, and I thought ye might appreciate this! The second canister you'll see on the side is filled with cat and dog stuffed animals, so you can now make it rain cats and dogs! Furthermore, it replenishes via a one_way portal, so ye don't run out." He walks up and hands inker a black controller. "For ease of weather control, sir!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 7:55 pm

Otherin lightly palms the soul as he weighs it in his hand to find it no different than the others he had consumed except for the slight color difference and lifts it to his lips and wraps them around the soul slowly consuming it and feels a sharp, drastic spike in his head that was followed by a surge of raw power and a crackling up his elongated spine. "Well..... damn that was something." he said through mildly clenched teeth and closed eyes. "What was the type of witch... so I know what to expect?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 8:11 pm

"Alchemist, warlock. Bit weird with his kind of magic." Inker would say to Otherin as he pocketed the remote. "Anyways, Sprocket, thanks. The FUN I can have with this...Fun in the Dwarf Fortress sense, of course. Anyways, before I forget, I have a ..... project, I need your help on, beyond the weather control device."
Back to top Go down
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ꭶ☢Ѵʊℛև

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 22nd 2014, 11:24 pm

Sprocket nods eagerly, not caring in the least a about inker or Clyde's machinations, only wanting to build magic tools for the sake of the craft itself "Oh, yes sir!! Though, we'll have to keep this one off the record, y'know how Clyde is with his favors; ya got to pay through the nose fer just one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 4:59 pm

"Indeed. You see, I've designed a device called a 'Black Box'." Inker would reach into his cloak, and pull out a small.....thing. It seemed to be a small cube, of sorts, separated into four parts, connected by a invisible force, with a red glowing shard at the center. "Black Box Epsilon Judgement. A red core model. Increase in power, at the cost of a increase in madness. I require you to ...... improve, its, and other Black Box models, design."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Final Evolution   The Final Evolution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Final Evolution
Page 1 of 1