Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani) Empty
PostSubject: Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani)   Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 7:58 pm

Sparks flew from the burning end of a midnight cigarette as he tapped the butt, sending the ashes precariously drifting to the concrete while he walked. Another enhaled puff followed, a smoky ring drifting from his pierced lips moments later. Eyes like ice glistened in the pale moonlight as they drifted around city, leather, spiked-combat boots making his footfalls seem far heavier and more metallic than they actually were. Antonio shifted, readjusting his black leather jacket on his shoulders, the chains on his pockets jingling.

He was merely going for a late-night stroll, for once unaccompanied by his roommate, but it didn't really matter very much. The Italian needed a smoke, being up so late, so... why not patrol while he was at it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani)   Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 8:38 pm

"Wha's it gonna be, ami? Fold 'em or hold 'em?" The cajun boy asked his victim. The man was sweating bullets, he had a lot of money riding on this and also pride. The man looked at his hand, 2 queens, it was looking gloomy for the man. The man finally laid his hand down and said "Fine kid, let's see what ya got..." he asked nervously. The cajun boy gave him the most devilish grin and said in his Cajun drawl "Tsk tsk tsk, suh... Ah do believe I 'ave won yet again..." The boy laid his hand down, full house.

The man sadly walked away from the little table that was set on the ground with a handsome man sitting on the other side. A fair looking boy wearing no shoes, pinstripe black pants, and a white tank with suspenders holding the pants up, and long brown hair flowing from his fedora. His scarlet eyes lit up in delight as he looked at his reward, "Thank ya kindly, suh! Come back to mah table anytime!" He started to pocket the cash and looked around for his next foe.
Back to top Go down
LeolaniLiaMay
Admin
Admin
LeolaniLiaMay

PostSubject: Re: Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani)   Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani) I_icon_minitimeAugust 12th 2014, 10:35 pm

His curiousity was easily peaked by the display, and he stepped over to watch the ending of the hand. With a smirk on his face, he approached, making an action as though tipping a hat that he didn't have. "Bit young to be hustling, aren't you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani)   Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smoking Aces (PM to join; Hoody & Lani)
Page 1 of 1