Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)   Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 9th 2014, 5:52 pm

"You are free to do whatever you desire in the time I am gone. Return here at midnight." Ace shivered at being squeezed. He still despised physical contact from others, but it was hard for him to push Ophidia away. Instead, he hugged her back, rather awkwardly, and got up. Still adorned in his sleeping attire, he made his way towards a wardrobe, filled with fine, lavish clothes. Despite their extravagance, they all appeared horribly dirty, full of grime and stains; it was likely that none of these outfits had ever been washed since the day they came in to Ace's possession. They were, at the very least, revolting. He changed his clothing, unconcerned with the girl that sat no more than 5 feet away from him.
Back to top Go down

Ace and Ophidia (Private. We'll work on that title...)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2