Soul Eater Roleplay

Welcome to SERP, a roleplaying site for the all time favorite anime, Soul Eater!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First Training Session! [DEAD]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

First Training Session! [DEAD] Empty
PostSubject: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 7:59 pm

Its been 2 days since James recovered from his sickness and since James and Sares became a couple (XD). Today was going to be the first training session for James and Sares. It was a crisp Monday morning around 7. James had been up since 6 because he does his morning runs around the city. The wind was blowing at a good speed. He was on the balcony, drinking his water. He looked out at the people finally waking up and sorta smiled. "Today is gonna be a pretty good day." He said then sniffed the air, he smelled rain. "Smells like rain, not gonna stop us." He looked at his watch and decided that its time he woke up Sares. He walked to her room, knocked, then slowly opened the door. He walked in, kneeled next to the bed, and softly nudges her arm. "Hey... it's time to wake up."

Last edited by ArkAngel on August 14th 2014, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:41 pm

Sares was half awake when he nudged her but when he started to talk it woke her up the rest of the way. She turned her head and smiled warmly at James. "Good morning." She said stretching and starting to get up, she slept in a nightgown that day to be comfortable. She was happy that she didn't have school today cuz then she could spend more time with James.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 9:47 pm

He smiled, leaned in, and kissed her, then put his hand on hers where it would be under the blanket. "Good morning. You ready to train today?" He said warmly looking at her. "I'll make you some coffee." He said getting up, taking his hand away, and walking out closing the door behind him.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:05 pm

Sares got up and followed after forgetting she was still in a nightgown.
"Can we have breakfast first James?"
She asked feeling a bit hungry.
"Though coffee sounds good..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:10 pm

He turned around before closing the door. "Yea, if you want I can go across the street and pick us up some breakfast." He said smiling. "I'll let you change." He said closing the door. He walked to the kitchen and put the coffee on. Then walked out the apartment heading for the diner across the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:18 pm

Ahhh... coffee. The lifeblood of the 23 year old male.
Scott thought as he drank his dark cup of the stuff in the diner. Scott always drank coffee before training, it gave him that boost he needed to get going in the morning. He was also enjoying a small plate of eggs when the assasin entered the diner.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:21 pm

Sares got dressed as quick as she can and ran after to join James walking in about 5 seconds after him. She didn't run fast enough to be out of breath or anything though. She was wearing her usually clothes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:25 pm

James was accompanied by Sares, as she ran up next to him, he puts his arm around her. "Hey! You got dressed pretty fast. How did you sleep?" He said with a smile as he walked past Scott giving him a nod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:31 pm

ooc: hey jac, could you use Simon? So whenever we do the thread they would already know each other?
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:36 pm

Sare smiled at James and rested her head on his shoulder as they walled.
"I slept really good... and most of the time I dress fast."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:38 pm

ooc: Yes, would you like me to pull the two of them out when the training starts however? I got a pm from Seikan that this was intented to be private, and I am ok with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:40 pm

Ooc: if you don't mind
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 10:55 pm

Sitting next to Scott was a young boy named Simon. He floated just off his seat making him look taller than he really was and he drank from a cup of a soy late. A small blizard floated around his drink, apartently the iced late wasent icy enought for this psicic.
"Why do you invite me to these places? The smell of all the milk and creamer they are using in the kitchen is making me queazy."
"Simon, if I were to perchase another overpriced cup of coffee from your favorite cafe I would have to sell a kidney to afford it."
There were two empty seats at their table, James and his weapon would be welcome.
oocL: Have Scott and James met yet?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 11:14 pm

ooc: nope

James walks with Sares into the diner and walks up to a booth next to where they are sitting. He sits down on the inside just in case Sares wants to sit with him. He turns around and looks at the kid and the man. "Good Morning, how are you guys this fine day?" He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 11:17 pm

"Good."
"Fine."
"How are you?" Scott asked.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 11:18 pm

Sares sat with him and let the two talk since she had nothing to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 11:25 pm

"I'm fine." He said looking back to Sares. He put his arm back around her and pulled her close. "You ok? You can get whatever you want." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 13th 2014, 11:36 pm

Sares smiled and looked at the menu, but got a bit closer to James her self, her heart still beat a bit faster when ever she was near James. She then smiled and said. "I'll most likely just take pancakes and egg's." She looked though the menu however for something she like.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 3:27 pm

The waitress came and took their orders, then James put his arm around her waist and looked at her. "So, what you wanna do first?" He said with a smile
Back to top Go down
SeikanEkasin
Seasoned Member
Seasoned Member
SeikanEkasin

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 3:32 pm

Sares smiled at him and held his hand as she turned to the waitress.
"I will take a coffee, one pancake, two eggs over easy, with home fries"
She didn't look at the menu long enough to be able to know the number or even name of that order so she just custom made it... hoping they be ok with that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitimeAugust 14th 2014, 3:35 pm

James turned to the waitress. "I'll take a coffee. Thank you" He then looked at Sares. "So, watcha want to do first today?" He said looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Training Session! [DEAD]   First Training Session! [DEAD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Training Session! [DEAD]
Page 1 of 1