Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes? Empty
PostSubject: Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes?   Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes? I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2016, 12:52 am

Name: Quirky evolution: What Brils for the Slithy Tothes? [Team/Individual | Repeatable | Receives a number of souls equal to those they bring back any excess souls will be purged.]

Overview: On the Galapagos Islands strange beasts have been seen appearing spontaneously throughout the location. While there is little hard evidence to show for certain that these beasts are to blame, there have been numerous disappearances. Your job is to go in and investigate so that future teams can be sent out if it is determined that the beasts are a threat, and to bring back live samples. You are not to kill any of these creatures.

Until 25 of these creatures have been brought back to be experimented on no developments can be made on how intelligent the creature's are or who they may be working for, if anyone.

This mission requires at least five post from each user each of which must contain no less than 75 words.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes?   Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes? I_icon_minitimeApril 5th 2016, 10:12 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
aflairforfandoms
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
aflairforfandoms

PostSubject: Re: Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes?   Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes? I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 11:49 pm

I'd like to take the mission with Astryd
Back to top Go down
VagrantAtHeart
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
VagrantAtHeart

PostSubject: Re: Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes?   Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes? I_icon_minitimeApril 6th 2016, 11:50 pm

And I would like to take this mission with Justin Greyhearth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes?   Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quirky evolution: What Brils in the Slithy Tothes?
Page 1 of 1