Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 23rd 2014, 5:56 pm

Johnathan walked slowly down the street of the city, his stride showing confidence but not a drive or purpose. Today was a day off from both school and his training, and he planned on using it to relax and explore the city. Reaching the next intersection, he checked the street names to the directions he had received from Justice. The meister he had recently moved in with had suggested meeting up at this park, and well, he didn't really have any better ideas. Johnathan continued to walk through the city until he finally arrived at the park. Pulling out his phone to check the time, Johnathan saw that even with his meandering he had still arrived early. He went and sat down at one of the park benches, hoping that his hair would be enough to spot him, as his green v-neck, jeans, and stature didn't stand out.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 11:45 am

It only took a few more minutes for the meister to arrive, pulling up in xir old car and parking in the lot. Xe checked the time, just five minutes early, and ready to go. Whistling, the strange agender meister made xir way over to the meeting spot, looking around and soon finding xir roommate by hair alone. Laughing, Justice waved a hand, walking over with a smile. "Beat me here, did ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 12:09 pm

Johnathan had started to zone, relaxing under the heat of the sun when he saw someone come up to him out of the corner of his eye. He sat up from his slight slouch, and looked to see his roommate walking toward him. He nodded in response to the question. "Yeah, this is my day off, so I was just enjoying the outside." He stood from the bench, barely meeting xir eyes. "So, what exactly did you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 12:16 pm

"Mostly relaxing," xe gestured back towards xir car. "I have skates, skateboards, scooters, towels, bathing suits.... I carry a lot of stuff for outdoor activities. I even brought some stuff for lunch later, if you want." Justice shrugged, having overprepared maybe more than just a little bit. "We can wander through the park if you would like. This is where I usually go to relax."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 12:55 pm

Johnathan looked over xir shoulder at xir car, a slight look of jealousy coming over him. "I forgot you had one. Need to save up....." Bringing his gaze back to Justice, he just shrugs. "Wandering sounds like the best idea. Never been too good at skating and such, and as for swimming......" Johnathan's eyes slipped down slightly at this, though he quickly caught himself.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 1:33 pm

Justice chuckled, shaking xir head. "I have a spare to the car if you ever want to borrow it. As for swimming," xe cocked xir head over, looking at him with xir different-colored eyes, "Don't worry about it, I have it covered."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 2:01 pm

Johnathan's face grew slightly red at being called out, though he just nodded in thanks. "I may have to borrow it on occasion." He started to walk down the path, slow enough so that Justice could catch up easily. "My vote is still on wandering, unless you really want to do something else."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 2:49 pm

Justice shrugged, "I'll probably break out skates at some point. I need a little speed on ocassion." Xir eyes found him once again as xe met his pace. "So easy to blush, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 3:15 pm

Johnathan shook his head in response, and shifted so that he would be following Justice along the path. "It's just that you act like a guy, and even though you told me you were agender, that's how just how I thought of you. Now though......" Johnathan ended with a shrug, knowing how much xe wanted to talk about the subject.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 3:17 pm

A laugh escaped xir easily, "That's my preference. I'm looked at like a freak no matter whether i'm a guy, girl, or agender; this way, no one knows what gender norms that they 'should' shove at me." There was a shrug at xir shoulders as xe kicked a rock along the pathway. "I don't make sense, nor do I have a need to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 25th 2014, 3:33 pm

Johnathan kicks his own rock, trying to hit Justice's. "It's not entirely the same, but I've had the whole deal with my height. It's why I focused so much on martial arts." His rock had skirted past, barely missing its target, and Johnathan just shrugs. "So I guess I know what you mean."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 2:54 pm

Justice nodded, merely chuckling to xirself. "So, how have you been? I imagine Aurora hasn't given you much rest..." There was a pause, then a smirk appeared on xir face, "Well, perhaps since she got herself a boyfriend, you have."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 6:11 pm

Johnathan snorted, shaking his head in disbelief. "As if that would be enough to calm her. I still don't know where she gets all that energy. Though that reminds me...." He paused slightly as he cracked his neck and the knuckles on both hands. "I still haven't met the guy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 29th 2014, 9:26 pm

Justice burst into laughter instantly, shaking xir head with a grin on xir face. "Big brother complex, aye? No worries, he's cool." A shrug followed the words as xe looked on ahead of them, "About two years older than her, also a meister, with a pet dragon... good kid. Tends to skip class 'cause of the dragon, but good overall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 9:05 am

"I'd have to be her brother for that to work. As it stands, I'm only just getting used to her." Johnathan looked back at Justice, hoping to turn the tables with his next comment. "Anyway, didn't you get together with Arusa? Think that would be a little more... Lively... than worrying about a thirteen year old on he first date."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 10:49 am

The meister immediately flipped him the bird, though xir face had reddened and xe looked away from him. A nervous laugh escaped xir but xe didn't say a word.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 11:54 am

"Relax. I was only teasing. Wasn't trying to imply anything." Johnathan's gait was still relaxed when they hit the edge of the park. He stood at the edge, eyes slightly closed, and just enjoyed the sun, making no move to head back.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 1:22 pm

Justice rolled xir eyes but smiled, closing them before heading to the nearest tree and swinging up onto one of the branches. Xe kicked xir legs absently, holding the branch and leaning back slightly, basking in the warm glow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeJuly 30th 2014, 2:05 pm

Johnathan heard the slight shuffling that marked Justice moving away. Opening his eyes a crack, he saw xir jump up into a tree and simply sat there. Figuring that he should relax as well, Johnathan leaned against the lamppost along the path, again his eyes closed and simply enjoying the sun. Some time later, Johnathan felt his stomach start to grumble. Opening his eyes, he noticed that the sun had moved visibly, though he wasn't sure of the exact time. Twisting his back, he got out the kinks before moving close to Justice's tree. Speaking loud enough to be heard, he went to bring xir back to reality. "Not sure about you, but i am starting to get hungry. Think we should start heading back."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 12:42 pm

Xir eye's slid openned, but xe move really otherwise. Xe had taken to laying on a higher branch a while ago. Chuckled softly, the meister rearranged xirself, wrapping xir legs around the branch and dropping down partially, looking very much like a bat as xe stared into his eyes, pink tongue poking passed xir lips. "What'cha in the mood for?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 12:55 pm

Johnathan stared back, though his eyes were drawn to the slight swinging of xir braid. "Not sure. Pasta is getting a bit old." His face puckered a little at the memory of all the carb-stuffing he has done. "You did mention bringing some food in your car. That then?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 1:04 pm

Xe shrugged, a strange gesture giving xir current position, "It's sandwiches, potato salad --- cold stuff. Ya mind that at all?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 1:18 pm

"not at all. besides" Johnathan started to grin slightly, a half-curl that is almost like Ham Solos. "Can't really complain about free food. And if not, we can always find a restaurant nearby instead."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 1:22 pm

"Well, I can." Xe said, releasing the branch and flipping, landing somewhat croched with xir back to him. Justice spun around, standing in the process, arms folded across xir chest, "I am the one with the car, afterall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 1:30 pm

Johnathan folded his arms in kind, even if he did have to look up to xir. "I can walk. how do you think I beat you here?"

Last edited by Thatguy on August 1st 2014, 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)   A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the City (Thatguy, Lani PM to join)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next