Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Monday Afternoon. (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 6:16 pm

Lord Death, the start of another boring week. Jack thought to himself. It had started off normal, Jack had got up about three hours late, reported to the Death Room, was lectured by Lord Death, and went about his day. "Jeez, being a Death Scythe is boring." H said to himself, staring into the sunset.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 7:47 pm

Melody had just finished her classes for the day, and having some time before her next before her next appointment, she deciced to go for a walk outside. "It's so beautiful out here today!", she said, rather happily as always. "I just love this place", she walked towards one of the many small hills outside the Academy, Hoping to finda good spot to watch the moon rise,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 7:56 pm

"Huh." Jack layed down on the hill, facing the horizon. "What a nice day. I hope it stays just like this." Turning his head to the left, he saw a girl walking among the hills.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 7:59 pm

As Melody walked down an old, beaten path that ran through the hills, she could tell that someone was looking her way. Taking a quick glance around, she saw Jack, one of the most known Deathe Scythe's at the Academy. "Hi!", she yelled loudly, showing her presence. She quickly changed her pace as she walked towards him, looking foward to the upcoming conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:02 pm

"Hey." Jack said, waving as he spoke. He thought he'd be the only person out here tonight. "Name's Jack." He said, stretching his arms and legs to get out of his uncomfortable position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:05 pm

"Hello!", she said with much enthusiasm, "I'm Melody, I recently started here at DWMA, I'm very glad to meet you!", she replied, extending her arm to the relaxed Death Scythe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:09 pm

"I've been here for the last few years. Trust me, it gets uneventful after a while." Jack twisted his head to the side, seeing Melody's hand and shook it. He felt their wavelengths connect, and Jack knew he could talk with such a person. "Lay down here if you like" The Death Scythe said, motioning her to do so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:16 pm

"Ok!", she said, filled with excitement. She started to sit down, but tripped on a rock, landing face first instead. She sat up quickly, laughed it off, and laid down where Jack had pointed. She saw the light of the setting sun land on the trees, covering everything in a golden glow as the world slowly went dark. She smiled as she watched the sun drift below the horizon, listening to the music playing in her ears gleefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:21 pm

Jack sighed. Not eventful enough. A few strings appeared on his chest and he started to play a song called Archangel. "Much, much better." He would continue to strum this tune until Melody noticed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:30 pm

Melody saw Jack strumming on strings from his chest, and although she had heard word around the campus that he was a powerful weapon, no one had ever really told her what he was. Slowly, she pulled her headphones off to hear him strumming the strings on his chest. She turned to him, "What kind of Deathe Scythe are you?," she questioned, as she attempted to hide the melody he was playing deep inside her mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:33 pm

"I'm a Demon Violin. I can concentrate my wavelength into song." Jack continued his song, closing his eyes and thinking of Olivia. God, where is she? He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 8:42 pm

Melody giggled a little, then lifted up her hand and began to replay the song that Jack was playing. "I'm a dubstep cannon, my soul wavelength can be altered to play different segments of songs I've heard before, So. I guess we have that in common!," she said cheerfully, glancing over at her new acquaintance, then back to the now dark sky. She began to stare at the stars, and started to lose herself in the beauty of the night sky.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 9:14 pm

"It's nice to have someone else here like me." Jack said, reaching to hold Melody's hand, hoping to feel her wavelength once more. It was like someone else's he'd felt before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitimeAugust 4th 2014, 9:27 pm

Melody giggles a little as she lets him hold her hand. With the other one, she places her headphones back on top of her head and smiles. "Musical weapons are our own little group, we're like a family we just haben't completely discovered yet.", she says in reply. She watches the moon poke it's bloody grin over the tree tops. This was really nice, laying here under the stars, relaxing on this long Monday afternoon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Afternoon. (Open)   Monday - Monday Afternoon. (Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monday Afternoon. (Open)
Page 1 of 1