Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:40 pm

She shrugged, "Hey, your money. You pick." she smiled, turning her hand on it's side and rubbing her index and thumb together.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:52 pm

Another shaking of his head, but he puled onto the street of his favored piercing parlor, Jazz's favorite tattoo parlor a couple of blocks down from it. "Hope you're ready for this little bit of insanity, hippie." He pulled the car into his usual spot, the lines long worn-out from weathering. With his trademark smirk on his face, he looked over at her and winked, "C'mon. I gotta pick something else to peirce, too."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:55 pm

Beyril opened the door, looking up at the sign, and flashed him a taunting smirk of her own, one eyebrow raised, "If it ends up somewhere your pants usually cover, then I suppose I'll see it on the second date." She teased, a very slight, very faint tremor in her left hand that didn't go with the rest of the casual manner in which she behaved.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 9:58 pm

His brow raised instantly as he slid out, his smirk widening, suggestive, though his face did flush just the slightest bit. "Oh, someone's getting bold, is she?" In long, slow, and obviously deliberate strides, he stepped over, pinning her, rooting her, in place with his piercing eyes. "Sure you wanna go down that road?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:04 pm

Beyril's pupils dilated, and the tremor in her hand stilled, "Uh..." she stammered, words failing her, "I, uh... I-I-" She cleared her throat, looking away, "Damn, I suppose that's what I get for trying to be clever..." she muttered, "Note to self, never try to flirt with attractive men again. " The last statement was barely a whisper, most likely not even heard.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:05 pm

He chuckled, spinning on his heel and draping his arm across her shoulders, "Come on, little hippie, let's put another hole through your nose."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:09 pm

Beyril's cheeks turned such a shade of red that it almost looked like she didn't have freckles across the bridge of her nose, a gentle, absent-minded smile playing across her pink lips while she looked over at the boy's hand across her narrow shoulders. "Yeah, well..." she grinned a smirk once more, masking the clearly-I-have-a-crush look that threatened to break her 'cover'. "What's one more hole when you already have the two?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:13 pm

He snorted, unashamed of the sound as he lead her inside. The man behind the front counter looked up and immediately shook his head.

"Cheatin' on your woman again, Anthony?"

His eyes rolled, "Jazz ain't gunna mind, she has a girl, now, remember?" He laughed nonetheless; it was a common joke that him and Jasmine were dating, even after she came out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:15 pm

Beyril played at shocked, a hand over her mouth, "Me? The other women? Why, I've never been so offended. I don't play second fiddle, you know." she winked, playfully wrapping an arm around his waist to give him a half-hug before returning it to her side.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:17 pm

His snort was louder this time, followed by all-out laughter at his surprise regarding her reaction, "I'm sorry that I can't get her off my back." He said, shaking his head as he stepped up and grabbed the piercing diagrams, handing her the one for the nose. "But she's very persuasive. She might ask to share --- you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:19 pm

She shrugged, "Jazz isn't my type." she stated simply, no real recognition of any of the implications of her statement, merely looking over the diagram curiously.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:31 pm

He raised a curious brow at her but said nothing, looking at the other diagrams, considering off-balancing the asymmetry of his piercings, though he wasn't completely sure. Shaking his head, he showed her the lip piercing chart, seeking her opinion, though he said nothing, merely making his expression crooked and unsure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:37 pm

Beyril glanced up, taking a second, before pointing to the canines, "I like that one." She looked back to the nose piercing chart, "Hmm... I wonder if I could do a double on one side..."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:42 pm

He nodded, placing the diagrams on the counter. "Whatever the lady says. Canines for me," his eyes searched her from the corners of his lids, his tongue poking out to wet his lips for a brief moment while he thought, "And she's getting her nose pierced. Mind if I drag her to the rings?"

The man waved his hand absently. "Do what you want, you might as well live here."

Tony nodded, "Go ahead and take the chart with you, let's look at the nose rings."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:46 pm

Beyril raised a brow, "How many do you have, if you don't mind me asking?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:50 pm

He clicked the tongue ring against the back or his teeth while he thought, "Two in each ear, one in the eyebrow, one in the nose, one in the lip, one in the tongue, and one on each nipple." He shrugged, "Just ten. Could always be worse." Tony chuckled while he lead her over to the side of the shop, directing her to the variety of nose rings available. Most of them with studs, with a few hooks and several hoops. The color variety extended from neutrals to metals to neons, though Tony's eyes always drifted back to his same old surgical steel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 10:52 pm

"I like the gold." She shrugged, "It's whatever material you think works best, but gold is my favorite color. That, and burgundy."
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:20 pm

"Works with you," he said almost absently, spinning the display around and pointing at the gold hoops. "I think it'd be best to get a pair that will match with everything, so no gems... Well," Tony shrugged again, mentally kicking himself for the action, and looked at her, "If you're still wanting to go double."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:22 pm

She nodded, "Hey, I'm all in. I don't half-ass things, Tony. Besides, if I like it, then the tongue is next." she stuck out her tongue for good measure, two slight dimples in the pink muscle, perfect for nestling two little studs inside of.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:24 pm

His face began to slowly burn at her statement, and he stuttering out a mumbled "excuse me," as he made his way over to the lip rings and promptly kept his back to her, ocassionally adjusting his footing... and pants.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:30 pm

Beyril raised a brow, uncertain, but shrugging it off. Perhaps something had gotten to him? Either way, she was perhaps too certain that it wasn't her doing. "Are... you okay?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:32 pm

He nodded, though he soon had in his hands three more surgical steel hoops and another pair of studs. Tony only partially turned around to look at her, playing off his sheepish expression with a smirk. "Decisions made yet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 18th 2014, 11:37 pm

Beyril nodded, holding up a pair of identical thin gold hoops, "Think these work?"
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2014, 10:42 am

"If you like them then they work." He chuckled, nodding over to the counter. "C'mon, let's go and bug the man." He laughed, "We'll have studs at first but, eh," The man shrugged as he lead her along, eyes drifting around at the various photos and sketches on the walls, "It'll only be a month or so."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeAugust 22nd 2014, 12:34 am

Beyril grinned, "And here I figured you thought yourself a stud all on your own." She teased, holding into the ring like some holy artifact; a symbol of her freedom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star   Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's Get you Shining, Morning Star
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next