Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cryer's Game

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 7:46 pm

A little bit of slaughter:
Laughter radiated through the streets. Streets once gray turned red, painted with the blood of countless citizens. Hundreds of bodies lay cold on the ground, each killed in a more creative way than the last.

"No! Please!" A woman's voice cried out for help before releasing a shrill scream, as she was torn from her feet, being lifted in the air helplessly by a rope around her ankles. Her skull skid along the asphalt as her body was slowly hoisted above the ground. Soon, a second rope was tied to her arms, connecting her to an elevated point on the opposing side of the street. The woman's body now lay horizontal, suspended in the air with no means of escape. It wasn't until Nakuo could find a way to bring one of the many cars in the street to a nearby roof that this woman could look forward to the release of death. Even then, she must have known that it would be slow and painful, as the vehicle was attached to several ropes that ended at her waist. Her screaming came to a sudden stop when the car was pushed off the edge of the building, tearing the poor damsel's torso in half.

No life was left on the street, save for a young man who held a mask in his left hand, and a pitchfork, now lathered in blood, in the other. His laughter could turn even the bravest of men to stone.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 7:56 pm

"Ya know, that wasn't very nice." A voice said from a dark area in the street. A small golden light shown from the area, lighting it up, and revealing a boy, with blonde hair. His arm now a long curved blade, laced in golden light. He walked over to where the woman was torn apart, and picked up her soul. Stuffing it in his jacket pocket, he turned to face Nakuo. "This woman did not deserve to die, nor do you deserve to take her soul." His shirt was lite-up by the golden light he generated, revealing the name "Chris" on his shirt.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 8:03 pm

Logan walked down the blood covered walkways, passing corpse after corpse. "What the hell did all this?", he said, pulling a sword of light from a nearby lightpost, then continuing to walk down the sticky streets, until he came upon two other living people.

Last edited by JerichoEdwards on August 10th 2014, 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 8:09 pm

Violet had been doing an errand for her mother, picking up somethings she needed when she saw a puddle. "Hmm must've rained." Then she looks again and notices its blood, she walks down the street and sees body, body, body, one after another. She gets chills that were just fake. She puts on this little scared girl, so whenever people mainly guys see her they never expect, her to turn on them. Then she saw 3 people before her. "Woo, time to conversate!" She put on her scared and frightened face and walked towards them. "U...m. W...what ha...ppend.. here...?" She said shivering.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 8:26 pm

The laughter did not subside for some time, until finally, Nakuo turned his grinning face to Chris, who had spoken before the others. He paced over to this glowing boy, slowly, analyzing his person. A streak of blood escaped his mouth when he spoke. "I don't want the souls." Their faces were only a few centimeters apart now and Nakuo's breath was stained with the previous slaughter. "I remember you, Chris. You bring us happy memories. Happy memories bring us pain." His grin faded in disgust. Despite his expression, Nakuo would remain silent, but only until the very moment Chris would attempt to move or speak. At that time, Nakuo would release a gruesome scream, and launch himself away from Chris, completing a brief backflip in the process.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 8:32 pm

"Hmm." Chris said, covering his ears as Nakuo let out his scream. He threw off his jacket, it landing in a puddle of blood. "If you know who I am, you must know where Ace is." He said, his other arm glowing a golden color, then turning into another golden laced blade. "Tell me." He said, in a pleasant voice, assuming a battle position. "Where he is." Chris's eyes intensified, and were trained on Nakuo.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 8:50 pm

Logan realized he was stuck in this conflict, wether he was acknowledged or not, so he drew another sword from the air, he then turned his gaze to the suspicous girl, "Looks like Mr. Happy killed a bunch of people, and Glowy has a problem with it" he told her softly, getting into a fighting postition, and beggining a spell under his breath. Red Fox "I'll go for the serial killer first," Red Fox "then Glowy if he poses a threat towards me" he thought to himself
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 8:56 pm

Still pretending to be scared she ran behind Logan and hid. "What's happening?" She said trying to shiver as much as she could. Looking over his shoulder. She really wanted to get to Chris because he had a soul that she wanted. She began to slowly transform her arm up to her elbow into her weapon. She didn't extract her wavelength just yet because it crackles and she didn't want him to hear it. Looking over Logan's shoulder at Nakuo, she decided that he was very powerful and could prove to be a strong ally.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:05 pm

"You don't deserve to know!" Following Nakuo's voice, the pitchfork sailed through the air, directed at Chris's chest. Ensuring that Chris wasn't the only one involved, the murderous meister brought himself to Logan. He'd been channeling some sort of spell during this time and Nakuo wasn't very excited to find out what it was. The speed at which he'd reached Logan would prove surprising and nerve wracking. Attempting to interrupt the spell, Nakuo brought his mask up, and attempted to smash it in to Logan's face. "A sorcerer, eh? I don't like the nerdy type!"
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:11 pm

As the pitchfork sailed through the air, Chris moved out the way, letting it hit the ground. "I have a right! We're FAMILY!" Chris screamed, intensifying his wavelength. He stepped forward to Nakuo, and first attempted to knee him in the stomach, then would unleash a number of slashes from his blades.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:15 pm

Fox Dash! Logan yelled, dodging the attack by flying backwards with the girl still on his back. When he stopped, a great distance away, he noticed she had half transformed. "You'rea weapon? That might be useful later, if you're willing to help," he said to her, without turning away from the crazed kid.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:27 pm

She holds on tight. And when he stops she gets off. "Yea... Ok. I think it will be useful." Now that he saw it he fully transforms her forearm. And injecting her wavelength into the sword making it crackle with electricity. Even though he's looking right at her, she takes the sword and quickly taps him on the arm. Sending a wave forcing him away from her. She jumps and lands near Nakuo. "Hi! I'm Violet! I just want to say, big fan! What you did here... I think its a work of art!" She stands there with her sword crackling.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 9:47 pm

Logan's body came to Nakuo at a high velocity, giving him little time to react. Ideally, Nakuo could have picked a sharp object from the ground and ran him through. This brief time frame, however, did not allow for that. Instead, Nakuo extended his leg, giving Logan a very painful end to his flight. Once Logan had dropped, the meister would turn to his next attacker, blocking his knee by simply placing his foot over it, and proceeded to block the oncoming slashes with his mask. Once he'd found a break in the pattern, Nakuo put the mask firmly before him and a black stream began to pour from the eye-holes. It was enough to wash Chris away, should he remain in it's way.

Now focused on the lady beside him, Nakuo turned his body to face her, leaving his hand to hold the mask. "Art? No, this is simply recreation!" He looped a hand behind her neck and drew her to him, slowly running his tongue from her chin to the base of her ear. "It's all just a game." Came a whisper from his lips.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:04 pm

Chris moved to side, only being effected by a bit of the smoke. Looking for Nakuo, he spotted him over by Violet, and snuck over to him, quitely. Upon getting over to him, Chris jumped in front of him, and in the process, attempted to slice of his tongue, screaming, "You Bastard! Tell where Ace is!"
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:07 pm

red fox reD FOX CHARGE Logan screamed as he got up painfully, then started to tackle the girl. "No one makes a fool out of me", he said to himself as he was about to hit her.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 10:13 pm

Violet cringes because of the tongue that is touching her face. She looks and sees Chris swinging his sword. So Violet pushes Nakuo away, making him miss his tongue and Violet thrusts her arm towards Chris. Slowing it down before it makes contact, just the point touches his chest. Emitting the wave of energy sending Chris in Logan's direction. "How dare you try to harm this magnificent artist!"
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:19 pm

"Why won't you let me cut you?" Nakuo lifted a shard of glass from the ground and began to swing furiously in Chris's direction after being shoved. He hadn't seemed to notice that Violet had saved him, and if he did, he didn't make it apparent. "Maybe you can't find Ace because he doesn't want you to!" Deciding to avoid any serious combat with such a short weapon, Nakuo gripped Violet's arm tightly and pulled her away from the cluster. "Transform." His grip tightened further as he barked his command.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:28 pm

"No!" Chris screamed, slamming his foot into the ground, making a small crater where his foot was. "You have idea what Ace wants! YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I WANT!" Chris screamed, a golden aura appearing around his whole body, not just his arms. He rushed Nakuo, shifting his left arm back to normal, and punching Nakuo in the left side of his face.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:33 pm

RED FOX RED FOX DASH Logan screamed, passing all of them and sprinting up the building behind them, and finally straight up into the air. RED FOX RED FOX POUNCE! he came flying down with a sword of light in each hand, at such force he could tell he was going to leave a large crater. "I'm either killing someone or getting an ally tonight" he said to himself.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 10th 2014, 11:40 pm

Violet is in pain because of Nakuo. "Ah!" She transforms into her sword, he could feel their wavelengths rejecting each other. "Ah! You don't have to make a fatal strike to do damage. Just make sure it make sure it hits their sword or just taps them." She thinks to herself. "Just remember! This is to gain an ally." The intensifying pain of his powerful wavelength.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:11 am

Nakuo raised his left hand in order to intercept the punch with the mask. Given its impressive resilience, the impact would hurt Chris's hand immensely. In the time that Chris would react to the pain, Nakuo had focused on arresting Chris by the legs. Regardless of success in this, Nakuo removed himself, once again, from the epicenter of the fight. Logan's attack would prove devistating, and Nakuo did not want to be caught in it.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:18 am

Chris's hand slammed against the mask, leaving a crack in it. When Nakuo grabbed Chris's legs to arrest him, Chris did the same, pinned them both for the impact by Logan. "Heh, heh, looks like we're both in for it huh?" Chris said, chuckling a bit. "Hey, girl transform back, there's no need to hurt yourself anymore." He said, talking to Violet.

ooc: I just pulled a Gt. XD
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:22 am

RED FOX RED FOX DASH! He used this last spell to center himself up on the bloody guy, and increase his speed, right before he hit. A loud explosion could be heard, and the surrounding building became close to flattened. It took a moment but Logan stood up slowly, to assess the situation, and see if anyone was left amongst the rubble in the midddle of this giant crater. He sat back down again, almost to sore to move.
Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:30 am

In the middle of the confusion, Violet couldn't take the excruciating pain anymore. So she decided to take the kids advice. And transformed out, but it was her luck that she came out in the middle of the building falling she tried running but there was no where to go. She shielded herself as she wished for the best. The rubble crushing her, but still alive.
Back to top Go down
Ace
Honorary Staff
Honorary Staff
Ace

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitimeAugust 11th 2014, 12:50 am

Nakuo moved. It was almost like a monster from a horror movie. He had taken the impact directly, but Nakuo still somehow moved. Though he wasnt speedy, he was fast enough. His body directly sheltered Violet's. What made this more impressive, was that Nakuo was just the same as he was before. Small and frail. The only difference was the mask. It was on his face now. Rubble poured off his back as he picked the girl off the ground. "I'm sorry..." He muttered.

Much had changed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Cryer's Game Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cryer's Game   The Cryer's Game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cryer's Game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next