Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Usual [Open to all!]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:33 pm

(Occ it could still work with the way I typed it)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:34 pm

(OOC: I tried deleting it after re-reading what you wrote but it wouldn't met me.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:39 pm

(OOC: Let me*)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:42 pm

Caroline stuffed another handful of chips in her mouth, and wiped her face off with her sleeve. "Well, I'm a meister, I just have no weapon."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:45 pm

A little spark of interest appeared in Darcy's eyes when she heard that. It was way too early for Darcy to get her hopes up. "Oh, that's interesting, what kind of weapons do you like?" Darcy put down her bag and stood closer to the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:20 pm

Caroline looked up so she could think. "Uhh.... I've never really been trained with any weapons, so I guess it doesn't matter much to me." Caroline stared off into space for a second before realizing what Darcy was aiming for. "Oooohhhhhhhhh" she let a sly smile spread across her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:39 pm

Darcy laughed and covered her face. "We should get to know each other a little bit!" Darcy felt a shadow fly over her, the usual shadow of doubt. Once people found out what kind of weapon she was they usually weren't interested. That's how it always happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:44 pm

Kyouhei simply watched Caroline and Darcy converse with each other. Caroline was going through the same process Kyouhei had to go through, like how ever many minutes it was ago.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:48 pm

While still in weapon form, Wren (OOC: is it telepathy? Or.... :l) spoke directly to Kyo through his soul wavelength. 'We did it, and I don't wanna brag or anything but it worked out a lot better than I thought it would.'
(OOC: Just to be clear, if its through his soul wavelength, then others can't hear it. Only Kyo.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:59 pm

Caroline inched her way closer to Darcy, keeping her cheeky grin. "Show me." Abandoning her bag of chips she focussed intensely on Darcy, creating a somewhat uncomfortable atmosphere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 11:03 pm

'Yeah, it really did.' Kyo said also through his wavelength. Clutching the handle he started to do a few more moves to pass the time yet still watched Caroline and Darcy's conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 11:12 pm

Darcy turned bright red with surprise. "Oh! Um okay." Darcy shut her bright green eyes and focused on her soul. The process required her to be calm, be one with her mind body and soul. Darcy changed, from the tall skinny pretty girl into an 8 foot long whip. The handle was Darcy's own bone, the whip long and about an inch thick. Razor sharp thorns stuck out of the whip every few inches. Darcy landed lamely on the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 12:10 am

Kyo watched Darcy's transformation into the whip. "Cool weapon. She seems like a great choice Caroline. Kyouhei stated. He exhaled again and scratched his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 7:47 pm

Caroline squealed with glee. She wanted to pick her up and start practicing right away, yet she didn't really feel like getting hurt at the moment. "Darcy, that's amazing! You gotta be my weapon. At least run a trial period, please?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:33 pm

Darcy felt a blossom of hope explode inside of her. Could she really have found a meister?! Darcy transformed back into herself so she could talk to her. "You don't think I'm lame? You really want me to be your weapon?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 8:43 pm

Caroline chuckled a bit before plopping down by Darcy. "Heh heh, we'll get everything sorted out later. You don't have an apartment by any chance do you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 9:46 pm

Darcy thought about how fast this was moving, she was shocked and excited. "Yeah actually, I share it with my room mate Myra. It's plenty big, we have an extra room. I really want this to work! I think we could make a good pair. How old are you? I'm 17."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:28 pm

Caroline gave a blank stare. "I'm 14." She popped back into her cheery expression before proclaiming, "All right then, lets go get my stuff. There isn't to much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:36 pm

Wren transformed back into a human and stood next to Kyo. "I guess I'll get that tour later?" He stepped away just a bit and out his hands on the back of his head. "What do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 10:54 pm

"Wait!" Darcy said suddenly, "can we try? Like practice real quick? I don't want to get your hopes up for nothing..." Darcy twisted her wavy hair between her fingers. Then without waiting for her reply, turned into the menicing whip again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:00 pm

"Oh the tour, I forgot about that! Do you wanna do it now? Or tomorrow?" Kyouhei scratched his head ruffling his light blue hair which became a bit nappy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:00 pm

Caroline snatched her out of the air before playing hot potato with both of her hands. After a few tosses she tightly gripped the handle and just sort of dealt with the pain. She certainly couldn't do it for any amount of time though. "See it works... shouldn't have doubted me!" She started wincing before she set Darcy down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:01 pm

Caroline snatched her out of the air before playing hot potato with both of her hands. After a few tosses she tightly gripped the handle and just sort of dealt with the pain. She certainly couldn't do it for any amount of time though. "See it works... shouldn't have doubted me!" She started wincing before she set Darcy down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:05 pm

"You need to trust me," Darcy said soothingly. "Extend your soul out to me. Focus your soul, and focus on mine." Darcy waited patiently for Caroline to figure it out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 11:06 pm

Wren stretched and grunted. "I say we reschedule. My stomach demands that I have more pressing matters at the moment. Care to join me?" Wren popped his neck and started to pop his back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Usual [Open to all!]   The Usual [Open to all!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Usual [Open to all!]
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next