Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) Empty
PostSubject: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 7:33 pm

Kataro was sitting in the grass on the training grounds. He had his eyes closed and he was pretty much relaxing. It was a nice, breezy day, and the sun had on its eternal smile up in the sky. He was awaiting the arrival of Rage, so he could train him a little more. The kids got talent. But today I'm going to give him a drive. Gonna give him something to push for. He's also gonna be trained pretty hard today too. Kataro thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 8:53 pm

Ooc: *facepalm it's Storm not Rage, Senpoo

Storm walked on the training grounds, wavelength more powerful than ever. He was dressed in a red tank top with with the word kishin crossed out in black. He had adopted Kataro's linen wrappings, and had them wrapped up to his forearms, and one around his left bicep. He had decided to wear shorts and sneakers that day, and had his hair flipped to the left side. "Now." He said cracking his knuckles. "Time to get down to business." Just like last time they fought, Storm's eyes turned an electric blue color, and he was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 9:53 pm

OOC: Sorry. Lol. I've been correcting myself with that for a whole. I finally slipped. lol

Kataro got up from the ground and stood to his feet, dusting himself off. "Already huh?" He said with a smirk. He examined Storm's linen wraps and raised an eyebrow. "I wear mine for... Nevermind. You're right. Time to get down to business." He said with a smile. He got into a fighting position and awaited an attack from Storm. "I'm not holding out on you this time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2014, 11:09 pm

"Heh, finally, a challenge." Storm's hand turned a dark blue as each of fingers turned into kunais. His other hand did the same. His feet turned into long kunais as well. "Now!" Storm rushed at Kataro, kicking him in the gut with his sharp foot. "Take that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 12:07 am

Kataro took the kick with ease, deciding not to do anything to counter it. "You should've known better." He said with a smile. The linen wraps on his arms crawled up Storm's leg like a snake. With a swing of Kataro's arm, Storm was sent flying into the air. Then Kataro brought him back down, slamming him on the ground. Right after, Kataro shifted into his partial weapon form. Bullet holes appeared on the palms of both his hands, multiple appeared on the tips of all his fingers. "Hm. Take this!" He said with a smile, pointing all fingers at Storm and firing repeatedly out of every hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 4:31 pm

Storm took every bullet, without even attempting to block. Tearing off his tattered shirt, he stood up, ready for more. "Is that all you got Kataro?" Running behind Kataro, Storm kneed him in the back, then sent a blade from his knee into his back, followed by a stab at his shoulder with his hand, forcing Kataro back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 5:02 pm

Just before the blade reached Kataro's back, he sent his leg flying back into storm's raised shin. He jumped off of him, flying back and avoiding damage. He turned and faced Storm with a smile. "You know Storm, you're strong, but you're cocky. Never, ever get too cocky. And you should take a good look at yourself." He said with a smile. He pulled his finger upward and several wires that were wrapped all around Storm's body appeared and tightened. "These are my steel wires. I love them. I tossed them in the air and they tangled around you when you ran behind my back. Stupid child. Hm." Kataro said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 5:10 pm

"Stupid Wires." Storm said looking down at his waist. The wires cut into Storm, but he didn't care. "Enough." He grumbled, turning into his full weapon form, relieved of the wires. Transforming back into his partial form, Storm got into a fighting a fighting position, awaiting another attack. "I don't think you wires will work."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 5:23 pm

Kataro smiled. "Resourceful. But don't get happy." Kataro pulled out his sword and dashed forward towards Storm, thrusting his blade towards his blade towards his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 5:34 pm

Storm swung to the left, missing Kataro's attack, then grabbed his sword with his newly formed chain, attempting to disarm him. He stabbed Katatro in the knee, trying to make him fall.

Last edited by Rage on August 2nd 2014, 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 5:37 pm

OOC: Ok, things are getting a tad out of hand. You aren't allowed to inflict damage on other characters. At least nothing extreme. You must attempt or try to do something before actually doing it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 5:49 pm

ooc: I edited da post above yours so, post 'gain pwease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 5:57 pm

Kataro jumped back, dodging the stab coming at him, but in the process, his sword was pulled away from him. He let out a sigh and pulled out his pistol. He pointed it at Rage and smiled. "I'm going to shoot you. You may not know it yet, but you're playing into my hands."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:01 pm

ooc: Pause for a sec, I got a call from The National Sperm Donation Center of Pa, and the lady asked me if I wanted to donate some sperm, and I said "I'm 13, but if you want that bad, you can have it." Then I started clapping my hands and she hung up. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:02 pm

OOC: Lol!!! That's hilarious! I bet she's in shock! XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:21 pm

ooc: I hope!

"Go ahead, shoot. I can take it." Storm said, standing up, his arms out to the sides. "Come on. Do it. Or are you just bluffing?"

Last edited by Rage on August 2nd 2014, 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:22 pm

OOC: Kataro never fired the gun. Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:25 pm

OOc: Can we just say he did, too lazy to go fix it, and.... JOIN THE DAMN CHATBOX!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 6:54 pm

ooc: I fixed it! Above!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 7:00 pm

Kataro let out a sigh. "I wasn't but, I guess I am now." He said with a shrug. He pulled the trigger of the pistol, aiming it at Storm's thigh. If he got hit, it wouldn't be a vital spot. "Next ill aim for your head if you provoke me again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 9:20 pm

Storm let the bullet hit him. "Errrr.... " He fell on on knee, not giving up. "I WILL NOT GIVE UP! NOT UNTIL I PROVE I AM JUST AS GOOD AS YOU ARE!" Just like before, Storm's soul exploded, as he seemingly disappeared, only to reappear behind Kataro, slashing at him in the back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:14 pm

Kataro let the slash hit his back and fell on one knee. Then he started chuckling. The chuckling grew into a full fledge laugh and he began to stand up. "Storm... Heh... You've been looking at the wrong the whole damn time." He said with a smile. "You want to prove that you're as strong as I am? No. That will never happen. You're a one star weapon, I'm a three star weapon. You can't be stronger than me. Dude! I've barely moved since we started fighting. As you can see, I'm not trying! Your goal shouldn't be to prove you're as strong as me. If that's your goal, you'll never progress. Your goal should be to GET as strong as me. Work your way up to me so you can be a challenge. After that, your goal should be to surpass me, which I can honestly say, you have potential to get stronger than me... But remember, I train just as much as you do. I'm constantly trying to progress too. So don't get your hopes up."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2014, 10:23 pm

"Heh. Whatever." Storm said, walking away. "Then I'll surpass you, just you wait." Limping away with the gunshot in his leg, Storm collasped. He hit the ground with a loud thug, banging his head on the ground.

Ooc: should I make the moving in Thread?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 3:41 am

OOC: Nah. We should do it some other time. Kataro is currently busy.

Kataro shook his head and walked over to Storm. He took the linen wrap from around Storm's arm and wrapped it around his thigh, then he picked Storm up and held him in his arms. "Such determination and drive... But none of it matters if your goal is unreachable." He said with a sigh. He walked Storm over to the DWMA. He went through all the halls, the crowds and the eyes that were on him. He was being thoroughly stared at, considering he had a tattered kid in his arms. He walked into the infirmary and set Storm on the nearest bed. "You'll be fine here." He said as he began to walk away. He let out a sigh and trudged through the halls of the DWMA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)   Private Lessons (Myself and Rage) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Private Lessons (Myself and Rage)
Page 1 of 1