Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Weird, scary dream. o.o

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weird, scary dream. o.o Empty
PostSubject: Weird, scary dream. o.o   Weird, scary dream. o.o I_icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2014, 4:47 pm

(WARNING. LOTS OF WORDS.)

So I had the craziest dream last night....

In my dream, I was sitting at Hartsfield Jackson ITL Airport. The only difference was, was that there wasn't anybody there. Papers were scattered everywhere on the floor that had different flight schedules on it. But the dates were 2077 and other futuristic dates. It was weird though. I was sitting in the waiting area and the TV screen buzzed on. It said,"ETA: 3:00 AM." Looking across the room at the clock, it said 1:27 AM. When I looked back at it three seconds later, it said 3:00 AM.

Just as it said, a loud rumbling sound started up out of the quietness of the complex. Followed by the sound of people screaming. I don't know how I was able to hear it, but it was coming from the inside of the plane.

Looking out the giant window on the wall, I saw the plane coming overtop the building. Only.....it was in flames. The whole plane was on fire. It was dropping bits and pieces and eventually, it slammed into the ground a couple hundred feet from the building. Sliding, it hit another abandoned plane and then it hit another; eventually coming to a stop. Then I blacked out for some reason.

That was the first part of my dream. But I don't know which part was creepier. They were all pretty twisted.

When I woke up, I was inside of a plane. It was a rather large one, and I was in the second to the last seat on the right. There weren't any people in the other seats, but the front of the plane that led to the cockpit was smeared with blood. Peering out of the window, it wasn't hard to realize that the plane was in the air. High in the air.

Making my way to the front of the plane, I attempted to open the door that led to the cockpit. Unfortunately, it was locked. Peering in through the tiny window, I could see somebody with their hands on the wheel. As well as the side of their head. Right next to him was the co-pilot. Then everything kinda all happened at once. The co-pilot began yelling at the pilot and screaming uncontrollably. Then he pulled a gun from somewhere and aimed it right at the pilot's head. After shooting him, he shot himself.

Then I blacked out....again.

But this time when I woke up, I was in pain. I felt almost sunburned, and my legs hurt intensely. The sound of crackling fire slowly came into earshot. Then my vision became clear. There was only a rounded black ceiling that had holes in it. It looked to have been charred from being burnt.

When I turned my head, I saw exactly what I DID NOT want to see. Airplane seats. Burned ones. When I tried to stand up, my legs gave out and it hurt excruciatingly. They were broken. Both of them at the shin. They were also charred black. That's where the burning sensation had come from. In some areas, they were bubbled up and bleeding.

Then I blacked out again....

When I woke up for the last time, I had my hands on the controls of the plane. Blood was splattered on the window, and there were voices in my head. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I was starting to have an anxiety attack. Then when I peered out of the window again, I was nosediving towards the clouds. But when I passed the clouds, there was a skyscraper right off to the right. My only reaction was to turn the plane and avoid it. Somehow I knew exactly what I was doing. The plane missed the skyscraper, but was still starting to nosedive. Pulling up on the controls, the plane's nose eventually came back up. But when I opened my eyes again, there was a hill of grass right in front of the plane. The plane hit the ground, but I was somehow able to bring it back up into the air a few feet. Looking back, the wing of the plane was on fire. But when I looked forward again, there was a building with a slightly slanted roof directly ahead of the plane. Pulling up again, I barely managed to name it over the roof of the building. The cockpit had started to light on fire, and the plane had started to fall apart. The engines had failed, and the ground was only a few feet from the plane. As well as another plane directly in front of mine. Voices in my head became clearer and were screaming,"PULL UP. PULL UP." Then the plane hit the ground and the other plane. Flying forward in my seat, I smacked my head on the window and blacked out.

Then I woke up for reals. Omg. Just......if you made it this far, I'm proud of you.

I don't even.

omg

AND OMG. "Flight" by Tristam & Brakem came on Pandora as I was typing this.

kill me now

You're welcome to share your dreams...
Back to top Go down

Weird, scary dream. o.o
Page 1 of 1