Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...? Empty
PostSubject: Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...?   Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2014, 9:50 pm

Hello. Idoc here with another question. This regarding a character I'm in the process of making. Could a fairy, if say this fairy could magically turn herself into a temporary human form, be a Meister, it in other words weild a weapon?

I for one think the idea of having a little Meister fairy follow a weapon around and magically become a regular sized fairy Meister is kinda awesome. I also want it to be known that her fairy powers are for the mist part gone when she takes this human form.

Idoc 5 need input!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...?   Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2014, 6:05 pm

Does it have a soul? Then it can be a meister. That is litterally the only requirement the series gives for being a meister.
Back to top Go down
¡Iddy-chan!
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
¡Iddy-chan!

PostSubject: Re: Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...?   Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...? I_icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2014, 7:27 pm

Very true. Thank you Beetle. :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...?   Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scary Monsters and Meister Fairies...?
Page 1 of 1