Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nick Markovic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nick Markovic Empty
PostSubject: Nick Markovic   Nick Markovic I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 2:09 am

Name: Nick Markovic

Meister: Remi Lòng Tsow

Weapon Form: Nick takes the form of a rather unconventional weapon, being a Roman tower shield, made of steel. He best works when used in the defence, but there is about a 6 inch long spike in the middle of the shield for offensive purposes. Ideally, Nick and his meister would be fighting tandem with another meister with a more offensive weapon.

Love interest: Currently N/A

Appearance: Nick stands at 5'8'' tall, and weighs about 160 pounds, making him somewhat small for his age. He has short, brown hair that he does not bother to do anything with. He is fairly average in terms of attractiveness. Nick is somewhat muscular and strong, but could easily be outmuscled by a trained opponent. He typically wears a long, black, ankle length trench coat, overtop a black polo shirt and black dress pants, aswell as black dress shoes when in public, but tends to dress much more casually when alone/at home. He also wears a fancy silver watch on his left arm, which is very valuable to him.

Personality: Nick is what you might call a loner, although he refers to himself as mysterious and quiet. Being somewhat small, he hates when people point it out, or when people are bigger than him and point it out. He has difficulty making friends, as he is very slow to begin trusting people and generally keeps to himself. Although he never lets it show, Nick is a very vulnerable person, who seeks a friend that can protect him. As his family is dead or gone, Nick wants to one day find a woman and settle down to raise a family, although he is constantly attempting to make himself think otherwise.

History: Born to a wealthy middle class family, Nick had a good childhood. His parents both cared for him and loved him very much, and his older brother always tried to make sure Nick was happy and had someone to come to for anything. These two became very close as a result, and rarely left each other's side. When Nick was 14, he lost all of this. A devastating fire, which was later found out to have been started accidentally while his mother cooked, burned the house to the ground. In the struggle to escape the blaze, Nick witnessed his father rush through the flames to try and save his mother, and a rafter fall and crush his brother. All he heard were his brother and father scream, as both were dying, and his brother telling him to run. Nick, very reluctantly, turned to run, stopping to grab his fathers watch and wallet, which had been left by the front door. He wears the watch everyday of his life, as it is his only physical link to his family, as well as the picture of his family in his fathers wallet. After the fire, Nick stayed with a friend for a few months, before he found a low paying job and saved up enough for an apartment, where he lived until a month before he turned 17, which is when he realized he was a weapon. He had gotten into a fist fight with a criminal who had tried to take his money, and was losing badly. Just as the criminal had a knife out and was about to stab him, he held out his arm in front of him, which became a section of a shield and blocked the knife, saving his life. Since that incident, he has never been able to pull off a partial transformation again, but after a few weeks practice, Nick could turn himself into a shield. He then packed what little belongings he had, and set out to the DWMA.

Miscellaneous: While Nick searches for a meister, he hopes for a girl to be his meister, as he seeks somebody to confide in and someone he can have a dedicated relationship with. (I personally don't really care about the gender of Nick's meister, but I feel a girl would be more interesting to RP with.)

Have you read the rules: Nahh, but on a completely unrelated note, I love Soul Eater! ;)

Last edited by UncleNiko on July 28th 2014, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Meister has been found)
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Nick Markovic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Markovic   Nick Markovic I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 2:20 am

Accepted :D
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Nick Markovic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Markovic   Nick Markovic I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 2:22 am

Thank you :) Can I be added to the weapons in need of a meister section please?
Back to top Go down
SERP Admin
Admin
Admin
SERP Admin

Nick Markovic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Markovic   Nick Markovic I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 2:29 am

That section is mostly defunct, and nobody checks it anyway. Usually if you advertise in a thread that you're looking for a meister, like in the title, people will join and try and claim you.

That sounded better in my head. :D
Back to top Go down
https://souleaterrp.forumotion.com

Nick Markovic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Markovic   Nick Markovic I_icon_minitimeJuly 19th 2014, 2:31 am

Hahaha no worries, I'll do that, thanks for your time and approval! :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nick Markovic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nick Markovic   Nick Markovic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nick Markovic
Page 1 of 1