Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) Empty
PostSubject: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:16 pm

Deck would shrug, and continue sipping. "M'kay then. Well then, you mind heading down to the training grounds after this, seeing if we can resonate? Plus, a little practice never killed anyone, and if we're going to be a team, we're going to need lots and lots of practice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:21 pm

Nagisa smiled and nodded. "Yes, that sounds great. I'm sorry if I seem a little weak. I'll do my best," she assured as she finished her cocoa, the sugar helping her feel quite a bit better as she went to go throw the empty cup away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 11th 2014, 11:54 pm

Deck would also toss his in the trash, and rise. "Ait. You know the way, by any chance? And don't worry about it. Not like we're going to be going up against NEBUN. Just some garden variety Kishin Eggs."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:12 am

Nagisa smiled at him and turned around to walk backward and talk to him while she walked. "No, I have no idea how to get there." She grinned a bit and looked around, trying to ignore the ache in her bones. "Also... do you think we have a shot at making you a Death Scythe? Better ask now, because if that's your goal, I don't know if I can get you there..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:50 pm

"Meh, don't worry about it. We'll get there. Might take awhile, but it'll happen. Anyways, let me lead, since I DO know where to go." Deck would pick up his pace, moving faster. "Anyways, I'm already eleven souls closer to becoming a death scythe, so it won't be that difficult."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 12:58 pm

Nagisa followed him, smiling a bit and trotting to try and keep up a bit better, determining to ignore the dull, throbbing feeling spreading over her. She'd be fine, and she would try and resonate with this Weapon. She really hoped this would work out. Not only did his small Weapon form sound perfect for her condition, but she liked his personality quite a bit. She nearly tripped over her own feet and grabbed onto his sleeve to steady herself. Blushing, she let go and looked away. "Sorry," she said in a quiet voice, still stumbling over her own feet a little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 10:11 pm

Deck would blnk, then shrug. "Eh, its no problem. Little training, you'll do fine." He hoped so, at any rate. The job of meister was a dangerous one. To quothe Dark Souls large fandom, git gud, scrub. Meh. He didn't have to take any of the HARD missions, at any rate. Plenty of cheap and easy ones were available. Sides which, Nagisa was currently the only person willing to be his meister at the moment, so...  "Anyways, while we walk, lets chat. Seen any good movies lately?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2014, 10:41 pm

Nagisa smiled a bit at him and continued to hold on to his sleeve, just for a bit of extra support. She yawned and stretched, feeling her shoulder pop satisfyingly as she kept up with him. "I don't really watch movies. I have read a few good books," she remarked, looking up at him with round amber eyes, then glanced down the road a bit, blinking to clear the spots in her vision. "Are we almost there?" she asked hopefully, sounding a bit out of breath.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 10:20 pm

"Yuuup." Before them stood a large...park? "Welcome to the training grounds!" He would say, gesturing with his free arm. "A multipurpose environment designed to aid meisters and weapons get better at their jobs....And a relaxing place to hang out at. Deck would point at a nearbye bench. "Anyways, you look out of breath. Want to take a breather before we begin?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 10:27 pm

Nagisa panted a bit and nodded, heading over to sit down at the bench, shivering slightly. "I'm sorry. This is such a bad way to start a partnership." She only sat there for a moment, only until she could breathe evenly, then bounced up once more. She smiled at him and reached out for his hand. "All right, then," she said brightly, grinning. "Let's do this thing!" She sounded overly-excited and forcefully chipper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 10:59 pm

Deck would nod, and a purple aura would surround him, as he transformed into a small metal case on the ground. "Alright, first things first, pick me up with the hand you AREN'T going to be flinging cards with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:02 pm

Nagisa bent down to pick him up in her left hand, her amber eyes round in surprise and awe. "I used to think that I should be a Weapon, but it's probably cooler to wield one anyway," she said in a soft, quiet voice, focusing on resonating her soul with his.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:30 pm

"Alright, looks like we can resonate."
Deck would say, as he felt their souls resonate with one another. Huh. So this was what it was like to have a meister...

Felt good, to be honest. "Okay, to start with, extend your hand. You're new at this, so leave the card summoning to me until you get a little more experienced. The goal is to test your aim. I'm going to summon a card, and your going to throw it at the target, ait? To start with, aim at that dead oak tree a little away from us, the funky looking one with the wood rot."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:36 pm

Nagisa held the small weapon form in her hand, testing the feel and liking the way their souls felt together. She smiled in a tiny bit of triumph. One step closer, one step closer. She pulled one card out of the pack, aimed at the oak tree, reared her arm back, and....

....the card fluttered to the ground uselessly. She made a face, chasing down a dizzy feeling at the quick movement her arm had had to make. "Well.... it wasn't the worst thing that could've happened," she murmured, smiling a bit. "At least we can resonate, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:42 pm

"....Nah, worst thing that could have happened is the card exploding. That HAS happened, once. Anyways, yeah, don't worry, little practice, we'll get it. Try again, only this time, don't rear your arm back like that. A simple flick of the hand usually does it."
Okay, that could have gone better. Could have gone worse, but it could have gone better, and at least they knew where she was, skill wise.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 13th 2014, 11:44 pm

Nagisa smiled a bit and took the next card, this time flicking her wrist. The card reached the tree, scraping against the bark and flying on by. She grinned in triumph, nodding her head decisively. "We can do this. We're going to be the best pair ever!" she said cockily, pumping her fist into the air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:06 am

"Heh heh, enthusiasm, I like it!"
Deck would let out a chuckle. "Anyways, you feel up for more practice, or 'zit time to go pack it up, chill for a little?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:05 pm

Nagisa was about to say that no, they could stay and practice until they got it right, but unfortunately, she was getting very tired. She couldn't help it, as all she wanted was to lay down and sleep forever. "U-um... I think I need to go lay down for a little bit. My back hurts," she admitted quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:49 pm

"Got it."
With that, Deck would transform again, landing on the grass. "Well then, want me to walk you home? I got free time. Weekend and all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 12:54 pm

Nagisa hesitated and bit her lip. "Um, actually, this may sound a little weird, but my parents had one big condition when they sent me here. I have to live with my Weapon partner. I'm currently staying in a little hotel," she said awkwardly. "So... if it's not a whole lot of trouble, could I go stay with you? It doesn't have to be today or anything," she murmured, face turning bright red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 1:07 pm

"........Eh, sure, no problem. I have a couple of rooms that need filling out anyways. Need help moving your stuff in or anything?" Deck would say, unphased. After all, it wasn't uncommon for meisters to live with their weapons or vice versa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 1:12 pm

Nagisa shook her head with a small smile. "It's late, and I can get it tomorrow," she assured him, looking tired as she rubbed her eyes. "Where do you live?" she asked, walking after him and trotting slightly so that she could keep up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 2:03 pm

"Bout thirty minutes from here on foot. Big house, can't miss it, looks like it was a rejected concept design for 'Rose Red'. Big, ugly, red painted. Has a funky pair of oak trees in the yard." Deck would say, slowing down a little so she could keep up. "Where's your hotel at? I'll be down there tomorrow to help you move."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 2:06 pm

Nagisa winced inwardly at the idea of going there on foot. Thirty more minutes on feet. It would be torturous. But she forced a smile, nodding a bit. "I'm staying at the little green one five minutes from the DWMA. It's not one of the fancier ones," she said with a small smile, folding her hands behind her back. "I'm sorry if I'm imposing or something. I wish they'd just trust me to stay on my own."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2014, 3:33 pm

"....I CAN call a cab. Its not a problem. As for imposing, meh. Not really. I have too many spare bedrooms anyways." Deck would shrug. "Besides, its not all that uncommon for meisters and weapons to live together, for some reason."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)   Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nagisa and Deck Reloaded(PRIVATE)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next