Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

999 more to go? (Finished)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 12:48 am

Jago stood confused. What was this guy saying about a One Piece? Jago knew all about One Piece, but he stood speechless at the words spoken by the loony boy with gems embedded in his eye sockets! His mouth was still agape when he finally managed to utter a few words. "Nurse, p-please help this poor guy!" The situation was even more awkward now that a female nurse had appeared on the scene! His heart began to beat faster and he started sweating again. 'no doubt she can smell me from there...' muttered Jago to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 5:49 am

By now Scott had forced his way onto two feet and walked into the private bathroom to the side of the room. He drank heavily from the faucet and washed his filthy face.
+25 hp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 7:05 am

"so are there any other issues I need to take care of other than heat exhaustion, because you're not the first go come today and it's getting a bit tedious." Laura said looking very impatient.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:27 am

Dexter shot his hand up. "Umm, yes! Would a serious concussion be worth your time? Because I can't think straight, and thinking is usually very useful!" He was becoming slightly irritated. Being ignored isn't fun, but being ignored by a doctor when you have a serious injury is even worse. "And if you actually help me, I'll throw in a potentially broken leg for free! So his about it? Doesn't it sound like an amazing deal to you? Because it definitely does to me!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:33 am

"yes of course, come on back and let me examine you" Laura said As she beckoned them out of the waiting room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 9:46 am

Dexter did a fist pump and rose to his feet. Or foot, more accurately. He hobbled over towards the nurse, leaning entirely on his left leg, for it was still too painful to use his right. "Thanks, nurse. And, weird question, do you have any sun glasses I could borrow? I prefer to wear them so people don't freak out about my eyes..." Dexter was very slowly returning to his old self, becoming weak-willed and more timid by the minute. He shuffled into the examination room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 9:59 am

"Oh please... your headmaster looks like. A crumpled up piece of black paper with a skull mask and you think your eyes are weird? You're normal compared to a lot of people here." She said as she began looking at his leg. "It's clearly broken... an x-ray isn't really necessary." She had seen enough injuries to know what a broken bone was. She turned around and began getting things to wrap It with and what not." I never got your name kid"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:14 am

The meister looked at the ground. "I'm Dexter Sable. I was brought here a few months ago. Then I was threatened by Shinigami. Good times." Dexter said sarcastically and touched his gemstone eyes. They were scratched, but that's nothing a bit of polishing can't fix. People will think I'm insane if I say I polish my eyes, so best keep that to myself. He looked up at the ceiling. "At least I've got a partner, which is nice. And she's pretty hot too, which is an even bigger plus-" Dexter cupped his hand over his mouth, just realising what he had said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:25 am

Laura walked over to a computer and began typing the information into it. She hated having to keep track of these things. She finished with the wrapping and whatnot. She got him some crutches aswell. "You're good to go, come back in a week"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 10:32 am

"Are you sure I'm good? What about my concussion? What if I have... Brain things?!" Dexter was astonished how quickly the checkup went, knowing that his concussion was going to be with him for a little while longer. "I could have major brain trauma! Or... Or have a brain worm living in my head because I came into contact with one on my way down the stairs?" Dexter easily rose to his feet, his enormous upper body strength proving useful in this situation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:04 am

"oh, right. That. You're gona need to stay for a few nights if we find out it is brain damage. And you'll be suspended from most physical activity for a few weeks after that. This examination could take a few hours." She began getting some things ready
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:38 am

"Nights? Weeks?! Hours?! Those are three kinds of time measurements that take too long!" He spun towards the nurse using the crutches and gestured towards the door. "Fine, but at least treat that one boy who's probably suffering from heatstroke and dehydration before we start. Are they the same thing? I don't know." Dexter expertly swiped a medical instrument from the counter almost subconsciously and swiftly slipped it up his sleeve, a professional move that Dexter had learned in his years of thievery.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 11:50 am

"I've been seeing kids all day for it. Simply sitting in this air conditioned room and drinking water and they'll be fine. Not a single person today who came in here about heat suffered any serious damage. As for you, I suggest you sit down and get comfortable unless you want another blow to the head..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 12:36 pm

Jago found himself left alone in the clinic's waiting room with the two other boys, Dylan and Connor. The boy who was just unconscious waddled into the bathroom to do god knows what and the bling boy and nurse went to another area. Jago was tempted to follow the nurse, Ms. Metzger, but decided not to out of respect for the profession. So instead, he followed the other boy into the bathroom to find him drinking from the faucet. "Hey, sempai, what were you doing with that huge rock earlier?" Jago found himself curious about the other boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2014, 8:44 pm

Scott tore himself from the faucet, if he drank to much it would come back up. "Carying it to the top, I have been getting stronger latly so a backpack full of the smaller ones hasent been doing it for me." Scott wiped his face with a paper towel. He was very serous about training, given his ability to improove from it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 7:32 pm

"Wow, sempai. That's really cool! Do you think you could help me train too sometime?" Jago voiced his amazement and stared down at his own gut as he asked for guidance. To be honest, the envy Jago carried was evident simply by looking at his sullen face.

OOC: This is interesting. Two stories are going on at the same time on one thread. Who would have guessed it would turn out this way?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:06 pm

ooc: Yeah its going pretty well.
"Welllll that depends, I would like to have somone to train with. But its alot of extra hours of training compared to what you normally do in the academy... Yeah. If your willing to make the comitment I could help you get on my level, I'm no teacher but I know my stuff." Said Scott pondering the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 5:11 am

Dexters eyes would have widened if he actually had any. "Okay, okay! No need to get violent..." The boy shuffled around a bit, attempting to get comfortable on the hospital bed with his legs still dangling off the side. The boy nervously dug through his pockets for something to eat, his head still dizzy and his brain still slightly confused about what he was actually doing. "What was your name again? I've just had really bad memory recently, so could you refresh me?"

((OOC: Sorry for taking so long, I've been doing lots of stuff at school and just got tonnes if assignments.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 7:37 am

"Laura metzger..." Laura began asking dexter a bunch of questions to get better insight on the injury.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 7:13 pm

Jago looked at Scott, determination evident on his pudgy face. "Yes, sempai! I am in your care!" Doing this, Jago may finally be able to get into shape for all of the hard days that are sure to follow at the academy. This could give him a strength and stamina boost as a meister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 19th 2014, 9:40 pm

"OK! With my help you'll be running the hundred meter dash faster than Usain Bolt by next friday. Meet me an hour before School and We'll get you a bag of rocks... Well maby we'll just have you climb the thousand steps in legweights. But expect a challenge, and we will stay an hour or two minum after School for fricken insane conditioning. I'll bring coffee. Now if you will excuse me I need to drink another quart of water before I pass out again." Said Scott fired up as he put his hand to the faucet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 4:56 pm

The moment Scott put his hand on the faucet, Jago's enthusiasm and smile faded as quickly as the had shown themselves. 'That's impossible!' Jago muttered this to himself in a hushed tone, but he had already gotten himself into this mess and there were only two ways to get out: To get seriously injured, or transfer away from the DWMA. Scratch that second part, the boy would probably chase down an airplane on foot while this fired up... "He~h, okay sempai, let's do this."

OOC: He~h was a sigh.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 9:08 pm

If only he knew... Scott thought. Many meisters at the academy had mastered the art of the hundred meter dash in under 9 seconds. Maby he would not do it in a week, but he would definetly be faster and stronger. He took another drink, And way more bruised...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 21st 2014, 6:10 pm

Jago thought for a moment he had caught an evil grin on Scott's face. Maybe it was his imagination, but if so, his imagination was rather vivid. He began to pale and slowly took baby steps toward the safety of the infirmary's waiting room. "Aaaaaalright then bud! See you tomorrow morning..." Convinced that he had gotten away, Jago made it out of the door, where he breathed a sigh of relief.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 999 more to go? (Finished)   999 more to go? (Finished) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

999 more to go? (Finished)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2