Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star Empty
PostSubject: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:44 pm

He had merely chuckled at her as she proposed putting chocolate in the popcorn; he didn't mind either way, whatever worked for her. Still, he opened the car door for her, closing it carefully behind her before going around to the other side. Tony was running through questions in his head, various little topic starters. Finally, the Italian merely shrugged, turning down main street and tapping his fingers on the steering wheel even as Highway to Hell was blaring. "What's your least favorite word?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 4:48 pm

Beyril gave a slight laugh, twirling a loose strand of her hair nervously around his fingers, "Uh... Least favorite?" she asked, to clarify, thinking, "I hate the word 'slough'. It just sounds... gross. It makes me feel nauseous." She offered with a slight smile, "You?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:03 pm

Barely a moment passed before he spoke, the word slipping from his tongue like acid on volcanic rock. "Mysogyny." His shoulders raised briefly even while his knuckles tightened. "The word was almost impossible for me to pronounce growing up, and when I found out the meaning, well..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:04 pm

Beyril smiled, raising a brow, "I take it you have sisters?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:18 pm

He winced instantly, his grip tightening even further. "I... did." Tension followed his words, almost palpable as his knuckles popped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:24 pm

Beyril tried not to react, to give the look of shock she was certain that he was all too used to. She hugged her knees up to her chest, giving him a soft gentle smile, "I always wanted brothers, myself. Who knows, maybe I have one out there somewhere? Being an only child was boring."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:27 pm

A snort escaped his nose, which felt weird against his ring, "You've got Sayv now, if nothing else." He looked over towards her, a hazy shadow swimming in the icy depths of his soul. Still, he offered a slight, almost relieved smile to her. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:37 pm

Beyril spoke mostly with her hands, waving her left hand about to illustrate her point, "Yeah, but Sav is a sister, not a brother." She laughed, "Uh.... First thing you'd do if you won the lottery?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:50 pm

"Fix my baby." he didn't even hesitate to answer, patting the dash lovingly. "Other than that, probably pay off the rent for all three rooms for at least the next year. What about you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 5:55 pm

"Rent, and probably fix up an old school bus like an RV. Take a week off work, and just drive. See where I end up. I've always said I'd be a free spirit if I didn't have so many responsibilities. And less financial trouble." She chuckled, "Your turn, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:00 pm

His mouth tilted slightly in a sort of sideways face while he thought, still not fullly himself, "Greatest.... childhood accomplishment?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:04 pm

Beyril thought, "Well, most would say keeping from burning down the apartment... But, I'd have to say it was on my ninth birthday. I bought a bus ticket, went to the music store, forked down a hundred and fifty bucks, and said, 'I want a guitar.' It was the first time I did something because I wanted to, you know?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 6:09 pm

"What do you play?" The words came out with a smile on his face, eyes lighting up just the slightest bit more, "I prefer bass, myself. Rogue can play drums or lead. Ocassionally we try our hands at acoustic."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 8:08 pm

"It's an accoustic. Rich red wood... Not sure what kind." She shrugged, "I've heard a few people say she's poorly built, or she's not good quality... But she sings beautifully..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 8:11 pm

Tony promptly looked over at her, raising an eyebrow at her and smiling to himself. "What all can you play...? I prefer classic and hard rock, myself."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 9:16 pm

Beyril laughed, "Classic rock, Indy folk.... I have weird taste. I'm some kind of hippie gypsy child... All I'm missing is a nose ring. On the list, by the way." She gave him a wink.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 10:37 pm

His returning smirk was wide and devious and he tapped the surgical steel ring in his own nose. "I am more than willing to chaufer, attend, and fund this endeaver."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 10:47 pm

Beyril laughed along, "It had to be better than when I was in middle school and I let some girl do it with a safety pin in the bathroom. I was desperate." She rested her arm on the rest, "Is there an itinerary for the night, or is it... improv?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 10:54 pm

"Movies," He began, though he was still shuddering from the makeshift piercing idea, "And that whatever else you decide to do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 10:58 pm

"Well..." she shrugged, a mischievous grin on her lips, "If you don't have any other plans... We could do it now?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:10 pm

He raised a brow at her, watching her curiously. "You sure you're up for a piercing, right now? The suckers hurt, ya know." In an instant, his tongue was poked out and he grinned around it. "If you're up for it, we can go."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:12 pm

She brushed back her hair, six golden rings glinting up and down the edge, "I know what a piercing feels like. And I've always been.... spontaneous."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:28 pm

Tony let out a long laugh, shaking his head but rerouting their path. "If you're up for it, I ain't gunna stop ya. What kind of piercing are you wanting?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:32 pm

She shrugged, "Debating between septum and... whatever the side of your nose is called." she chuckled, looking out the window, fingers drumming aimlessly on the arm rest of her chair.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:37 pm

The Italian merely shook his head, chuckling to himself, "There's also the type of ring to consider, the metal, the design, the content..." He smirked at her, "Is all of this going to be impulsive?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next