Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Afternoon free time (Private)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Afternoon free time (Private) Empty
PostSubject: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2015, 4:40 pm

Sparky practically danced down the couple of steps that connected the Academy with the stone yard surrounding it's entrance. The late noon sunrays made her hair shine as she headed towards a bench, instead of the large stairs that led the rest of the students back to their homes in the streets of Death City. But Sparky didn't feel like going to her dorm already so she had decided to wait until one of her friends came out and ask them to go for a walk. Which is what she did, pushing her glasses up her nose and crossing her legs as she stared at the large doors intently, her head supported by her hand

Last edited by Peeplet on March 16th 2015, 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 15th 2015, 10:04 pm

Nathaniel scuttled across the courtyard with a phone held towards the sky. Ever since a little incident involving some snooping around the Academy's forbidden areas, the troublesome hcjer was removed from their 'data plan' so to speak. He was going on such withdrawals that he resorted to searching the courtyards desperately for a signal. After gaining a small LTE signal, he sighed with relief and took a seat on the steps. His murky blue eyes cast away from his screen for just a moment, catching sight of a girl who also sat on the steps. "Hey there." He spoke aloud with a friendly grin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 1:28 am

I looked up at the sound of a voice and grinned back at a small and frail looking boy, waving happily."Hey! How are you? Nice to meet you, I'm Sparky"I exclaimed as I stood up and went to sit next to him. With a squeal, I ruffled his cute pink hair as if he were a cat."How old are you?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 7:56 am

Nate sat there silently for a moment as she fawned over him. It wasn't the first time this happened, so by now, he was quite used to it. His smile never ceased, even when she ruffled his hair. So long as she didn't go for his face, he was content. "I'm eighteen, actually." He murmured and crossed his arms lightly. "The name's Nathaniel. Nathaniel Sinclair." He introduced himself and casually held up his camera and snapped a photo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 9:27 am

"Awww, you're cute!"I exclaimed and poked his cheek teasingly. "Well, Nelly, I'm Nicole Anders and I'm sixteen years old. You don't look eighteen, you know. Most eighteen year olds are kinda huge. You're different. I like that"I explained and gave him a shy smile. "Would you like to be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:39 am

'Nelly?' he thought to himself with a questionable gaze. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Miss Anders." he replied with an outstretched hand. "Friends? I don't see why we couldn't be friends." Nathaniel answered with a baffled look. 'She wasn't phased or confused when I took a picture of her?...' How odd. His murky blue eyes examined her for a moment. Well she was at least well built.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:46 am

"That's why I never tell people my real name"I whined and looked at him with puppy eyes, pushing my glasses up my nose again since they had fallen with all the movement."Just call me Sparky, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 11:56 am

Nate tilted his head to the side, but agreed without arguing. "Very well, Sparky. Though I must say that I do like your real name." he mentioned, uncrossing his arms and standing up. "So, how longs have you been enrolled? I got here only a few short months ago."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 12:02 pm

"Oh, I've been here a while"I replied cheerfully as I also stood up."I am a weapon. Not that I like it though. What about you? Well, you must be a Meister, I haven't seen you around in weapon meetings."I mumbled thoughtfully
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2015, 6:13 pm

Nathaniel responded with a curt nod, his arms crossing once again. He was a tad restless. "Even if I was a weapon, I doubt I'd attend. However, I am in this case, a meister." The boy responded with an aloof look in his eyes. He cast his gaze back to his phone, checking the time. Hmm, might as well bring out the old 'partner' gig idea. "So, Sparky, you've been here awhile... Do you have a partner?" It would be interesting to know the identity of someone who wielded this particular weapon...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 1:28 am

"Nope, not yet. I need to meet a lot of different meisters so I can compare before I choose. Not many can easily handle me. I've been to various missions with various meisters but none clicked"I explained, pouting a little in the end. I kind of wanted a meister just for me
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 4:35 pm

The meister considered the challenge with a smile still painted onto his face. "So you're a difficult weapon to please, I assume?" he offered, trying to get a little more detail out of the whole matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 17th 2015, 4:46 pm

"Nah. I'm just too, uh, heavy and stuff. I don't fit that well. Besides! Not having a meister means I get to meet lots and lots of new friends!"I exclaimed and grinned widely
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 7:14 am

Nathaniel could agree with that. After all, there were many more freedoms when you didn't have a partner at your side all if the time. "But don't you have an interest to become a Death Scythe? It seems like all weapons do..." he questioned with a raised brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 9:07 am

"Nah, it sounds too.... mean. I like me this way, why would I want to change?"I explained and gave him a smile."What about you, Nelly? Any special weapon you have only to yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 2:07 pm

What's with this 'Nelly'? he thought again and cleared his throat. "Nah. I haven't met anyone interesting enough." Nathaniel replied simply, pulling up his phone and scrolling through a few pictures. There were a crazy amount of pictures that consisted mostly of people. "No one... interesting."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 2:12 pm

"You never know what happens! You may meet someone five minutes from now"I giggled and playfully poked his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 2:36 pm

The meister smiled, returned the cell to his pocket then looked over the weapon once again. "You might be right... Sparky." Nathaniel snapped his fingers and brought an offer up. "Say, how would you like to give it a shot?" His smile was smug, as if he was bearing some sort of confidence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 18th 2015, 2:39 pm

I frowned thoughtfully."I don't know. I like you as my friend. But I'm not so sure if you'd be an equally pleasant meister. We can try it for a moment maybe?"I suggested
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:02 pm

"Though I suppose it'd at least be worth a shot." He offered and readied a stance, his face giving nothing away. However, you could tell that he was very much intrigued by their current situation. "Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 12:19 pm

I winked as I easily transformed into my double headed axe form. It took me a couple of seconds to get used to it, it had been a while since I last transformed. As soon as I was comfortable, I raised my head from the left blade and grinned."How is it?"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 1:46 pm

Nathaniel reached out and gripped the handle of the blade with fluency. The gleam of the blade was intriguing to the eye. "You are indeed heavy, but not impossibly so." He responded and gave her a few test swings. "You have a beautiful blade, as well."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 1:49 pm

I blushed and giggled."Thanks. You have a pretty strong hold. Am I too heavy? I don't know, I feel like I'm putting too much pressure on your shoulders"I frowned concerned
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 2:15 pm

I'm more for a light weight melee rater than a hack 'n' slash weapon, but she is an astounding weapon. He thought and let her down. "You are indeed an incredibly heavy weapon, perfect for close range battle." Nathaniel responded with a smile, though he was a tad tired of holding a heavy weapon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitimeMarch 20th 2015, 2:18 pm

I nodded and transformed back into human, pushing my glasses up my nose. "Well, I think you would fit better with a bow or a dagger. You have a strong hold but a large or heavy weapon will slow you down which may prove, well, fatal"I shrugged and ruffled his hair. "Thanks for trying, anyway"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Afternoon free time (Private)   Afternoon free time (Private) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Afternoon free time (Private)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next