Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big RP Dating Game!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

The Big RP Dating Game! Empty
PostSubject: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 4:42 pm

Inside of a large room, a series of unusual lights come on. They seem to be mounted from the cealing with several others coming from a few walls around the area, all facing one direction. There are 8 booths covered by white screens around the room, half of them have a male symbol on them and the other half have a female symbol on them. The insides of the booths are quaint, each already holding their contestants. The entire area is set up in such a way that it's impossible to see what each person looks like with machines in each booth disguising their voices.

Then, a large man in a yellow checkered suit walked onto the stage. His body was covered in a muscle-like structure with a large hurned skull over his head, attatched to him. To the students of the DWMA, he'd probably seem familiar....

"Greetings boys and girls and maybe bears, lizards, fish, and other dispicable reptiles!" He announced, grabbing the microphone with his bone-covered hands. "I'm your host, The Skull Knight, and welcome to the RP Dating Game!" The Skull Knight stopped for a minute, slightly unsure about something. "Is that really what it.... Yeah, that's not a wierd abbreviation or something, rig-...... Ok....... Well what does it....... FINE!" He shouted. "Maybe I will just get on with the game then, huhh?! See how THAT learns ya!!!"

Re-composing himself, he turned back to the booths. "Tonight we have 8 people who want to either get famous or find true wuvs. Maybe both at the same time? Maybe neither and you're just an ironic jerk? I dunno! But we're going to give it to them anyways because that's how I roll! Go on, tell us a few things about yourself, guy #I (Shizu)."
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 5:02 pm

Clearing his throat, contestant #1 adjusted his sitting position and began. "Well up until a few minutes ago, I was enjoying a cup of tea at a lovely cafe downtown! Next thing I know I'm in the backseat of a car being rushed out into this machine thi... Oh, you mean personality wise? Okay then." He chuckled and re-adjusted his pattern of speaking. Lets get this done with shall we?he thought briefly and continued, "I'm considered to be the charismatic breed of character that enjoys social events and card games on a winter afternoon with a cup of coffee. The quickest way to be an acquaintance of mine, a game of chess is the most efficient way in my opinion. Oh, and a heads up... if you aren't a fan of rodents, may want to steer clear." Should I have even mentioned that? "Are there any questions to be answered, or are we good?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 5:12 pm

"Cardgames?" Skull Knight mentioned. "You mean like 'Go-fish'? Huuhhh? Huuhhhh????" He stopped briefly as the joy left his expression. "Because the results are based on a psycic goldfish in the other room....... Gold-fish, cards..........." He crossed his arms. "Well it could be worse! I could have said something about motorcycles! Whatever, that takes care of the forshadowing thing in my contract."

The Skull Knight's face twisted into a smile. "That's the last lame pun, I promise. Anything to add to that, lady # 1? (Seris) Also, yeah, you need to tell us about yourself, too."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 5:29 pm

"Sorry I'm late!" Misa yelled, running towards the stage wearing a light red dress for the occasion as she took up her role as one of the show's hosts. "I kinda got stuck in my dressing room, it just locked up on me or something...I dunno, don't really care now. Let's just say that the door is no longer with us...but hey you didn't have anything to do with that right? Right? Right? Right?" She said repeatedly, lightly shoving Skull Knight harder with each repetition. "Anywhooooo welcome to the....RP Dating Show? This name is dumb, I'm gonna call it...The NOT RP Gaming show! It's...perfect! Anyways, I'm Misa bfcdvcdgtu And welcome to the show that needs a better name!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 7:01 pm

I cough a little and the sound of someone spitting can be heard through the microphone before a voice can be heard "I guess I'm Woman number one and I like to have a good time and I don't rightly care if it gets a little rough. I can have a good time with almost anyone and I love it when my man can fight a real fight. My hobbies are working on my body and my little tricks." After the words died down a cracking sound could be heard right before "Is that all or is this thing gonna get interesting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:25 pm

"I don't...." The Skull Knight mumbled, slightly caught off guard by the woman apparently spitting something out in the booth. "We don't even HAVE buckets in those things, what are you......." After a few minutes, he just gave up. "Whatever! Next contestent in the... what did you call it?"

The Skull Knight turned to Misa. "The Not RP Dating Gameshow?" Suddenly he broke his composure and started a cackling laugh. "Right, there's NO dating and it's NOT a Gameshow! Do you get what this means?" The Dark Weapon turned twords what he thought was a camera and gave it a twisted smile as he gazed into his reflection.

"This has devolved into Dating Gameshow NOT! Next up, Male #2! (Beetle) Same as the first!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:33 pm

#2 talked into the microphone. " Hello, I have been very succesfull in the textile buisness. As of recently I have been travleing around the world searching for anchiant treasures indiana jones style. I have freinds, but none of them have anything on their ringfingers. So I want to get out of the buisness, atleast for a little while. To meet somone special. "
He tapped the microphone. " Can somone change this pitch? I would rather sound like darth vader than alvin and the chipmunks. "

Last edited by jac600 on June 29th 2014, 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 8:59 pm

(OoC: Uhh, Jac? It's Beetle's post and the whole point of this is that you're not able to Metagame people's bios because there's no way to know which characters are being used.... I mean, if you want, I'll just post Skull Knight noticing him interrupting Beetle's OC and his voice thing messing up so people know who he is anyways. Or you could just change/delete your post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 9:01 pm

ooc: Changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 9:12 pm

"Yeah...." The Skull Knight said sarcastically. "Like there's any guys out there into Anime......." He stopped for a bit to think. "Wait, Anime's the one where there's the colored horses, right? Ehh, whatever." The Dark Weapon walked over to a podeum raising his arms dramatically. "Whatever you want we can do! This is GS NOT, DANGIT!!!" In the most overly dramatic fassion he could, The Skull Knight slammed a buttom on the podeum with his fist, altering the device responsible for Male #2's voice controls. Unfortunatly instead of Darth Vader, it made him sound like the kid Anakin Skywalker.

"Ohh... I'll fix that eventually. Just got to give it a few whacks! Uhh, go ahead, Female #2 (Oblivion Dragon), this'll take a while."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:06 pm

"Ahem. I am contestant number to. I suppose there really isn't much to tell besides that I guess I am...adept at technology I want to say. There's not really much I ferl the need to go into at the moment." Contestant number two rolled here eyes and sneering at the idea of the game show to begin with. There wasn't any real legitimate reason why she chose to participate to begin with, other than really testing the waters, thinking of it as nothing more than a joke that perhaps she could laugh at in some point of the future.

Misa softly snored while standing up, before immediately waking up and looking around dazed, follow by loud yawning. "Yeah, yeah, cool story. So howabout them Mets? ...ANYONE?! Yay, guess I'm not the only one. I guess you should announce the next person right...whatsyerface?" After finishing the sentence, she took out measuring tape and began to measure things such as Skull Knight's height and width, as well as the dimensions of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:34 pm

"Of course, Mets! It's all so obvious now!" The Skull Knight smacked the side of the podeum a few times but without any effect. "Ohhh, uhhhhhh........ Well, guess your voice is stuck like that for now, Male #2. But at least we're almost done with introductions and moving on to the REAL game!" His fist banged on the stand again. "And by that I mean the Mets. The Fight'n Fowls!!!" After kicking the stand a few more times, he just gave up. "This will take longer than I thought when I said that other thing about it taking longer than I thought. Just go on, male #3."

"This is taking a lot longer than I thought it would...." The voice said, kind-of uncertain about the Gameshow. "Ok, so... I'm pretty strong, I mean, I can hold my own and stuff." A sigh seemed to escape him. "Damn this is harder than I thought... I'm skilled with a sword and, you know...." Finally, he seemed to get over whatever was on his mind. "You know what, I'm direct, don't pull my punches, and can deal with whoever this gameshow throws at me! You heard me, Gameshow, do your worst!"

The Skull Knight stuck his head up as he pulled a series of wired out from behind the podeum and tried to examine them like he knew what he was doing even though he really didn't. "I don't know, I've seen a LOT of horrible crap in my day, #3. You'll end up eating those words! Anyways, Female #3 (CT) and can you help me with this stupi- Wires every...... WHHYYY!??!?!?!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 26th 2014, 11:49 pm

Female #3 spoke up as requested. "Hello, I am contestant number three. I am a 16 year old weapon with no meister that goes to the DWMA. I like to crack jokes and I'm really good at cheering people up. I also like thrills such as rollercoasters and scary movies." She was a little nervous. What if this dating game didn't work out? Due to technical difficulties, she sounded a little like a drunken robot. Or was that how she was supposed to sound? "So, you heard about the kidnapping? It's ok, he woke up." A joke should get things going. Male #3 sounded a little uneasy, but maybe she could give it a chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:02 am

(OoC: Uhh... the contestants all have to be 18 or older, CT.... Just to avoid someone potentially in their 20s being forced on a date with an underage character.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 12:41 am

Ooc: Crap! I must've missed that part! Just skip me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 27th 2014, 10:48 am

(OoC: Ok, so we'll just make Beyril have Female #3 and we'll figure out what to do about CT's character or who to replace them with when we get to Female #4. So everyone just ignore his post.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 8:37 pm

The girl looked around, pointing to herself, "Oh, me?" she looked down at her card, one eyebrow raised quizzically, "Huh... And here I thought I was four..." She shrugged, tossing the card to the side, "Oh well!"

The girl beamed happily, red hair pulled back in a messy bun and tied up in a bandana. She wore shorts, an oversized t-shirt, and some worn Chuck Taylors, but overall gave off an air of being incredibly relaxed, "I like music, and can play the guitar, and occasionally sing along. I like fast cars, and working on machines, but I've been told my real talent lies in my ability to talk to pretty much anyone! I love conversation, and learning new things about people, and cooking, even though I usually burn whatever touches my oven. Perhaps someone out there could teach me how to boil water instead of lighting it on fire?" she joked with a happy laugh.

"I'm a paired meister at the academy, and I'm 18 years old. I hope to meet someone adventurous who isn't too much of a fan of rules."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 9:32 pm

"Wait, wha-" The Skull Knight glanced down at the button as he slammed his fist on it a few more times. "Number changes aren't uncommon because... uhhhhh......" He quickly racked his brain for an excuse. "The cards are a weapon made from pure Soulanium Alloy?" He eventually just shrugged and moved on with his life. "Yeah, it's made from the heart of the deepest volcano and coated in seven deadly herbs and spices! But don't eat them. They'll punch your stomache... IN THE BRAIN!!!"

The Dark Weapon glared at the booths hard, trying to mentally will his warnings further into their brains. It didn't work... probably.... "So screw the rules, we have man person #4 (Beetle) up next-ish now. That's his cue to go!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 28th 2014, 11:21 pm

"Eh hem, good to be here, Skully! Anyways, I am a supervillain of wealth and taste. Ladies, if you like bad boys, look no further, for I am the baddest of the bad! Other villains might be tougher, might have more minions, but none of them have STYLE!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 29th 2014, 12:51 am

He slowly rubbed his chin, trying to think. "Ok, I think I know who you are. You're.... Santa, right? Good ol' jolly Hoe Hoe Hoe and down to steal the chimmeny or something, right? Eating people's socks like their candy?" The Skull Knight thought about it for a moment before moving on. "Yeah, that guy's definatly Santa.... Our next contestent is the lovely female #4! (Oblivion Dragon)"

The Dark Weapon glanced around waiting for a response before going back to his narration. "8 people go in, 8 come out! Who shall live and who shall die! Whenever you're ready to talk."
Back to top Go down
Knight Guy
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Knight Guy

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:06 pm

The sound that followed after Skull Knight's introduction was an irritating loud cackling, ending in a rather humorous snort. The voice that was then heard seemed to be a mixture of a scottish, and beverly hills girls accent. (Just try to imagine it...) "Ahlreight Skullguy, I am Contestant numbuh four, and...GAH! I dropped my cards! Erm...ignore that! I am from...Middle o nowhere, with my like being...well I'm not veery picky, I mean, I am open to try a lot of new things! Back to you Skully! Heheheheheheeeheheh...snort" The voice then disappeared completely, with Misa walking back from the hallway straightening her hair and ears. "Well that happened! Anywho! While you were doing your thing! I bought wallpaper! ...By the yard...AND MADE YOU A PROPER SUIT!" With the suit seemingly from nowhere, roughly decorated with ducks, fish, and cheese, she climbed on top of Skull Knight trying to force the suit on him. The suit was sloppily taped and with many rips along the edges, but hey! What do you expect from a suit made with...wallpaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 6:58 pm

"Oh, D00D!!!" The Skull Knight egerly wormed around to try and put the shirt on, nearly throwing his back out. "I freaking love ducks and cheese! Behing Bricks, Squirels, Pain, Wiping out Humanity, and Puppets, they're my top three favorite things! How did you know?" The Dark Weapon stopped and glanced around. "Man, I've REALLY been ignoring these contestants for various reasons.... But yeah, I swear I don't know how that happened!"

Finally, he returned to the teleprompter. "Uhh, whatever something something sponsors. Here we go! Ok, so now Male number one has to ask questions to every female contes-tant in ordah. So... yeah, get going you! (Shizu) I dunno, it doesn't say if they have to all be the same or...... WHATEVER! It's your call, it can be one set of crap to do the thing for the whole whatever or just ask 50 questions to each person so we all die of old age. Now THAT would be entertaining!!!"
Back to top Go down
Shizu
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
Shizu

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:21 pm

Skull Knights explaination left contestant #1 with EXTREMELY little to go on. So he decided to wing it... because he was so great at it? "As interesting as dying of old age sounds, Ill just ask two questions for all of them to answer if that's okay with you." He cleared his throat and realized that his voice sounded like Smaug from the Hobbit. Was making my voice so deep necessary? "Okay first question, what's your opinion on witches? Second, if I was to challenge you to a game of strip poker, would you accept? And if so, do you think you would be able to win?" He thought of on the fly, saying the first questions that came to mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJune 30th 2014, 8:43 pm

I chuckle a bit before speaking through my mic that made me sound like a mouse breathing helium "My opinion on witches? I personally love em'" before busting out laughing and saying "If you wanna give me a go at strip poker I'd take you on in a heartbeat and get you outta your pants faster than you can blink."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitimeJuly 1st 2014, 8:17 pm

Female 3 shrugged, hair falling off her shoulder effortlessly, "I don't mind witches, unless they try to hurt people. But that's not a witch thing. I dislike anyone that hurts others unless it's for a good reason. And I've been told I have quite a good poker face. Some of the boys I used to work with liked to play, and I made a good bit of extra cash beating them."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big RP Dating Game!   The Big RP Dating Game! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Big RP Dating Game!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next